[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

it's starting..

JE's best friend talking to HK and showed her YK's wallet... he then mentioned something about HK that made YK2 think...

JE at his office mulling over and talking to HK's pic with the empty urn and YK2 entered.

At the same time, TS's  accomplice said that the urn is not there, which made TS worry now.

JE now talking to YK2 saying that HK is not dead., He is trying to show her HK's picture that he took from the columbarium.

• Like 12

Great insight on JE character. I also felt that as a couple JE does not have the level of maturity to understand HK as a wife. Meanwhile KH is more maturity and her understanding of who JE is . That why she forgave him and willing to wait for him to return to her. You can love a person easily but it takes a great maturity person to LOVE and UNDERSTAND your partner.

Is it that she UNDERSTANDS JE, or is it that she feels she has no one else. I remember when her sister in law told her that JE would have an affair or something to that effect, HK said with great confidence that everyone can leave her, but JE never would. She had confidence in him, but he proved her wrong. I actually don't think HK is so mature as she is cynical. I think she was willing to put it all on the line for JE, throwing away her pride, but part of me wonder how much of it was based in love vs never having lost at anything.

lclarakl     I think you make a good point here. HK before the accident was rather cynical; and that was especially apparent in her interaction with her mother. Let's remember that she has her issues as well being brought up by a single mom etc....Working hard & not loosing was may be her way to protect herself and to not be 'like her mom' (seems to be her fear including the divorce/separation)  Now  it's time for the new HK/YK2 to grow and mature...

• Like 6

TS still talking with his accomplice, he is angry and now thinking of the next plan.

He started giving instructions in relation to HK and YK... 

Hk and JE now together in the office looking into something.  I think they are now both investigating together about HK's disappearance.

• Like 9

TS and accomplice getting out of the office and at the same time HK getting out of JE's office which surprised TS.

He asked why YK2 was there. 

TS followed HK at the lift and went inside with her and talked to her as YK.

As the elevator was about to close, JE stopped it with his hand and came in as well, going between TS and HK.

Then he spoke to YK2 and mentioned about pudoxin.

• Like 12

HK walking outside at the park, and JE was seen running at the back and now started to follow her.

HK then stopped and tied her shoe laces then looked sideways, as if she can feel his presence, by remembering JE doing that to him.

She continuued walking and JE following along without her knowing.

She arrived at the bus stop and JE was looking from a distance...seeing her off as he takes the bus.

JE takes the bus but his there is no enough money on his card so he has to pay cash but he has no change..

the driver is not happy when he gave a big money and so he ended hup having loads of coins for change...

As he walks on, he tripped and the coin all fell down (kekekee) just as u wanted to be in secret follower lol)...so while he was picking the coin, he met HK's gaze

He sat opposite HK.. them looking at each other alternately 

HK even remembering JE when they were in school knocking on the bus window to talk to her

• Like 13

Sorry it was JE having the flashback.

TS talking to HK's mom... then arrived his brother.

JE and HK got off the bus and sitting on a bus stop bench.. they were talking

The next day, JE's mom at the dining room and reading a book, then phone is ringing when she turned, she traced where the sound is coming from and its n the fridge...

She opened the fridge and saw her mobile.  SR is the one calling.

SR asking her to get a check up at the hospital, and she agreed.

• Like 12

just arrived...TS and GN...HE LOOKS SO BORED THE LADY TALKS TOO MUCH...JE AND YK at bus station...Je is talking...i think he said he is watching her like YK...JE mom phone rings from fridge ...was SR...I SO HATE HER VOICE...CALLING HER MOM...PRETENDING NICE

JR AND JE MOM TALKING...I FEEL THAT JR WILL USE HER ILLNESS...GREEDY WOMAN...JE MOM SAID I CAN'T REMEMBER...TS AND MH SCENE...TS MENTIONED JE...

• Like 10

JE's sister came in and spoke to step mom...

FIL and TS at the study room, TS saying something to FIL.  After the talk, TS came out feeling disappointed then he met JE just outside the door.

Dinnertime for the family.  

Father asking if JIL is okay.

JE saying something about HK (i am not sure but i think its about the urn)

Everybody seemed to be shocked.. they were talking about HK now.

TS now saying something but JE challenging him 

Noona now talking to JE to wake up and accept the truth

• Like 10

BS ,HIS DAD AND YK 2 EATING...DAD IS TALKING...BS AND HK LOOK SAD ...BS IS TALKING...I HAVE THE FEELING THAT SET HER FREE...I HOPE HE DID...YK AND WJ AT HOSPITAL...TS BROTHER OFFICE...WJ TALKS CHINESE...DOCTOR CALLS HER WJ...YK LOOKS HIM SCARED...WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH...

• Like 11