but in the end, i still couldn't figure it out XDDD

Takuya is "prettier", Won Bin more "manly" and Chen ..in between? :D

lol jk~

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who see no resemblance between Won Bin and Kun Chen but between Won Bin and Takuya, no offense but you must be blind or really bad at facial analysis

I see no resemblance between Won Bin and the Japanese guy. The Japanese guy has the sharpest nose out of those three guys.

However, Won Bin and Kun Chen's nose and lips look alike. We are not comparing character or style, we are comparing faces. Lets not bring nationality bias into this either. I know many of u hate mainland chinese.

I saw some Kun Chen's movies, and I thought Won Bin was starring in it. Sometimes, still pictures aren't good for comparing two people. 

i watched some drama starred by the china actor but he never come across as wonbin lookalike. not even once.

the look/charisma is also totally different

the japanese guy, from the pic can see the difference. totally 2 different pax. 

won bin has a more unique face and i think wonbin still have this mystery charisma abt him as well, esp his eyes. i do not think there's anyone similar to the eyes. the "sparkles" etc.  

Guest Zrules

i watched some drama starred by the china actor but he never come across as wonbin lookalike. not even once.

the look/charisma is also totally different

the japanese guy, from the pic can see the difference. totally 2 different pax.

won bin has a more unique face and i think wonbin still have this mystery charisma abt him as well, esp his eyes. i do not think there's anyone similar to the eyes. the "sparkles" etc.

Even my friend who disagrees with me everytime about celebrity comparison agreed with me on this one with Wonbin and Chen Kun.

Archived