Guest ororomunroe

20 minutes ago, blueroses said:

Ahhhh! I hope the cast has a good time and I hope they win a lot of awards :) I wonder if SMA's boo boo is going to come too. I don't think they've been to any public events together right? 

Can't wait to see what everyone is going to wear. Sighs, I hope SJS wears something relatively normal... 

I don't think that KimWooBin will come because his drama is supposed to air next year right? But I don't know if he will come just for reading the awards or what. Just hope for seeing our OTP walking on red carpet together :( 

Agree with you. Just please SJS. Wear something normal like what you're wearing in OMV. Please don't dress like 2013 SBS Drama Awards one. Chaebal :( 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think is quite unlikely. This drama awards night is abit like "work" .. a professional level. And knowing K-celebs, they do not talk about private life at all "at work".. So they probably not come in together and probably pretend to not know each other.. 

i dunno? Unless SMA wants to show a different side... I HOPE NOT!!!!!! Don't dash our dreams please!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

17 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

i think if KWB appears with SMA for KBS awards, the OMV fans will be like........ :(:(:( 

Don't DASH our dreams KWB!!! Stay away for tonight, okay? 

Majority of partners don't show up to these low-key station award shows, right? If KWB knows what's good for him, he'll stay home to pout and cringe in the comforts of his own privacy. I'm sure he knows what's best in this KDrama world they all live in (crossing fingers). :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

I don't think that KimWooBin will come because his drama is supposed to air next year right? But I don't know if he will come just for reading the awards or what. Just hope for seeing our OTP walking on red carpet together :(

Agree with you. Just please SJS. Wear something normal like what you're wearing in OMV. Please don't dress like 2013 SBS Drama Awards one. Chaebal :(

Had to look this up....  Aigoo...

sbs13_sojisub1a.jpg

2 minutes ago, luv2skulz said:

Had to look this up....  Aigoo...

YES.. CHAEBAL don't wear something quirky!!!... wear any suits from OMV (except that brown one which i disapprove) Anything else is HIGHLY approved.... 

11 minutes ago, luv2skulz said:

Yes, but KWB has to promote OTP with Suzy for their upcoming KBS drama so SMA is free tonight!

Like Coachnim says, must separate business and personal... :D

sorry OOT

Spoiler

but what is the drama called? maybe i want to watch.. LOL then i ship them!! (er wait, Suzy is seeing LMH now too right?)

9 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Yeah it's quite unlikely KWB will come? Unless they try to promote their upcoming drama. But at the very least I think they'll veer away from any controversy. It'd be very awkward though...but they might let KWB read some award (maybe he'll leave after that so he can't watch the Best Couple awarding hahaha).

And besides, OMV still has 2 episodes to air! Uri Coach-nim is right, separate business from private matters :)

3 hours ago, ireumimolla said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

shippers we have a problem. i just caught this video clip. not sure if this confirms that kwb will be there then? kbs is totally milking the dating scandal with the faces between kwb, sjs and sma. grrrrrr. i know either way, kwb and sma will stay clear from each other when it's live streaming. as long as the hosts don't tease and make fun of them about their relationship-- i'm ALL GOOD. 

3 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

YES.. CHAEBAL don't wear something quirky!!!... wear any suits from OMV (except that brown one which i disapprove) Anything else is HIGHLY approved....

sorry OOT

Hide contents

FOR @zeppy10

Spoiler

The English name of new KWB + Suzy drama is still up in the air, I think.  Options were a little awkward last I heard: Uncontrollably Fond or Recklessly Affectionate.  Sounds like name of cheap parfum, no?  LOL  Hopefully they change it.

And yes, Suzy is currently dating LMH.  Why don't these actors just let US decide?!?  They are messing everything up.  Haha

5 minutes ago, szne09 said:

@luv2skulz LOL! SMA has had her share of adventurous fashion choices, too! (grr coordi-nim). But thankfully they get away with it because theyre innately gorgeous hahaha

But please please coordi-nim pls make her wear something nice tonight!!! :D

WHOA-- thought that was Hani from EXID at first glance.  Which begs question why she looks like she just finished performing dance number?!!? 

Lace, lace, lace, SMA... go with what works...

3 minutes ago, luv2skulz said:

FOR @zeppy10

Hide contents

The English name of new KWB + Suzy drama is still up in the air, I think.  Options were a little awkward last I heard: Uncontrollably Fond or Recklessly Affectionate.  Sounds like name of cheap parfum, no?  LOL  Hopefully they change it.

And yes, Suzy is currently dating LMH.  Why don't these actors just let US decide?!?  They are messing everything up.  Haha

You are right.... I will say....

Lmh and Suzy OK.

Kwb and psh OK.

Sjs and sma..  super OK!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always admired SMA for her natural beauty and adorable dimples, but after watching this show I've definitely become a fan. I decided to watch this show because I thought SMA and SJS  were physically compatible and oozed alot of sex, never did I imagine they would exude such mature feeling onscreen. They are my absolute favorite couple of the year!! For KDrama at least!

KBS World has been broadcasting KBS Drama Awards LIVE since 2010. So for those who can access KBS World can watch it LIVE without any lagging problem. But dont expect subs as it is Live. So happy to know that our OTP will be walking the red carpet as I'll get to see them for real! Oops, off to KBS Hall now!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FELLOW VENUSIANS!:heart:

2 hours ago, szne09 said:

@luv2skulz LOL! SMA has had her share of adventurous fashion choices, too! (grr coordi-nim). But thankfully they get away with it because theyre innately gorgeous hahaha

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

The great thing about SMA's fashion choices is well, because she has an ideal figure, she can make anything work-- even a supposed fat suit (wish i could too lol). SMA is dubbed a fashion icon for a reason. She knows her high fashion houses very well, because she has endorsed and modeled for them in her 15-year career span. Her pieces are daring and reimagined, not your typical safe gowns every Kdrama actress wears. As fashion should be. But whether or not I'd wear them is completely out of the question. :lol:

Just now, gladys57 said:

KBS World has been broadcasting KBS Drama Awards LIVE since 2010. So for those who can access KBS World can watch it LIVE without any lagging problem. But dont expect subs as it is Live. So happy to know that our OTP will be walking the red carpet as I'll get to see them for real! Oops, off to KBS Hall now!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FELLOW VENUSIANS!:heart:

Oh yeah I have kbs world on my broadband tv.

By the way.. what time does it start kst time?

Archived