Title: 처음이라서 / Because It’s the First Time
Chinese Title: 因為是第一次
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Melodrama
Episodes: 8 
Broadcast network: Onstyle
Broadcast period: 2015-Oct-07 to 2015-Nov-25
Air time: Wednesday 23:00

Plot

6 young people gather on the rooftop of Tae-O's house as their hideout. Tae-O lives their alone. They all have their own stories.

Tae-O (Minho) is 20-years-old and a freshman in college. He has a freewheeling personality. Tae-O has been friends with Song-Yi (Park So-Dam) since they were little. Now, he begins to have feelings for Song-Yi. She has a bright and positive personality. Meanwhile, Tae-I has a friend, Seo Ji-An, who is well-behaved and exemplary. A love triangle brews between these three people.

Notes

1. Each episode is 15 minutes long.
  2. Director Lee Jung-Hyo & Jung Hyun-Jung previously worked together on 2012 tvN drama series "I Need Romance 2."

Cast

Choi Min Ho as Yoon Tae Oh
Park So Dam as Han Song Yi
Kim Min Jae as Seo Ji Ahn
Lee Yi Kyung as Choi Hoon
Jo Hye Jung as Oh Ga In
Jung Yoo Jin as Ryu Se Hyun

Production Credits

Director: Lee Jung Hyo
ScriptWriter: Jung Hyun Jung

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaintshere.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Go Seung Ji, Thanks for starting this thread!   When I saw Min Ho's in this drama I just had to take a peek. (I have to support my SHINee boysin-love-leaf-emoticon.gif) and after reading this drama is from the I Need Romance team, I'm excited.

FirstTime3_zpsdnz9ypq5.jpg

cr:dramambeans

@valsava 15 min episodes is a little different. I wonder how they will broadcast them too. I just hope this gets subbed. 

@Misstwilightfan1416 and @Licelot, Hello! Thanks fot the articles and vids

• Guest unfeatured this topic

Archived