QUIZ: Who Is Your BTS Soulmate?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cakey

I got Jin, but I don't think I'm his type. At least he's not underage.

I think these quizzes are a little silly and I'm not exactly the target audience... but I was secretly hoping I'd get Rap Monster.

Guest cakey

I think these quizzes are a little silly and I'm not exactly the target audience... but I was secretly hoping I'd get Rap Monster.

I went through the quiz again and chose all my SECOND choices and got Rap Monster. Hooray, now what am I doing with my life.

of course, they're silly.... but it's all in good fun. i wrote the quiz, but even then, i still took it. lol i got jin by the way.... was hoping for V or Rap Mon. lol

Guest Dalghi101

Somebody please help me cheat and get kookie. 15 tries and ive only gotten every member BUT him

options you must select to get Jungkook - not react,black,casual and comfy,sexy and sensual,laid back,switz,iron man,shopping for makeup,beef,handbag,

there , that will get you our kookie ah !! :)

Guest LauraDragon

I got Rap Monster, i also got rap monster when i did this quiz on AKP, now i think he really is my soulmate <3 <3 <3

Guest momocut

i got jimin and he is my bias in bts (lucky me ) lol i'm so happy i was happy imagining things while doing this quiz ..

Archived