[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

@larus

Yes, I heard Si Yang saying they wanted to do it again but I wasn't sure if it's because So Yeon said she could have done better or something close to that. But I would love to have them do it many times over if they're gonna have such hot sexy shots together! It makes our imagination run wild should they really get married and all of us are visualing what happened on their honeymoon!  I'm not sure if SiSo will blush more or berries .......        :D

I really hope they'll team up for more photo sessions and some projects together, like appearing in Running Man doing intimate tasks together.    

I took a look at So Yeon in Real Men and saw that she was a bit hilarious when she put the gas mask over her head - she was reading the manual through her mask!   lol.....but she excelled in the gas room although the individual combat she was suffering a fair bit that even her co-partners cried for her. But I'm sure she had emerged a stronger and more determined person.

Coincidentally, Si Yang is also keen to join Real Man. Hope he gets it then SiSo will have one more thing in common to discuss.  :)

Yeah, it sounded like So Yeon initially wanted to do it again, but you were getting absolutely no objections from Si Yang.  He was all for it!  I would love to have them do it many times over as well, though it might get dangerous.  (See @larus's list for five reasons it could get dangerous, with #4 at the top of the list.)  

I would like to see them on Running Man, also.  I think it'd be fun, but I heard that certain stars can't join certain variety shows due to their agencies (like Lee Min Ho).  I'm guessing this is true, though not saying it's the case with Siso couple.

I must watch So Yeon in Real Men.  It's neat that show that has featured our lovely So Yeon is also one Si Yang really wants to be on (I've seen him make public "pleas" - MBC entertainment awards and that show with the cute little comedienne interviewer).  I was glad to see his army pic.  I remember reading that is was somewhat of a turning point in his life for him, so I understand why he would want to be back in that kind of environment.  I think it's admirable and cool that he took care of that responsibility earlier on.

@seesaw_love- You've done it again!  (and again)  You have managed to make us crazy with your videos.  That slo mo photoshoot stuff is...whew!  Magnifying?  Explosive? Stirring?  Can't think of enough adjectives.  And love, love, love the hand caressing.  I was thinking while watching in the epi, "I hope seesaw_love will be making a video of this soon."  And sure enough...you granted my wish!

@thesuitelife547- Thanks for answering my inquiries about how Si Yang knows the others he called that day.  I've only seen a few scenes from Perserverence GHR and none of them had those guys in it.  If they have his friends over for a meal, I wonder if those would be the friends coming over.  Hmmm, somebody's birthday is in 3 days....Might we see aglio olio (can never remember that) again?  Nah, probably not.  Maybe she can make center heel of beef, or at least prove she can tell the difference between it and brisket. (Gee, do I even know the difference?)   Not that he'll love her any less for not being able to.  

@larus - I was thinking the same about the "shocking past." What's so shocking about that?  You know those kinds of articles just loooove to exaggerate...

@auroratasya - It's neat that you volunteer for Viki.  For the record, I think the subs are good there.  When anxiously awaiting subs for a particular show, Viki would always come to the rescue.  I would check back every so often judging if I can make do with the percentage done.  The more desperate I was, the lower the percentage translated I could deal with.  haha.  I'm guessing Hajar Ahmad probably was thinking of another site? 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, jl08 said:

@auroratasya

Got you, berry. Choose the correct answer to  "his look and pupils look different here, kinda changed - you know... when you are full of.... ummm... ......."

1)  Burning Passion

2)  Intense Desire

3)  Overwelming love

4) Raging hormones

5)  All of the above

The effect of sexy So Yeon on Si Yang? The answer is obvious.          :D

I really miss them spending the night in their home together, like they did when they were strangers in ep 1. I want to see the difference in SiSo interaction when they spend the night together after their 'marriage' - nothing explicit of course under the cameras but some couple hugs, kisses and snuggling close will satisfy us berries right.....      :lol:   

Perhaps it's better for them to not spend time alone together in their home because camera or no camera, maybe they'll be too tempted not to use the bed and in the process find another (more significant) use for SoYeon's no-good-for-dancing-hips LOL

(SoYeon did say her hips weren't good for anything when he dance teacher told her the steps required hip movement) 

Hihihihihihihi

• Like 6

Pity this time Radio Star did not invite Soyeon. 

I remember when i started to watched Radio Star was all 3 couples in WGM were invited previously.   It would great fun if the current 3 couples gathered at Radio Star this time.

Well...we can only see our Loving SiSo Couple in WGM beside last year MBC awards...Hope they will have more interviews & variety shows waiting for both. But, Siyang are so busy nowadays...so i guess we have to wait a while:huh:

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

Larus thank you for d response. Ok now i understand. In my country we have several alternative to watch korean dramas with subs including a local website with license. Except that most have so many advertisements that it would be the same as watching on tv. Plus our cable tv are quiet to date with korean dramas. It's just the timing most of the time is difficult for me to observe.

