[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

How fortunate SiYang is!! That is what an obedient boy gets as a reward - OK, let's pretend kissing, yeobo!!

Just like when he followed the cue from the photographer during their jajangmyun photoshoot to blow up their cheeks hehehehe

Good boy, SiYang-ssi!

• Like 12

Lol....in my opinion, it was Si Yang who leaned forward to plant a real kiss on So Yeon's lips. Take a closer look. He just planted the kiss and 'pretend' to look 'innocent'. Go slow motion can see better. So Yeon was just trying to reach up and he moved forward.

That's why EXO was soooo envious. If it was So Yeon, she would not have squealed with surprise and ran away!  Plus she'll not be bold enough in full view of the audience maybe....

Haha...berries are happy with the kiss even though we have different perception.   :)

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Lol....in my opinion, it was Si Yang who leaned forward to plant a real kiss on So Yeon's lips. Take a closer look. He just planted the kiss and 'pretend' to look 'innocent'. Go slow motion can see better. So Yeon was just trying to reach up and he moved forward.

That's why EXO was soooo envious. If it was So Yeon, she would not have squealed with surprise and ran away!  Plus she'll not be bold enough in full view of the audience maybe....

Haha...berries are happy with the kiss even though we have different perception.   :)

in my opinion, it was a little bit accident….siyang make a  lips to pretend a kiss…but siyang is so tall…even soyeon wore high heel 10 cm? so when soyeon make a pretend a kiss…she pull siyang a little bit hard…so make siyang lose his balancing and move forward to soyeon lips….But if not….WUACHHH….it was DAEBAKKK so brave and naughty siyang….wkwkw

WHAT A LUVLY ACCIDENT…..CHUAAAA:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, jl08 said:

jl08

The same thought with me. I also think like that. :glasses:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Alilla said:

in my opinion, it was a little bit accident….siyang make a  lips to pretend a kiss…but siyang is so tall…even soyeon wore high heel 10 cm? so when soyeon make a pretend a kiss…she pull siyang a little bit hard…so make siyang lose his balancing and move forward to soyeon lips….But if not….WUACHHH….it was DAEBAKKK

WHAT A LUVLY ACCIDENT…..CHUAAAA:heart::heart::heart:

..agree to this theory.. hehehe.. & add the law of gravity and motion.. equals to ACCIDENTAL KISS~!! .. Hahaha~!! ..

• Like 9

Okay, whoever made an accident from pretending kiss to be real kiss...totally bunch of thank you to the choreographer who made this idea... We saw them KISSING Berries, we even can not move on to talk about that. :D

Now, I want to ask you dear Berries, what kind of "pretending kiss" supposed to be?

Like this?

75797774.1_99_20160108113715.jpg?type=w4

Like this?

75797779.1_99_20160108113715.jpg?type=w4

Or like this?

145144494556834ad1120c4_99_2015123012110

I mean, they were on stage.. ending the choreography with "pretending kiss", wasn't would look awkward if they didn't end the performance with a real kiss? If they did a pictorial, they could just pretended, they could hold same gesture in 5 minutes, but they were performing, had to go to the back stage soon, so they should do a pretending kiss? 

If another couple ended the performance with holding hand, and hugging, but they were just pretending...lol.. is that a wonderful trick from the teacher to grant Si Yang's wish? Or she is also like us, as hardcore SiSo shipper? Lol.

• Like 17

Here's some questions from an interview Si Yang did in April 2015. Now I just have to find that February interview that this interview mentions haha.

You debuted later than originally thought. Is there a reason?

At first I wanted to vaguely be a celebrity. But then I went to the army when I was 24 and saw a drama around the time that I was being discharged and really wanted to give acting a try. So from that moment on I’ve dreamt of being an actor. Around that time I either saw ‘Secret Garden’ or ‘The Greatest Love.’

Is there a role or a genre that you want to try as an actor?

There are a lot of roles and genres that I want to do. But I think that I should audition first. It would be great if I could do a role like Lee Sun Gyun-sunbaenim in ‘Pasta,’ but I want to act my best, if given the chance, without covering it (laughs).

In a February interview you said that the entertainment program you wanted to appear in is ‘We Got Married.’ If, instead of Henry, you were a part of the program, who would you be married to out of the women on the show, Yewon or Gong Seung Yeon? Who’s your ideal type?

For me, a woman who is charming when she laughs is my ideal type. While the people who appear in ‘We Got Married’ are good, right now I want to talk more and share more things with fans.

When you had activities as an SM trainee and a model, I know that your father was severely against it. Does your father acknowledge this now and is on your side? If you had done what your father wished, whether as an official or going to military academy, what do you think it would be like?

My father really likes it a lot right now. If I meet relatives they tell me they enjoy it and will support me, it’s really happy. When I was in the army, I think besides not being able to sleep, it was fun. I remember eating the battle food. If I were to perhaps do as my father wished and went to military academy I think I would have adapted well (laughs).

I heard that you wrote down things that you wanted to do when you became an actor. Now, about how many have you done?

I wrote a bucket list in my notebook but there’s not much that can be erased from it. This time, doing a drama as a lead until the end allowed me to erase 1 thing off of my bucket list. I think it’ll be good this year for ‘Getting Rookie of the Year’ and ‘Having a fanmeeting.'

• Like 21

I think siso both 2 kiss moment was accidental KISS. 

The fist kiss...thanks to photografer help. In this accidental  kiss...siyang laugh so hard because he think n said " He got us " of course soyeon was ackward n embarressed ( sorry for my poor english).

