[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

At any rate I think it is time for DY and SW to make a move, SW loves her adopted mother but dad can go to hell. I would love for SW to stop being so gullible she knows what HS is capable of and continually sit by and let her misuse her is just dumb, along with MH ill treatment she has no reason to remain in that house.

I agree. I feel SW knows how HS is not what she seems because when she asked the ahjussi who paid him to lie, the first name she mentioned was Oh Hyesang. So she suspected and expected it to be her...but then...well.

I also cant wait for DY to free herself from that house and the sick people there once she has enough assets. I am relieved she found the paintings...hopefully good things are coming!

Remember the early teasers, they were shown like Sa Wol is always at the winning team because that's who she is and Chang Bin, Hye Sung and Se Hoon making shocked faces. When will she actually board that winning train is my question?? And I know its still early but a small win would count as a plus with me now.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Every eps.leave a suspense ending this eps.14 is difinitely one of the best reaction of Park Seyoung as Hye Sang her 

secrets might reveal soon since the other girlfriend WR remembered what happened in the past.I love watching this drama

no boring moment .every eps.was interesting ,it seems  weekend was too long to wait ,Im glad to see 4leads  together in eps.

14 ,Im sure they're acquinted already and good vibes to each other Patiently waiting for eng.sub to appreciate and understand 

the story but then love to watch evenno eng.sub just to see 4leads of MDGSW especially Park Seyoung. :wub:

Guest elenskivios38

For me that cant watch in VIKI i waited other site , i cant do anything but wait anyway i have long patient coz i know its worth what

im waiting for,:)story become deeper,since its weekend drama,the drama that been aired ordinary days should be first to be sub.Nevermind

as long they dont miss the MDGSW  to sub for International viewers .:sweatingbullets:   

Saw last night episode- why dy need to be in disguise now she discovered her daughter? Also why so mean to her? She got the money, just send her away for further studies, if not time to reveal mother/daughter relationship, still don't give her a hard time. Also why still stay with lmh?  Also why can sw recognise her as her mum's friend? She looks the same, except got long hair

Glad do sang woo is now helping dy. he got crush on hs. Similarly chan bin likes sw cos he followed her. Tonight will be interesting cos hs afraid to be discovered. Pls concentrate on 4 young leads, the 2 sisters can reduce their air time plus the bad guy hounding the ex-wife

viki very slow to sub this drama-  Hope they realise this drama will be a winner cos without any publicity it is already highly watched!

Saw last night episode- why dy need to be in disguise now she discovered her daughter? Also why so mean to her? She got the money, just send her away for further studies, if not time to reveal mother/daughter relationship, still don't give her a hard time. Also why still stay with lmh?  Also why can sw recognise her as her mum's friend? She looks the same, except got long hair

Glad do sang woo is now helping dy. he got crush on hs. Similarly chan bin likes sw cos he followed her. Tonight will be interesting cos hs afraid to be discovered. Pls concentrate on 4 young leads, the 2 sisters can reduce their air time plus the bad guy hounding the ex-wife

viki very slow to sub this drama-  Hope they realise this drama will be a winner cos without any publicity it is already highly watched!

she is constantly being watched by the suspicious husband, MIL n the mistress and I am sure financially being scrutinized by the jealous husband. 

Probably after getting hold of her late parents' art collections she may have her own secret funds.

This is starting to enter the that sure is stupid mode, All DY has is close call with that nut of an over bearing husband. Now that she has money she should cut him lose, keep her close ties with CB so she knows whats going on at the office, take one of those dim wit sister under her wing so she knows what's going on in the home. KMH has hung DY over the side of a cliff he was in the process of pushing her in the pool knowing she can't swim, all because he did not know where she was. At this point she does not need to live with him and slowly buy up stock in the company. I just don't get her reasoning for DY staying with KMH. The physical abuse aside what kind of man makes his wife live in the same house with his ex wife who is his mistress. In DY;s place I would be afraid that nut job would kill me before I ever got any revenge.

I think DY see's that SW is to soft and her bullying will serve two purpose's, it will toughen her up and it will teach her that she does not need to allow people to walk all over her. The idea of DY teaching her these things is funny considering how she lives. It seems that HS will know who OW is first, I think it will be way down the road before the tape is revealed. I just wonder what HS will do to her?

Another alternative for dy is to team up with min ho.

Tell him sw is their daughter. He will gladly teach her rather than dy doing it cos kmh keeping close watch on her.

One of these days he will catch her if she keeps meeting sw secretly and she don't have to find excuses to get out to meet her.

Also min ho needs financial help cos his company losing clients. Both of them combined can win some contracts and weaken kmh company, then slowly buy his shares.

if hs knOws oh wol still alive, she might try and kill her before she expose her secret.

This way the writer can make hs a evil villain, equal to jang bori 

Tell him sw is their daughter. He will gladly teach her rather than dy doing it cos kmh keeping close watch on her.

One of these days he will catch her if she keeps meeting sw secretly and she don't have to find excuses to get out to meet her.

Also min ho needs financial help cos his company losing clients. Both of them combined can win some contracts and weaken kmh company, then slowly buy his shares.

if hs knOws oh wol still alive, she might try and kill her before she expose her secret.

I would hate that because for me MH needs to suffer for how he has treated SW, it's not that DY was any better to her but DY didn't adopt her and bring her into her home. It's strange how MH could always see KMH short coming and the evil that hid beneath but he can't see what a conniving liar HS is, I say BS he knows and just excuses it because he believes she is his daughter that's why he gets so pissed when JH takes SW side.