Apologies to other berries for the digression from Siso couple. Well a bit because when Soyeon start acting in the weekend drama we may want to make some comment. If ever. As it is we have stayed away from discussing Siyang's daily drama. It's emotionally & mentally draining like a typical daily dramas. Apologies to berries who love the drama. I watch once in a whilst on tv here. In the last 40 episodes Siyang has been doing what he is naturally good at - CRYING. Ha ha ha. Why i drop by there because I just want to know when will Siyang will be free from that drama. 

Anyway - That's why Siyang told Soyoen's friends in Ep 293 that being in WGM "it feels like i can breath again" and that's when hyunmin said "ah it must be sincere then" and the the lady friend (sory cant remember her name) responded "they have been sincere"

And I believe Soyoen's friends know her well to make that observation / comment right??? 

That is a good feeder to our delulu mind right??? 

Ha ha ha - i better go to sleep now. This couple truly keep my mind deluu & this thread is a fertile area to increase my delulu... ha ha ha tq berries for keeping me company

Let's keep each other deliriously delulu! It's Wednesday, 2 more days to go before uri ManJjitNampyeon-ie's birthday!!

Excited as to how SoYeon will express her "desires" for her puppy.

I just find it hilarious - SoYeon's facial expression during the dance rehearsal in the studio and SiYang was asking her what she was gonna do...before she shrugged her shoulders - her eyes!!!

• Like 14

Siso couple cameo appearance in MBC new drama "one more happy ending". 

translated from mandarin : 
"The friendship of Kim So-yeon and Jung Kyung-ho led to this cameo appearance of Kim Soyeon & Kwak Siyang in new MBC drama "one more happy ending". Drama premieres 20 Jan 2016. " 

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20160113n19126

Edit : More about "one more happy ending"    

Spoiler

Drama: One More Happy Ending (literal title)
Revised romanization: Hanbun Deo Happyending
Hangul: 한번 더 해피엔딩
Director: Kwon Sung-Chan
Writer: Heo Sung-Hee
Network: MBC
Episodes: 16
Release Date: January 20, 2016 --
Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55
Language: Korean
Plot
Han Mi-Mo (Jang Na-Ra), Baek Da-Jung (You Da-In), Go Dong-Mi (Yoo In-Na) and Hong Ae-Ran (Seo In-Young) were once members of idol group “Angels.”

Han Mi-Mo now works as a rep for a remarriage consulting business. She is also divorced. Her former bandmate Baek Da-Jung is also a rep at the same company. She married a rich man, but her marriage is on the rocks. Go Dong-Mi is now an elementary school teacher. She is single and feels lonely. Hong Ae-Ran is a representative for an internet shopping mall. The women are still friends.

Song Soo-Hyuk (Jung Kyoung-Ho) is a reporter and a single father. He has a friend, Goo Hae-Joon (Kwon Yool), who is a doctor and single. Song Soo-Hyuk and Goo Hae-Joon become involved with the women.

Notes
Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "My Sweet Family."
First script reading took place on December 4, 2015. The first script reading included just the six lead performers (Jang Na-Ra, Jung Kyoung-Ho, Kwon Yool, You Da-In, Yoo In-Na, Seo In-Young).
Filming began December 18, 2015 at a restaurant in Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea.
Cast
Jang Na-Ra - Han Mi-Mo
Jung Kyoung-Ho - Song Soo-Hyuk
Kwon Yool - Goo Hae-Joon
You Da-In - Baek Da-Jung
Yoo In-Na - Go Dong-Mi
Seo In-Young - Hong Ae-Ran
Kim Tae-Hoon - Kim Gun-Hak
Hwang Sun-Hee - Woo Yeon-Soo
Park Eun-Seok - Bang Dong-Bae
Kim Sa-Kwon - Kim Seung-Jae
Jang Joon-Yoo - Shi-A
Lee Chae-Eun - Jung A-Ni
Sandara Park - Goo Seul-A (special appearance)

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

"The friendship of Kim So-yeon and Jung Kyung-ho led to this cameo appearance of Kim Soyeon & Kwak Siyang in new MBC drama "one more happy ending". Drama premieres 20 Jan 2016. " 

YEEAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!

OUR WISH IS GRANTED BERRIES....

any berry who is still unlurk ? come, come here lets get party !! wooohoooo :lol:

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Omgosh, i cant wait to watch this episode.... I wonder what their role will be... This will be super fun to watch... I hope they will star in their own drama or movies soon too... I really love these berry couple so so much... I am so excited to watch them... Hahahaha i hope there will be no little miss girl... Hahahahahaha in the script... Thanks @seesaw_love for the news and the preview of siyang on radiostar... 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Thank you ..  Seesaw_lovefor the Radio Star preview.

