Backpacks For School

prechuz_azn

Guest krackers

not a big fan of slings but if i had to choose i'd choose the adidas one =\

even if you're not going to put a soccer ball in that thingy it's still useful or it's just me

if not i'd take northface because i dont really like the jansport kind of plain design?

Guest lovejyk

In my highschool.... the only people who basically carry sling bags are freshmans...

You don't see a lot of upperclassmen or even sophomores with those bags. They have those tiny, one main zipper compartment, kind of bookbags. Some don't even carry any bookbags... haha. I would get the northface or adidas one.

Guest finding forever

i picked the northface.. it looks very clean and less complicated.

if you are going to be a freshman in hs, i donlt think that's the best choice of schoolbag tho because there will be tons of other random things you might want to bring :P

Guest asian amy

I think you can get scoliosis if you carry too many books with a one strap... But anyways, I chose the Northface one. It has the best shape for books and the Adidas one looks like its for sports.

Archived