[Drama 2015] The Village: Achiara's Secret 마을- 아치아라의 비밀

larus

Moon Geun-young and Yook Seong-jae are building anticipation for the new SBS drama "The Village: Achiara's Secret".

12046839_1036608523041964_18549145643410

Pictures of them released on the 24th show So-yoon (Moon Geun-young) and Woo-jae (Yook Seong-jae). Woo-jae tries to speak to So-yoon who discovers the buried skeletons in the village but she doesn't care for him.

Moon and Yook looked forward to the first day of the making and they didn't seem awkward at all when they first got together. They complimented each other and got along well.

Moon said, "The process of tracking down the truth is very exciting. The chemistry is amazing just by being together".

Yook also said, "Moon Geun-young has a tendency to make people feel comfortable. She's very considerate of others".

The staff also say the two are 100 out of 100. They have completely different personalities character wise but they blend in well and create outstanding chemistry.

"The Village: Achiara's Secret" is a mystery thriller about an average but not-so-average village.

Credits: hancinema

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Village’s mysterious new schoolteacher and eager policeman

by girlfriday | September 24, 2015 | No Comments

Village1.jpg

I like the potential odd-coupling of this crime-solving partnership in SBS’s new murder mystery thriller Village: Secret of Achiara, which has released a new teaser. Moon Geun-young stars as a new teacher who moves to the sleepy little village of Achiara, and Yook Sung-jae is the overly eager policeman in town who takes it upon himself to be her personal welcome wagon. He’s met with frosty indifference from her at every turn, but they’ll eventually come to help each other solve a murder.

The chilling small-town mystery takes place in Achiara, where everybody knows everybody’s business and there’s hardly any crime. That is, until a young woman’s corpse is uncovered after having been buried long ago, and suddenly every resident becomes a murder suspect. Moon Geun-young plays an English teacher who moves to the town and works to uncover the mystery, though she has secrets of her own to protect.

Everyone else is wary of the town’s new resident and they all treat her as an outsider, but Yook Sung-jae is a happy-go-lucky policeman who’s excited to make her acquaintance. She’s described as quiet and reserved, while he’s a bouncing ball of energy. In the teaser, he introduces himself to her eagerly and offers to help her with anything and everything that she needs. Moon Geun-young shuts him up with one word: “Why?”

On her very first day at work, the town gets turned upside down when Moon Geun-young discovers a corpse, and in the teaser Yook Sung-jae says to his fellow officer, “Do you really think it’s a serial murder? How great would that be?” Um… you mean like, great in an I’m-so-bored-of-small-town-life way, not a yay-murder way, right? Hm, in a drama where everyone’s a suspect, you never know…

The drama co-stars Ohn Joo-wan, who also returns to the village after some time away. He’s welcomed back by Shin Eun-kyung, who seems to be hiding some secrets as well: A young girl accuses her of being happy that art teacher Jang Hee-jin suddenly disappeared. Shin Eun-kyung warns in voiceover: “No one in this neighborhood can be trusted.”

Lee Yeol-eum says that she knows who killed that woman, as someone creepily follows her home in the rain. Moon Geun-young gets chased in the rain as well, and as she picks up a weapon to fight back, someone says in voiceover: “It won’t be easy to leave this village.” Why, because everybody dies? Great, I think I’m going to need a blanket and a friend to watch this show.

Village: Secret of Achiara airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning October 7.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/villages-mysterious-new-schoolteacher-and-eager-policeman/

Yook Sung Jae Transforms Into A Police Officer For 'The Village: Achiara's Secret'

l_2015092402001960000335681-jpg.jpg?w=60

BtoB's Yook Sung Jae transforms into a stalwart policeman for the upcoming SBS mystery drama, "The Village: Achiara's Secret." On September 24, SBS released photos depicting an interaction between the series lead actors, Yook and Moon Geun Young.

teaser photos, the 20-year-old acting idol is depicted in a patrol uniform while Moon sports a conservative outfit consistent with clothing that would be worn by a teacher.  

Moon is Kim So Yoon, an English teacher who relocates to the sleepy town of Achiara. She discovers a hidden corpse, which leads to an investigation, in a village that is normally devoid of crime. 

Yook portrays Park Woo Jae, a policeman who has the difficult task of solving a mysterious murder involving an unidentified woman.  

A report published by the Korean outlet Kyung Hyuang provided insight into teaser still and the production process. According to the article, the photo captures an encounter between Woo Jae and So Yoon. Woo Jae approaches the teacher to probe her for information regarding the deceased woman after her students have walked away. 

"The process of how Woo Jae reaches the truth is interesting," said a representative for the production, in a statement published by Kyung Hyuang.

During the shoot, the BtoB member and the seasoned actress rehearsed numerous times to capture the best scene. The spokesperson for the production highlighted the willingness of Moon to work with Yook throughout the filming process. 

"Moon Geun Young has the ability to make the other person feel comfortable," said the member of the production team. 

Yook appears in his first leading role in "The Village: Achiara's Secret,"  following his successful portrayal of Gong Tae Kwang in "Who Are You: School 2015." He continues to receive positive attention from K-Drama audiences and critics, who noted his nuanced acting throughout "Who Are You: School 2015," with his character Tae Kwang drawing comparisons to Choi Young Do of "The Heirs." 

On September 24, Cube Entertainment expressed their pleasure at his success as an emerging endorsement star. 

