[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Congratulations  to Si Yang  for his award. Glad that his hard work paid off.

But.......why does he look so different from just 2 days ago?  He is missing some sparkle...and I'm serious about it. Is he not well? His eyes seem red and his face is pale but at least his speech was fine.

• Like 8

I saw the video. After he was named, he can barely breath the same. I think he was overwhelmed but he was more calm during the speech. He even made a little joke about not usually winning awards. He is just at the beginning of his career, plenty of time to receive more recognition.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, chloe24 said:

yey...csiyang nampyonim won an award... Wooohoooo... While waiting for the vid.. I just wanna say that this year is so good... I think both soyeon and siyang brings good luck to each other... Sometimes if you find your other half the success just keeps on coming... I a. So happy for na,pyonim and i know soyeon will be the first one to congratulate him... :wub::wub::heart::heart:

Agree with you, they surely bring luck to each other. They both won award(s), Soyeon got a drama role which I am sure must be an okay role for her class, the drama description sounds heartfelt and kinda remind me to the warm feeling I got from watching Reply 1988. Plus, I believe in her choice, that it'll be an interesting role if she decides to take it.  And i hope to hear Siyang for another drama too. Better yet, just get them together in the drama, please. Hahaha... Who knows we'lll get that since almost all of our wishes came true this 2015 :D:D:D 

On a more serious note, I am glad he is starting to gain more recognition, he really deserves it with all his hard works..I haven't watched his daily drama (except for some clips that've been posted in this thread), but we've seen his effort for Soyeon in wgm despite his lack of sleep and red eyes, and he even admitted he's dead (fom tiredness), when he asked for massage from Soyeon. Still, we barely saw him in low energy during his wgm time..All he needs is a lot of recharge from wife, then he's all fresh happy again, right? I hope to see Soyeon congratulate him later in wgm,  and I am sure she'll congratulate him directly via their usual communication system (text, phone call, video call..I remember Soyeon said about having video call with him when she's in Spore). She even called her background dancer to say thanks to them, such a humble and sweetheart angel she is. And this is Siyang, her hubby that has done so much for her, that his hand she's hold most of the time, naturally. No doubt that she'll give him a warm congratulation, also to wish him a Happy New Year. Here's to hope he'll spend some private time this holiday with Soyeon (and her family) but I am sure we won't get to see it even if that happen :) Both are pretty stingy to share their private life. But hoping is just unavoidable in our happy ship here, right? :D 

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL BERRIES, SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT YEAR (which in my case, will come in the next 15 mins), HUGS AND KISSES, I AM bERRY HAPPY TO MEET YOU ALL IN THIS HAPPY THREAD, MUACH! 

• Like 15

I see that in Soompi is already January. I have to wait almost 5 hours. Happy New Year!

My first request for this new year. Can somebody translate Soyeon`s message from DC? She sent the message after she received the award and she was still exited. I understood something but Google did not help me much.  I sense that she sent quick thoughts...

Here is the link http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=28946&page=1

• Like 11

7 hours ago, larus said:

I see that in Soompi is already January. I have to wait almost 5 hours. Happy New Year!

My first request for this new year. Can somebody translate Soyeon`s message from DC? She sent the message after she received the award and she was still exited. I understood something but Google did not help me much.  I sense that she sent quick thoughts...

Here is the link http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=28946&page=1

I don't really understand it too.. I think she said that her winning feels surreal, she has a mix feeling of happiness to win it but also feels guilty for those who can't win, and feels guilty for her fans because she has no luck in winning an award in her long career. I think She also said that she had dinner with team before go back home, her mom is happy but she's not, her feet are all tired and sore the whole night, and she just sit like stone for 3 hours before posting this message. 

This is just my interpretation, maybe I interpret it wrong. Can we have @thesuitelife547 to help us translate her message? Thanks in advance. I am worry coz it sounds so depressing? What's wrong with our angel :( . But knowing that she's a scorpio, I can understand her mood swing, My hubby is a scorpio too and he sometimes reacts that same way towards something/some situation, but then in a short time, he's all good again :) .

Here is an article for Soyeon's been courting for a family weekend drama. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/kim-so-yeon-lee-pil-mo-courted-for-mbc-weekend-drama/

• Like 7

12 hours ago, khairunni said:
12 hours ago, khairunni said:

And this picture

A201512310415_1_99_20151231210505.jpg?ty

Media recognize a quality bow tie by these actors above. Glad to know Si Yang is one of them.