The second...both already know that they will made pretend kiss. But accidentaly kiss happed wkwkwkwk. Soyeon cute reaction was..run away.Siyang reaction also was quite hilarous. He lose his mind n cant moved his body.

For me....what wonderful couple..CHUaaa:blush::blush::blush:

• Like 11

Also, one of the movies that Kwak Si Yang had a small part in will be released at the end of this month. It's called '로봇소리' which like 'Robot Voice/Sound' and is about a man who tries to find his daughter that has been missing for 10 years with the help of a robot. His role is apparently one who helps the father (played by Lee Sang Min). There were a few articles that popped up because of his "surprise appearance" or rather, I guess people didn't know that he had a role, even if it's small, in this movie haha. I guess that means more people are beginning to be interested in him then.

1452221073239.jpg

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Also, one of the movies that Kwak Si Yang had a small part in will be released at the end of this month. It's called '로봇소리' which like 'Robot Voice/Sound' and is about a man who tries to find his daughter that has been missing for 10 years with the help of a robot. His role is apparently one who helps the father (played by Lee Sang Min). There were a few articles that popped up because of his "surprise appearance" or rather, I guess people didn't know that he had a role, even if it's small, in this movie haha. I guess that means more people are beginning to be interested in him then.

Hmm... interesting, can wait for it. But, I'm really curious with his movie "Elephant In The Room (방 안의 코끼리). I still not found the light about the movie.. it just said that the movie was look like made/released in 2015. I'm so curious... because to be honest I like him do a movie than drama actually... because he seem able to explore more his acting ability ^^v

• Like 11

@thesuitelife547...tq vrt much for the translation of the april interview.  Looking forward to the Feb one.  Slowly we are getting to know other things abt him too.  @khairunni...we all love those kind of pose...they keep us getting wild ideas hihihi... (Siyang will be saying this in his heart - I can't resist this temptation anymore.) :blush:  @yuar19ingrid   @jl08   @Alilla   @hninei   @alou......obedient boy gets reward...soyeon pulled a little hard and siyang losing his balance...blaming the law of gravity and motion all for the accidental kiss. Hahaha what ever lead to the kissing at the end of the performance  -  it does not matter coz we are all vry happy abt it, can't stop talking abt it and we are in cloud 9 :heart:

• Like 12

Accidental or no, the most important thing is THEY KISSED :heart:

1 hour ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Here's some questions from an interview Si Yang did in April 2015. Now I just have to find that February interview that this interview mentions haha.

In a February interview you said that the entertainment program you wanted to appear in is ‘We Got Married.’ If, instead of Henry, you were a part of the program, who would you be married to out of the women on the show, Yewon or Gong Seung Yeon? Who’s your ideal type?

For me, a woman who is charming when she laughs is my ideal type. While the people who appear in ‘We Got Married’ are good, right now I want to talk more and share more things with fans.

He is really good on answering tricky question like this. Like it! It showed his maturity and sensitivity. I'm rest assured for his Radio Star program now :D 

• Like 12

Hey guys, there is a different translation on the preview for tomorrows episode... Hmmm and it is quite cute... I cant wait to see it tomorrow so excited... Hmm been saying that for all their episode though hahahahahah i cant wait... 

@seesaw_love, thanks again for translating so it was really a surprise to nampyeonim and the slo mo video is really quite cute... Siyang was so surprised hahahahaah nice.... :wub:

• Like 6

@seesaw_love....tq tq tq love.....you put alot of work for the video.  love all the hugs...all the collection of ever so sweet  recharge they had...the hand holdings.  BEAR HUGS FOR YOU SEESAW_LOVE :heart:

ah...the kissess and piggyback too

• Like 12

@seesaw_love thank you for making such a beautiful video. i can't wait to see the next episode ToT, i already miss them so much. and i like it so much when they are in car they are always holding hand plus the way siyang caress soyeon hand omg. and i am hoping someday either siyang or soyeon will come to their family house and introduce that they are married kkk

• Like 10

@seesaw_love

Wow. Great job, berry! Thanks for all your wonderful effort to spread love for our special couple.

Daebak recollection of wonderful moments between Si Yang and So Yeon! Our SiSo couple is so adorable and sweet! Can include the fingers rubbing/playing?     LOL....joking. I know that's a lot of work you've put in already.

Why do I find myself smiling like a Pabo throughout their sweet moments?   :D

I just knew you can't resist ending the sweet moments with Si Yang stealing a happy boyish smile.....like a small boy given his most delicious candy!     :) 

Yes! A new chapter of love and warmth for our dearest Blueberry couple. May they hold each other tightly and never let go.

I've been watching their sweet performance and kiss a million times by now. Si Yang was looking at So Yeon's dancing at the start - that was so sweet. The background slides were really nice and gave off very sweet vibes of both of them. Coincidentally, some slides showed Si Yang looking tenderly at So Yeon and hugging her too. I think the audience can feel the special connection between this couple.

And....EXO's daebak reaction helps to publicise our SiSo couple too. Thanks to them!

• Like 13

Woooowww seesaw_love..I likkkeeeee it...I loooovveee it..i adore it.. as usual your works deabak as always..tq very much my dear berry for sharing it with us here..I really love it..I don't know how many times I watched this video..seems not enough..the more u look at it the more you want it..over n over again..emmmm chuta...kumawo..:blush::heart:

• Like 9