Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YH returns to the grandmother's house. Grandma happy to see that he is able to walk. His father is also here. They have a celebratory dinner. 

Than YH talk with his father. Stepmother's family is not in the house. YH notices that his father sad.

KYH visited grandma and Dad and bowed to them. Grandma was over the moon and Dad finally smiled with approval. They had dinner and KYH  picked food for grandma. 

KYH went to grandma's room to cover her with her blanket as she was sleeping. So sweet!:wub:

Next day, he sent her sweet messages. She went to his house with JW welcoming her! JS went to visit his mum.:heart:

YH comes home. Noone at home and silence. Surprise! Happy Birthday! 

All his close friends gathered to congratulate him. Even secretary Min came ))) The party begins. Song about the three bears.

===Hello Master's Sun===

===

Secretary Min sings "My way". Everyone laughs. All songs are sung. Without music )))) Then JW plays the violin. 

Than repeated scene that was a year ago after the last Christmas. And JE calls her mother again. Her brother had a baby.

JS dating with the actress and introduced her to his mother. SJ and WS couple also happy.

===

YH walks over to her and hugs her. Then they lie on the bed and talk. They hugging and kissing. Nothing hot, just quietly... Just... But at the last second... Episode ended! 

END

no preview

i think that's all KBS is giving us for the so called COMFORTABLE AND EROTIC night...... they are going to wake up in ep 15 like NOTHING happened.. DAMMIT!!!! Arrrrrghhhh!!! 

And so.....it ended so happily.. What the hell will happen for next 2 eps?!!??!!??! 

*PS Chief min made me laugh out so loud!!!!!!! his coat and his singing... WAHAHAHAHAHAH

And Minjoon singing the song that SJS sang in Master's sun "Three little bears"... This writer likes to use SJS past shows popular lines/songs/scenes ya?? 

WS and SJ watching movie...she has a ring...i like it :wub:...not the ring...them together ;)

JE stands by the window...YH comes...gives her backhug :wub:...they r on the bed facing each other...stream freezes...did she kissed him?...didn't see...will miss the most important part of today's ep...:crazy: ;)...never mind..as long as they r together and happy :wub:

2 hours ago, onnififi said:

Hello dear @rain719 , I was laughing while reading your this post! Hahaha...I was in Korea for the past 2 weeks ago (15 days) and just came back to Singapore on last Sunday night....I believe unnie @gladys57 is still in Korea now.Of course i love reading all your posts...so like buttons all the way...muahaha. Unfortunately, Im not able to join the live streaming tonite. And I would like to thanks the live recappers ans screencappers in advance.

Btw chingu ar what happen to yr avatar? Are u in love with our dear chief Min? :phew:

We all know this is the truth. Why else would she make us all change to his picture in our avatars? She even scolded those that were slow to get his picture up. I am thinking that now that the special night has come we can change them back but I confess I am worried about how @rain719 will deal without his photo everywhere ;)

SUBS COME QUICK!! PALI!! the first half was a tearjerker but the last part with chief min! wow that was the clincher! calling @Lissabonni@jemmaca !!! Your guy chief Min has hidden talent!! (Please let it remain hidden from now on? huh? ok? heart fingers crossed....)

so do we conclude that they will have the erotic night on the 15th?  I have a feeling it will be interrupted again!! Have faith!!!! Have faith!!!

Archived