According to a report published by Money Today, he has appeared in eight ads within the past three months, following "Who Are You: School 2015." This has led to increased attention for BtoB, as he continues to receive top endorsement offers. 

"The Village: Achiara's Secret" premieres on October 7, following the conclusion of "Yong Pal." 

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

@melody56 that's why me and my sister declared love and loyalty to Namoo Actors.. Hahaha.. They always update everything related to their actors and they would promote movie/drama their actors in. Amazing! (Okay, other agencies probably also do that, but Namoo still is the best and many of my fave actors/actress are under Namoo)

----------------------------------------------------

BTS Filming

Choi Won Hong (child actor)

11850301_1706982959537152_71366707_n.jpg11349267_1507096736271121_1951139302_n.j

cr: chpiwonhongfan

Yook Sung Jae with a fan

11917828_909709945778662_1697464493_n.jp

cr: sungjaesohyunx

Drama location

11917875_728327460605039_1591201803_n.jp11910074_960438193998171_749424162_n.jpg11931106_1039358506088555_1682410744_n.j

cr: kyeong_ho, tigerbaby2

Actor Choi Jae Woong Joins SBS "The Village: Achiara's Secret"

Choi_Jae-Woong-p1.jpg

His agency, Jangin Entertainment confirmed his role in the drama.

From what I understand, he'll play a secret role, Kang Pil Sung, suspiciously trying to solve the mystery.

He's known as musical actor, having acted in numerous musicals such as "Brothers Were Brave", "The Days" and current musical "Murder Ballad"

http://blog.naver.com/janginent/220469142176

Here's his Asianwiki profile page that updated his role in "The Village"

http://asianwiki.com/Choi_Jae-Woong

that's why me and my sister declared love and loyalty to Namoo Actors.. Hahaha.. They always update everything related to their actors and they would promote movie/drama their actors in. Amazing! (Okay, other agencies probably also do that, but Namoo still is the best and many of my fave actors/actress are under Namoo)

:P Me too. I have a soft spot for Namoo. I love how their artists are talented, low key and close to each other. I am a little sad when an actor leave the agency for another but that`s life. :w00t: I wish to see them go on vacation together (how they enjoyed a fun outing for two days in 2012) or to record an album like Love Tree Project (the charity event from 2010).

Village, fighting!

Trans: Finished filming (for today)! Chuseok(Thanksgiving) is (a time to spend) together with family~ Everyone hope you have a warm Chuseok^^ #bears #7thyranniversary #isnow #finished #keuhahaha #whenitreaches #10years #illconfirmit #but #were #Day9

Trans: Now is there about 10 days left (until the first broadcast of 'The Village: Achiara's Secret')? heet- Quickly, quickly, I wish the broadcast would start!!! Kkya~ >ㅁ<// #thevillage #achiarassecret #oct7th #firstbroadcast #didyoumake #awish #whilelookingatthemoon #todayalso #hopeyouhave #agoodday #and #asexpected #i #wontdo #food(eat)stagram #Day10

Translations by: sarigomtangmoons

New drama releases from trendy male actors

20150925_1443116123_74992600_1_99_201509

20150925_1443116803_63651300_1_99_201509

Nam Joohyuk- MBC drama Glamorous Temptation
Yook Sungjae- SBS drama The Village: Achiara's Secret

[Naver: TV Report] From Yoo Ah In to Yook Sungjae, new project releases from trendy stars

1. [+1509, -53] Yoo Ah In is such a good actor~ So you can always put your faith in him while watching! Yook Sungjae has a lot of talents and seems like a hard worker~ I hope both of their respective works do well!

2. [+1265, -45] Yoo Ah In already proved himself as an actor. Gong Taekwang seems to be good at acting, looking forward to him~

3. [+1014, -74] This year's weekday dramas are amazingㄷ ㄷ I bet Six Flying Dragons and The Village will compete for first in viewer ratings ㅋ

4. [+825, -82] Supporting all of you, hwaiting!! Yook Sungjae hwaiting ♥!

5. [+608, -21] Do well all of you! Supporting you~~

6. [+169, -10] There's a lot of fun looking dramas...Looking forward to Six Flying Dragons and The Village: Achiara's Secret. 

7. [+157, -10] Six Flying Dragons and The Village seems like it's going to be fun

8. [+150, -27] I'm really looking forward to Sungjae's role in The Village, different from his usual teen roles

9. [+156, -33] Hit daebak The Village! Yook Sungjae hwaiting!

10. [+155, -35] Always hwaiting, Yook Sungjae 

(c) knetizone

Upcoming SBS Drama “The Village” Claims to Have One of the Most Exciting Story Lines Seen in Dramas So Far

by JiwonYu (soompi)

Upcoming SBS Drama “The Village” Claims to Have One of the Most Exciting Story Lines Seen in Dramas So Far

The upcoming mystery thriller drama “The Village,” starring Moon Geun Youngand BTOB‘s Yook Sungjae, claims to be one of the most unique dramas viewers have yet to see.

An affiliate of the SBS drama department revealed, “‘The Village’ has a never-before-seen storyline that is unique and exciting. It will definitely grab the audiences’ hearts as the episodes go on. The one-minute trailer focusing on Moon Geun Young and Yook Sungjae also adds to the anticipation of this drama.”

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/29/upcoming-sbs-drama-the-village-claims-to-have-one-of-the-most-exciting-story-lines-seen-in-dramas-so-far/

Archived