Looking forward tonight Siyang interview. But, OMG... his dancing is sooo....funny:lol::lol::lol:

Did i c wrongly? Siyang drop tears again ! He seem sentimental person who easily drop tears...:bawling:

Yes, thank you, @seesaw_love for this preview.  I was very curious about that dance, and now I'm catching a glimpse of it.  Yeah, it's cute, funny 'cause it's so... rigorous.  :D

And thanks, whoever explained before, that it was a staring contest.  I thought it was a competition to see who cries first.  That's gotta be taxing on the eyes, no?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, seesaw_love said:

"The friendship of Kim So-yeon and Jung Kyung-ho led to this cameo appearance of Kim Soyeon & Kwak Siyang in new MBC drama "one more happy ending". Drama premieres 20 Jan 2016. 

WOW, good news. We already wanted SiSo to appear in a drama even if it is a cameo. One More Happy Ending is a perfect choice. MBC, thank you! Not only I will see them on screen but it is in Jung Kyung ho`s drama as well. I hope they have some lines. Looking forward.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, seesaw_love said:

Edit : More about "one more happy ending"    

Reveal hidden contents

Drama: One More Happy Ending (literal title)
Revised romanization: Hanbun Deo Happyending
Hangul: 한번 더 해피엔딩
Director: Kwon Sung-Chan
Writer: Heo Sung-Hee
Network: MBC
Episodes: 16
Release Date: January 20, 2016 --
Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55
Language: Korean
Plot
Han Mi-Mo (Jang Na-Ra), Baek Da-Jung (You Da-In), Go Dong-Mi (Yoo In-Na) and Hong Ae-Ran (Seo In-Young) were once members of idol group “Angels.”

Han Mi-Mo now works as a rep for a remarriage consulting business. She is also divorced. Her former bandmate Baek Da-Jung is also a rep at the same company. She married a rich man, but her marriage is on the rocks. Go Dong-Mi is now an elementary school teacher. She is single and feels lonely. Hong Ae-Ran is a representative for an internet shopping mall. The women are still friends.

Song Soo-Hyuk (Jung Kyoung-Ho) is a reporter and a single father. He has a friend, Goo Hae-Joon (Kwon Yool), who is a doctor and single. Song Soo-Hyuk and Goo Hae-Joon become involved with the women.

Notes
Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "My Sweet Family."
First script reading took place on December 4, 2015. The first script reading included just the six lead performers (Jang Na-Ra, Jung Kyoung-Ho, Kwon Yool, You Da-In, Yoo In-Na, Seo In-Young).
Filming began December 18, 2015 at a restaurant in Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea.
Cast
Jang Na-Ra - Han Mi-Mo
Jung Kyoung-Ho - Song Soo-Hyuk
Kwon Yool - Goo Hae-Joon
You Da-In - Baek Da-Jung
Yoo In-Na - Go Dong-Mi
Seo In-Young - Hong Ae-Ran
Kim Tae-Hoon - Kim Gun-Hak
Hwang Sun-Hee - Woo Yeon-Soo
Park Eun-Seok - Bang Dong-Bae
Kim Sa-Kwon - Kim Seung-Jae
Jang Joon-Yoo - Shi-A
Lee Chae-Eun - Jung A-Ni
Sandara Park - Goo Seul-A (special appearance)

Omo..omoooo...I almost jump on my chair during my meeting. Thank God, I finally gather my self otherwise I'll embarassing myself :D

High anticipation to their debut appearance in one drama. Looking forward to the next project.. *amen :)

• Like 10

Wow! I'm really happy that SiSo will have a cameo appearance and thanks to Jung KyungHo! I'm greedy. I want more of SiSo's hot shots and their projects together! More! Currently draught season with only WGM. Lol...

If they were to act in a Romantic Thriller with bed scenes, I think MBC will explode with their steamy genuine sparks! Viewers will suffer heat stroke and heart palpitations. First-aid will be on standby. SiSo websites and this forum will be jammed.

And.....@seesaw_love will have a hard time doing a slow motion 'Adult' Theme vid that needs age restrictions to access the hot but classy sweet scenes.

And poor berries can never recover from Si Yang's  'eyes full of desire and fire' and SoYeon's post bed scene BRI blushing with her 'teng teng teng'...... :D

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, manhwacouple said:

Oh my God, i really can't focus on my meeting. always trying to peeping my  mobile phone..hahaha.. This is not so me at all, I blamed it for Siso. :D

Btw, anyone know where I can get Siso Cut with Engsub for the last ep?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3lq1cx_engsub-we-got-married-shiyang-soyeon-ep-17_people

..happy viewing (while at work, berries?!?.. :D )

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

thank u......

i used to download all cp since i didnt knew who has siso cut n then u came to the rescue,my pc's memory can relax now lol thank u...

..what are berries for?? hehehe.. im just sharing what co-berries shared here in our thread.. all for the love of SiSo couple.. :wub: ;)

• Like 5