Why couldn't he send SW to school he knows she has the talent every since she was a child and rebuilt that village, did the school project that HS claimed as her's. He didn't have to send her to the best school or overseas like he did HS but he could have let her go locally.

It is this same type of  behavior that made KMH hate him DY and her dad. What I want is to see SW smarten up so she can dodge the bullet, she doesn't have to know her birth secret not to keep getting crapped on by HS. Recognize that HS is her enemy and stop being her patsy.

MH is the same petty type of man as KMH he just puts on a smile and pretends he isn't. DY and MH will really suffer in the end because SW already said that even though she doesn't call JH mom she thinks of her as the only mom. JH will be hurt by DY as well but DY never told MH about the baby and he tricked his wife on his own and even though DY is her friend how could she tell her what her husband didn't.

I do hope HS does not do anything stupid to OW it always astounds me how in drama's people can have relationships with each other and not even know each other's name. The same way they had OW not even recognize her fathers voice or even look at him when she first go with that bunch of scammers, or even look for her family. I was under the impression she knew who her family were but was separated because of the hard times they were having. 

Wait till they all find out that HS knew from the start she was not MH daughter and that SW was, It would be great if DY dad is not dead and come back now and take SW under his wing. I fear for how much crazier HS and KMH will get because this is 50 episode drama and we are only at 14 today.

Dy should just leave her husband, go into hiding so he can't find her. When she sells the painting she gets lots of money, she can make her comeback- get bodyguards so he can't do anything to her

Her husband sure is one cruel man. He will go thru great lengths to get what he wants. Not easy to run away from such monsters. So by playing dumb is one good escape.

Guest sonequeen

I would hate that because for me MH needs to suffer for how he has treated SW, it's not that DY was any better to her but DY didn't adopt her and bring her into her home. It's strange how MH could always see KMH short coming and the evil that hid beneath but he can't see what a conniving liar HS is, I say BS he knows and just excuses it because he believes she is his daughter that's why he gets so pissed when JH takes SW side.

Why couldn't he send SW to school he knows she has the talent every since she was a child and rebuilt that village, did the school project that HS claimed as her's. He didn't have to send her to the best school or overseas like he did HS but he could have let her go locally.

It is this same type of  behavior that made KMH hate him DY and her dad. What I want is to see SW smarten up so she can dodge the bullet, she doesn't have to know her birth secret not to keep getting crapped on by HS. Recognize that HS is her enemy and stop being her patsy.

MH is the same petty type of man as KMH he just puts on a smile and pretends he isn't. DY and MH will really suffer in the end because SW already said that even though she doesn't call JH mom she thinks of her as the only mom. JH will be hurt by DY as well but DY never told MH about the baby and he tricked his wife on his own and even though DY is her friend how could she tell her what her husband didn't.

I do hope HS does not do anything stupid to OW it always astounds me how in drama's people can have relationships with each other and not even know each other's name. The same way they had OW not even recognize her fathers voice or even look at him when she first go with that bunch of scammers, or even look for her family. I was under the impression she knew who her family were but was separated because of the hard times they were having. 

Wait till they all find out that HS knew from the start she was not MH daughter and that SW was, It would be great if DY dad is not dead and come back now and take SW under his wing. I fear for how much crazier HS and KMH will get because this is 50 episode drama and we are only at 14 today.

OMH isn't exactly like KMH. He would never kill anyone and he doesn't physically abuse anyone. The only thing that makes him similar to KMH is his ambition. But I do dislike him as much as I disliked Jang Bori's real mother. They treated their own real child as trash when they don't know their identity. I think the reason why OMH didn't send SW to school was because he didn't want SW to stand in HS way of her future. I think that because it's the same reason why Jang Bori's stepmother didn't let her have an education because of her real daughter. They don't want the stepdaughter to do better than their own "real" daughter. 

And why DY and OMH chose not to tell JH anything about them or their child? Because DY is a terrible friend and OMH is a terrible husband. After everything JH has done for them, this is the thanks she gets? I hope she doesn't let things go when she finds out and gets really upset with them because I would if I was her. It'll probably be worst if someone else besides DY and OMH end up telling her. If JH doesn't find out on her own, either HS or KMH will telling her just to make her have a bad relationship with her friend and husband. 

I hate that HS finds out about OW before SW. She's definitely going to do something to OW. But I also hope SW find out about OW real soon. OW doesn't know who her real family is since her dad gave her up when she was only a newborn.

HS and KMH are very similar in their evil schemes and will get some type of punishment in the end. I'm not sure who will be worst than the other. 

Also about SH's dad GH. What is he planning to do to OMH? As much as I dislike OMH, I don't want GH to do anything to him because OMH is actually innocent in this issue and did not kill DY's dad. GH just needs to know that he is after the wrong man and stop creeping on OMH.

And with SH liking HS, I'm just afraid he will become blinded into helping her because she'll probably use him to her advantage. 

Guest adikkeluangman

New episode tonight. Happy watching to all. Thanks for tid-bit for previous episode.

Cutie pie Ko Woo Rim study his script.

So cute. 

Guest sonequeen

Just watched ep 14 raw. I love SH with the way he helps DY escape from her husband. Looks like SW and OMH's relationship is fine now, he doesn't seem angry at her anymore. HS freaked out so many times, even SH saw her running out in the rain. OW and HS know who each other are now. Looks like OW is going to reveal the switch about HS and SW in the next episode, unless something interrupts. 

Archived