Backpacks For School

prechuz_azn

Guest dream_on

i'm not a fan of those sling bags because they're a bit inconveinient when you have to carry a ton of books cause the weight isn't distributed on two straps like a backpack. and i don't like how the strap kind of goes in between your boobs...it's uncomfortable. o_o i really would suggest a backpack with two straps...

but if i had to chose, i'd pick the 1st one. i love north face bags and i like the shape of that one the best. the adidas one looks like it should be used to carry your sports equipment to practice or something.

I picked the Jansport because I like the design the best. But the Northface seems most practical in that you can fit in folders and other rectangular things. It'd be hard to fit a binder in the Jansport because of the triangular shape of the bag.

Guest poorplesocks

out of those three, i'd choose the northface one. because i trust that brand when it comes to durability, comfort, quality. the jansport one's okay but it's a weird shape .__.

Guest crackednut

Jansport or Northface...I've had good experiences with jansport bags, and Northface always has good quality stuff

but honestly, I hate slings for school purposes

messed up my shoulder the school year I used a sling backpack

Guest --Fallen--Star--

Jansport.... The other designs don't look nice...

But you'll get mad when you have to carry tons of textbooks and homework, because it puts all the weight onto one shoulder, and you can't give it a rest because the strap is always on one side only.

The north face one has .. a nice rectangular shape.

I've had a sling bag before and I hated how all my folders and crap got like.. all weird shaped from the shape of the bag >.< I like the jansport 2 strapped bags, but if i had to choose a sling one, i like the north face one.

north face - looks better & looks like it can carry more?? my friend had the jansport one.. but let`s just sey.. she used it fo` two daes & didn`t used it agane

I had a Jansport sling last year. I really didn't like it. It was just inconvenient. Taking it on and off was a complete pain, it made one shoulder stronger than the other and it made my boobs look funny.

If you want one though, I voted for the Northface one.

Archived