[Drama 2015] The Village: Achiara's Secret 마을- 아치아라의 비밀

larus

"The Village: Achiara's Secret" Moon Geun-young finds corpse

photo641442.jpg

Han So-yoon (Moon Geun-young), an English teacher, found a buried corpse on the first episode of the new SBS drama "The Village: Achiara's Secret".

Han So-yoon was going through her late grandmother's belongings and found a letter written to her. It was from her town of Achiara, a news article about an accident that supposedly killed her whole family, including her.

Han So-yoon said, "Someone sent this letter to me. My grandmother is dead, but I think someone is calling me". She decided to go to Achiara. She returned to the village as an English teacher in Hyewon Middle School of Achiara.

She heard news about a series of killings and then was attacked by a stranger. She then went through some trouble trying to find the person who sent her that letter. Terror was inflicted in this scene as sounds of the attacker was heard once again.

Han So-yoon went to the school's drawing contest and found a body. She was in the mountains to scold some students who were smoking there but rolled on her back and found a body buried in the dirt.

(c)hancinema

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, may I join the fun here?.

I watch this drama solely because of MGY and SEK, and overall quite enjoy it. YSJ, to me neither doing good nor bad, it is adequate enough. I am sure as the episodes run, his acting is improving.

So, who do you think is the dead body?

I watch this drama solely because of MGY and SEK, and overall quite enjoy it. YSJ, to me neither doing good nor bad, it is adequate enough. I am sure as the episodes run, his acting is improving.

Welcome :D My opinion I think the corpse is Kim Hye-Jin and must be the big sister (unnie) of  Han So-Yoon why she's back to Achiara's. Or alternatively the body should be that of Han So Yoon (She's a ghost)  complicated ... :o for some reason ...Sorry I can imagine a lot of things after I saw episode 1 and read the recap of dramabeans :sweatingbullets:

Welcome :D My opinion I think the corpse is Kim Hye-Jin and must be the big sister (unnie) of  Han So-Yoon why she's back to Achiara's. Or alternatively the body should be that of Han So Yoon (She's a ghost)  complicated ... :o for some reason ...Sorry I can imagine a lot of things after I saw episode 1 and read the recap of dramabeans :sweatingbullets:

That's what I thought. KHJ is So Yoon's unnie.. Dunno why I think the unnie is (was) still alive although their parents died in car crash..

Hope for better 2nd episode! The Village fighting!!

Watched Ep1 C-subbed while still impatiently waiting for English subs to be available. A strong start, taut with eerie tension and a brisk introduction to the denizens of Achiara, all of whom appear shifty enough to warrant the suspicions that they have ghosts in their closets. We have an intersection of a crime from the past and an ongoing killing spree, but no clue yet on the rhyme and reason behind it all. Walnuts become an unexpectedly ominous portent, and we are left wondering whether supernatural elements or subconsciously emerging buried memories are plaguing So Yoon so early on in the drama. There are some uneven moments, but overall a compelling start that keeps me intrigued and wanting more.

I am surprised that this drama is not released with subtitles so quickly, compared to YP!!?? The story looks interesting but waiting so long for the subtitles, is really annoying.:(

I agree...we need subtitles...the story is interesting...i wonder who is the murderer?What really happened in the past?

"She Was Pretty" rises again, will Moon Geun-young fall?

2015/10/08

photo641696.jpg

The viewing percentage of "The Village: Achiara's Secret" dropped even more.

According to Nielsen Korea, the second episode of the new SBS drama "The Village: Achiara's Secret" rated 5.9%. This is 1.0% lower than the previous episode.

Before "The Village: Achiara's Secret", "Yong Pal" ended with 20.4%. However, that didn't affect the follow-up.

"The Village: Achiara's Secret" is a drama about the things that happen in a village after a body is in the ground is found.

Meanwhile, MBC "She Was Pretty" recorded 14.5% and KBS 2TV "The Merchant: Gaekju 2015" 9.5%, showing the effects of the end of "Yong Pal".

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/she-was-pretty-rises-again-will-moon-geun-young-fall--87357.html

Archived