Taeyang Does Not Want to Continue His Relationship With Kwanghee?

The “Infinity Challenge Music Festival 2015” was held on August 13 at 8pm KST. The first team to perform was HwangTaeG (Hwang Kwanghee, Taeyang, and G-Dragon), who sang “Oh My God.” After their performance, Kwanghee was very excited and shouted in English, “Leggo leggo thank you, my friend. I love you, my bro,” to share […]

The post Taeyang Does Not Want to Continue His Relationship With Kwanghee? appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest novadestin

"G-Dragon listed Kwanghee as the person he gets along with the best so far on stage."

Curious if that's including his members :P

Haven't seen festival - but from previous episodes of Infinity Challenge - my answer would be a flat NO!!!! How can a grown man act like an infactuate child on national television and expect respect from peers, family and community. GD and Taeyang were generous and played along but this odd "idol worshiping" should end at the festival. Men should act like men -- enough said

Archived