JYP Files Damage Suit Against Director Han Sa Min for Allegedly Halting 2PM Music Video Productions

Following the incident earlier in May of this year in which the director for 2PM’s music video, Han Sa Min, backed out of the project with not much time left before scheduled filming, it has been revealed belatedly that JYP filed a 50 million won (approx. 42,000 USD) damage suit against the director in June.  […]

The post JYP Files Damage Suit Against Director Han Sa Min for Allegedly Halting 2PM Music Video Productions appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest JWY2pm

JYP made the right decision. As the agency they have the power to sue that director who wasn't a man enough to stick w/ his plans. 2PM should've made promotions longer if only he doesn't ruinned the preparation. He could've made and finished the project with 2pm and then after with the other artists but he chose to leave 2pm hanging. I hope JYP won't choose him to be the director of any JYPE Artist anymore.

At first I didn't think it was that big of problem, until I heard 2PM's comeback promotion was actually shortened to one or two week because of the delay. I saw all this hype about 2PM's comeback, and then they appeared on music shows for a week, and they're gone.

That's just wrong. JYP go take him down!

At first I didn't think it was that big of problem, until I heard 2PM's comeback promotion was actually shortened to one or two week because of the delay. I saw all this hype about 2PM's comeback, and then they appeared on music shows for a week, and they're gone.

That's just wrong. JYP go take him down!

Agreed. Plus the concept for their album and MV was leaked, damaging the impact ahead of the promotion. Or so I've heard.

Guest kapoyani

i liked all the made mvs so im curious what he took part in coz im hearing he did for ones that werent even in conflict. but there should be courtesy if there is a fixed verbal agreement its unfair for the other party if its cancelled in what the industry would consider as too late. but really, shouldnt a contract be standard instead esp for companies... in the legal world... dnt written contract rule

Archived