[Drama 2015] Everything Will be Alright / My Lovely Enemy / All Is Well 다 잘될 거야

valsava

My Lovely Enemy-a00.jpg

Everything-Will-Be-OK-Poster1.jpg

• Drama: Love and Hate (English title) / My Lovely Enemy (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Nae Sarang Wensu
  • Hangul: 내 사랑 웬수
  • Director: Kim Won-Yong
  • Writer:
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: August 31, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Mon-Fri. 19:50
  • Language: Korean

Notes

1. "My Lovely Enemy" takes over the KBS2 Monday-Friday 19:50 time slot previously occupied by "Love on a Rooftop."
  2. Cast

3. Choi Yoon-Young - Geum Ga-Eun
  4. Kwak Si-Yang - Kang Gi-Chan
  5. Song Jae-Hee - Yoo Hyeong-Joon
  6. Uhm Hyun Kyung - Kang Hee-Jung
Extended Cast

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaintshere.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest unfeatured this topic

Hello everyone!

Thanks @valsava for starting this thread - I was kind of expecting you, gomapta chingu for all your dedication in kdramaland.

Here's some pictures of the cast including press-conference photos.....

201508271520777052_55deac8bbbdd2.jpg

20150827153403.jpg

20150827151839341439.jpg

Choi Yoon-young so pretty looking, a slimmer face as compared to her last drama, My Dear Cat.

201508271520777052_55deac8ae2180.jpg

201508271602471118_2.jpg

201508271453779849_55dea5fa5b1aa.jpg

201508271602471118_1.jpg

Sources

Hello everyone!

Thanks @valsava for starting this thread - I was kind of expecting you, gomapta chingu for all your dedication in kdramaland.

Here's some pictures of the cast including press-conference photos.....i Yoon-young so pretty looking, a slimmer face as compared to her last drama, My Dear Cat.

Hi, @felicia-soh, I pray tour doing good these days 

Thanks for the information on the cast and pictures I have a hard time finding this stuff I can only fine out limited stuff from the site I go to @koreandrama.org.  

@valsava thanks for creating this page hopefully it will be better then Love on A Rooftop! When the videos on the YouTube page come out I'll post them here :)

@misstwilightfan1416,  This is and evening drama for us in the states, I don't think YT will load this novel up on they channel the last TV novel they showed that was subbed was Eun Hee and none of the other 4 or 5 afterwards.. But if you happen to get videos on the episode please do load then.. I can find the preview videos but I don't know how to load them from Kbs site to the thread only thing comes out is the link address not the video    

@ororomunroe,  This novel is supposed to tell the story of how and orphan becomes a top fashion designer something like this

Guest snowpanda

KBS World is subbing this right? That'll be the only way to watch since most sites rarely sub dailies. 

@lavelyshai,  Most likely since KBs are subbing both stations morning drama on KBs 1 and 2 Love on the rooftop and Save the family are being subbed.

Then it should be since this is Love On A Rooftop's successor. KBS World tends to sub the dramas that don't get subbed elsewhere. 

I'm pretty sure it's going to get subbed, since KBS world posted the poster on their Fb and said that it's a new drama thats coming soon:)

Guest mjolnir_98_stv

Hi chingus! I'm so excited to join. I really like the lead couple. Also you should check out Kwak si yang in 'we got married' with Kim so yeon. Seems interesting:D

Guest ororomunroe

@valsava, the subs should be out next Monday night, right? I haven't watched KBS dailies for a while now.

@ororomunroe,  Yes next Monday the first episode will be posted I'll try and post it before leaving for the airport..

@valsava, thanks for that. I hope you have a safe journey :) 

Archived