I think there is standard hair style for drama award for actors. They all look really really cool.

• Like 5

@KalyanaV: Thanks a lot. It was almost what I understood as well. I felt her a little down but I guess it is because she was very tired. She was in physical pain (tired feet) and it was an emotional turmoil (performing on stage, being in the spotlight). I can see why the mother was very happy, she was just like us ...enjoying her on TV. 

Thanks about the article. It doesn`t say much but Girlfriday translated the news available. There is a very few details. If she will accept this offer, I hope for a good weekender, family drama. It might not be what I watch but I really want for her to have a good role and her drama to be a success. I don`t know the actor Lee Pil Mo that is courted to play as well (never saw him in anything but I saw an interview and I liked him very much. He has a good singing voice and I have a soft spot for these kind of men :D) Plus she has a chance to play with other veteran actors. February is not far away. If she will accept I will support her. 

Si yang`s drama is finishing in February. I wonder if SiSo will continue after February. If they do... the roles will be revers. :D

• Like 10

@chris3975 I'm agree with you... maybe they just like us.. we knew the time period but when the actual time is right in front of us... we still found hard to except that everything gonna end... 

We knew that their contract were extended but we can't help it to not felt heart broken seeing the picture specially Si Yang... he seem so hurts... he look so freagile... that how super men he is... still he just a human... and he have a gentle heart... oh.. boy... oetokhae...

• Like 8

Hellooooo - 

I'm still on cloud 9 from the MBC awards night extravaganza and all the wondrous wonders granted us by our Siso couple.  Several thoughts/observances I'd like to mention...
Arriving together hand-in-hand and pretty much stickin' with it.  The other WGM couples were not quite like this.  Arm in arm, yes, but hand-in-hand (fingers intertwined) every chance they got?  I don't think so.  So did you notice after he helped her get on the red carpet stage thingy that their hands were separated for a bit - just a tiny bit - but she quickly reached for his and slipped her fingers in between his?  Gone is the woman who was too shy to initiate hand holding.  Si Yang looked so happy and proud to be with her and holding her hand.  He was ever protective and attentive.  She was radiant and found comfort and confidence in him.  She definitely looked proud and happy to be there with him. They cheered each other on and were truly thrilled when the other won an award.  Holding hands under the table?  Check!  

Their performance:  As I said, I had no worries and knew that neither they nor MBC would let us down.  Oh Yeah couple did their catchy, signature song, "Oh Yeah," which the audience was getting into (first time I actually heard it all the way through).  SungJoy couple did an adorable rendition of Bruno Mars' "I Think I Wanna Marry You" (which will always make me think of My Man From the Stars), complete with an amazing on-stage costume change (kudos to costuming).  But our Siso couple started it off with a cute song and dance that matched them to a T.  Thank you @thesuitelife547  for the song incl. lyrics.  It was perfect, right down to the part when it says he'll buy her some coffee! Though I don't know if they did that verse.  They looked so good in their outfits.  So Yeon was beautiful as always. She has a lovely figure and looks good in everything.  She'd look good in a potato sack, even, though thank goodness her sense of style is ace and doesn't include potato sack-like wear.  

So after I watched the performance another 50 times and the kiss 50 times more, I am of the mind of those who have expressed they were doing their power recharges.  He turns around and extends his arms outward, ready for a recharge hug (minus the running). She places her hands on his chest/shoulders as if she'll hug back or preparing for her forehead kiss but then reaches higher, wraps her hands around the back of his neck/head and pulls him in, lining up her lips to his for a kiss.  Yes... we all are anxiously awaiting to hear their explanation.  Planned or not planned?  Surprise or not a surprise?  Is there a question on whether they were happy it ended up that way?  Nope.  I don't think there is a question regarding that.  Perhaps it crossed their minds, though...why hadn't they done it sooner?  Or had they?  Oh boy, I cannot wait to hear!

----- I wrote the above last night but couldn't submit it because of wifi problems.

So happy for Si Yang!  He deserves that award.  And hooray, he did skip the Rookie, straight to Excellence.  His wife must be so proud.  He looks extra handsome with his hair like that.  Ooo, and that double-breasted suit.  Dapper!  But your observations are mine...he doesn't look as happy.  We all know why.  Because his wifey wasn't by him.  They are wonderful for each other.  

• Like 15