The Chinese And Japanese Versions Of Won Bin

Guest huangmeixi

Guest morrow94

I always though Won Bin looked Latin to me and the two other guys look it as well.

I think Won Bin is very handsome and good looking but I don't find him that attractive. I think its because I don't think he is a good actor and frankly he doesn't look very bright. Just my opinion. He could be a genius for all I know but he just doesn't look like the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luvelyasian

I don't think Chen Kun looks like Wonbin the way Takuya Kimura does.

I don't think I'm biased because i've seen both Wonbin and Takuya and Kimura in action but I think wonbin is the best in terms of that certain star quality

Both gorgeous but Wonbin takes my breath away plus he's natural and Takuya's had surgery although he certainly is charismatic and a great actor.

I've never heard of Chen Kun though, but that's cuz of my inexperience with Chinese media stuff

Guest thesassygirl2

i know for a fact that they are not 5'10"... they're more like 5'8" .. a little more or less but around there.

as much as i love won bin.. i think takuya kimura is THE HOTTEST. his acting is better than won bin's.. though that probably comes from experience... lol ..and the chinese dude is kinda cute sometimes.. but usually not... >__<

Guest lilcrazybrat

ive always thought won bin looked like Takuya Kimura or the other way around but takuya is like olddd... now i dont see the resemblence with chen though

Hey, i know that chinese version of Won Bin guy, he was in this chinanese show (yes, chinanese). He doesn't really looks like Won Bin, but Takuya Kimura does.

I don't really see the similarities. Won Bin has 6 packs I think? Kimutaku doesn't... He's just thin. And Takuya usually sports long hair. I guess maybe their attitude seems abit similar. Otherwise, I don't see much similarities in features. Umm..also Wonbin has better teeth ^^;

Guest strawberrynkiwi

takuya seriously looks a lot like wonbin in my opinion and i totally agree that takuya's acting is equally as good as wonbin. takuya and wonbin both have the chrisma as an actor. i dunno about the chinese guy, never heard of him. wonbin should seriously act more!!!

lol wonbin and ryo.. hahaha.. no way ryo is still so boy-ish... maybe when he turns into a man lol

Archived