[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

6 minutes ago, alou said:

and about today's episode.. i was laughing so hard because of So Yeon's rice cooking moments..

I laughed so hard too. Pure comedy. :w00t:

I know how to knit and it is very easy. Not even when I start learning I did not knit like So yeon. I saw people doing her style and I wonder why it is so hard for them. Depends on the dexterity of people. I would have knitting that comforter/scarf  in a couple of days but she just learn how do do it and we know dexterity is not her forte. I really like her idea to make him something herself. I think he appreciated her gesture. She did good!

Preview...

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I dont know but it seems to me choosing OMG over WGM during the quiz doesn't really prove anything. Like we dont even know what is he thinking when he was choosing the answer. It could be just acting vs variety show. Choosing one over another doesnt mean he dont appreciate the latter one. Like when he choose soju over beer, its not like he hates beer or something. Its just he prefers one over another. So I think everyone dont have to think too much into his quiz. 

Just continue to spazz on this episode haha

Well said. I agree with you :) We don't know what's in his mind. We don't know what's in So Yeon's mind either. We only know them through TV and news, but we don't really know them since none of us here ever hang out with them. So let's just chill, don't read too much between lines and let's just enjoy the ride. After all, that's why we are in this shippers' paradise, aren't we? :) Peace. 

• Like 14

Oh forget to mention about the gift... the scarf was from So Yeon... she's daebak... I want to hug her... so proud of her... and then the wallet... I believe it from someone... so yeon told that person that her Nampyonnim birthday then the person come and bring a gift for him. I think I have to wait for the recap #poke and kiss @thesuitelife547 . For the second popo I have to watch the video again.. well from what I see... its like placed at the corner of the lips... almost lips? Hahaha...

And... Si Yang face... he look not just happy but also so proud and even he not say a word but clearly that his body language is that he was bragging about being havIng a wife... his Yeosin anae wife... aigoo.... he really enjoying in making the other jealous... ^^

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

@larus.......hilarous is the word i agree with you and i like to add a little more  -  panic, chaotic, clumsy and messy -  that is why the panelist looked worried.  She panics when things don't turn well - but she did her very best and she is cute when she panics......... (time to call mom). So who says playing wifey is easy :lol:. At last all turns well and hubby gets beautiful personal touch gifts from loving wife.

And when she finally made it right the yubuchobap (i don't know if it's the correct spelling), the tofu pocket filled with seasoned rice, one panelist said 'What a relieve'. Hahaha... I got panic seeing her action in the kitchen I felt like reaching out to the TV to offer some help :D . I love cooking so never knew cooking rice can be so challenging :D . I noticed something, she started cooking at 2pm and she was supposed to be in Starhaus by 6pm. That's not much time for her to prepare, especially considering kitchen is not her expertise area. I am sure she'll get better in cooking. She'll excel in everything she put her heart to do. The wallet, is it a gift from someone, not So yeon? But it's smart move to give their cp picture to be placed inside the wallet. Now I am curious, when will we be able to take a peek into Siyang's wallet and see if their pic is still there? Hopefully 1 interview will cover this. Just like when Soyeon had an interview before, they want to see what's in her bag, and one of the item in her bag was the special perfume from Siyang :) .. Now excuse me, I'm off to watch raw, I want to make sure if the last kiss is on the lips or near lips? :) 

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

The wallet, is it a gift from someone, not So yeon?

As I say I did not watch with full attention but I saw the scene.  I get the same feeling. I thought it was a gift from someone else. But I don`t know Korean at all and I am curious It was right. If a second person had the same thought as mine....something made us thing of that. Maybe her mother gave him the gift. We`ll see.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, larus said:

I laughed so hard too. Pure comedy. :w00t:

I know how to knit and it is very easy. Not even when I start learning I did not knit like So yeon. I saw people doing her style and I wonder why it is so hard for them. Depends on the dexterity of people. I would have knitting that comforter/scarf  in a couple of days but she just learn how do do it and we know dexterity is not her forte. I really like her idea to make him something herself. I think he appreciated her gesture. She did good!

Preview...

I like Soyeon shyness at last part when Siyang talking to her..

