Yoo Jae Suk Expresses His Gratitude for 10 Years with "Infinity Challenge"

Since starting off as an MBC Saturday corner on April 23, 2005, “Infinity Challenge” has grown into a beloved national variety show staple, providing laughter and entertainment to viewers every Saturday night. Today marks the program’s 10th birthday. In commemoration of the anniversary, head MC Yoo Jae Suk expresses his gratitude for those that supported the show through the years. He shares with Star News, “Literally, I am so grateful. When we started off, we couldn’t fathom that 10 years later a day like this would come. I only realized because people around me said that it’s been 10 years, but I don’t even know how the time has passed.” He laughs and continues, “I can’t believe it’s been 10 years. It might be because ‘Infinity Challenge’ in particular has gone through a lot. It’s something to be grateful to a lot of people for. If it wasn’t for the support of a lot of people, this day wouldn’t have come.” Yoo Jae Suk makes sure to emphasize his gratitude to viewers, “This is something to be completely grateful to viewers for. I am always aware that this would not be possible without many people tuning in to watch us. I do communicate this on the broadcast from time to time, but it’s not just me but also the members and staff that always think this way. Going forward we will continue to work hard.” Wrapping up the interview, he jokes, “Coincidentally there is filming today [for ‘Infinity Challenge’] [...] It’s been 10 years but I still don’t know what we’re doing today. They won’t tell us.” Congratulations, “Infinity Challenge!” Source (1) See also: “Infinity Challenge” to Determine Who Has the Sexiest Lips and More on 10th Anniversary Special Petition Against ZE:A’s Kwanghee as Sixth Man of “Infinity Challenge” Surpasses 5,000 Signatures Jang Dong Min Requests to Step Down from “Infinity Challenge” Sixth Man Competition after Controversy

View the full article

Archived