• Like 6

Cooking rice is not rocket science but cute So Yeon is making like it is.  LOL  You so funny, So Yeon.  I can't say, however, that I've never done that to rice.  You know...you think you're cooking it but you forgot to take it off of warmer.  Anybody for pellets?  I also agree that it would have been less taxing if she had some help.  But then, it wouldn't have been as funny or heartwarming.  Sorry So Yeon, you're on your own!  But she did call her mom who's always willing to help, amidst her no-nonsense jokes.  Is that who she is high-fiving in the Bri?  And I was loving her blouse in the Bri...

Among the friends awaiting Si Yang in the room, I thought I heard So Yeon introduce his stylist.  I started thinking of her unkindly because of the polka dot suit, but she's probably only does his hair and face.  He loved the scarf, I can tell.  He was so impressed, as am I!  So Yeon, you are awesome.  You, indeed, are improving yourself like you said you wanted to.  Cooking, too, of course, despite the occasional "hiccups" in the kitchen.  

I was afraid Si Yang was going to bust through the glass wall there doing his dance.  He was embarrassed doing it, but it was cute to see it again.  His 101 friends did keep bugging them for a popo (or two, or more).  Yeah, fellow berries!  Speaking of popo, I am happy they had not one but two, and the last one on the lips/corner of lips.  He was all smiles afterwards.  What fool wouldn't be?

Ooo, the cameo next.  Another long, grueling week to wait!

• Like 13

One thing!

Soyeon told the 101 members that she lied to him saying she is in the saloon shop but one of the boys said yea I know cause I heard it. And another joked that it was on speaker phone so all of them heard it. She was shocked but later he said it was a joke. <-- So are they still staying together?

When Soyeon gave Siyang the wallet she said it was a wallet. The first thing he said, 'That's why you went to the department store?' So I am pretty sure they contact each other so much that she tell him that she went to the department store. 

5 minutes ago, kappy said:

Cooking rice is not rocket science but cute So Yeon is making like it is.  LOL  You so funny, So Yeon.  I can't say, however, that I've never done that to rice.  You know...you think you're cooking it but you forgot to take it off of warmer.  Anybody for pellets?  I also agree that it would have been less taxing if she had some help.  But then, it wouldn't have been as funny or heartwarming.  Sorry So Yeon, you're on your own!  But she did call her mom who's always willing to help, amidst her no-nonsense jokes.  Is that who she is high-fiving in the Bri?  And I was loving her blouse in the Bri...

Among the friends awaiting Si Yang in the room, I thought I heard So Yeon introduce his stylist.  I started thinking of her unkindly because of the polka dot suit, but she's probably only does his hair and face.  He loved the scarf, I can tell.  He was so impressed, as am I!  So Yeon, you are awesome.  You, indeed, are improving yourself like you said you wanted to.  Cooking, too, of course, despite the occasional "hiccups" in the kitchen.  

I was afraid Si Yang was going to bust through the glass wall there doing his dance.  He was embarrassed doing it, but it was cute to see it again.  His 101 friends did keep bugging them for a popo (or two, or more).  Yeah, fellow berries!  Speaking of popo, I am happy they had not one but two, and the last one on the lips/corner of lips.  He was all smiles afterwards.  What fool wouldn't be?

Ooo, the cameo next.  Another long, grueling week to wait!

I think it was her stylist and manager. Not Siyang's. 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

When Soyeon gave Siyang the wallet she said it was a wallet. The first thing he said, 'That's why you went to the department store?' So I am pretty sure they contact each other so much that she tell him that she went to the department store.

So she bought him the wallet. What made the gift special was the photo that he could put on that wallet.

• Like 10

Remember he said he watches the broadcast and contact her after that? Now he will see how much effort did she put in to prepare the surprise for her. I can totally imagine his laughter watching his flustered wife cooking the rice. hahaha

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

One thing!

Soyeon told the 101 members that she lied to him saying she is in the saloon shop but one of the boys said yea I know cause I heard it. And another joked that it was on speaker phone so all of them heard it. She was shocked but later he said it was a joke. <-- So are they still staying together?

I think it was her stylist and manager. Not Siyang's. 

Oh, her stylist and manager.  Thanks.  No unkind feelings there.  lol

Good catch on that department store exchange.  Yes, must be continuing to contact each other outside of WGM.  Unless she mentioned it to him on the phone earlier when she was in the kitchen.

And to @seesaw_love - Thank you so much for the link.  Enjoyed watching.  No buffering...hooray!

• Like 10