Justin Timberlake - Futuresex/ Lovesounds

Guest IMAJynXed1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha me, along with most other people absolutely hated the song when I first heard it. but it grew on me and now I have to listen to it :P Yep, I think Justin Timberlake is cool now. I didn't use to like him very much. Not even in his N'Sync day, I was a Backstreet Boy fan lol :D

it took a couple of run throughs for my to like this album...it's not groundbreaking stuff, but it shows that JT's really improved as an artist and i liked the collabs.

my fave song of the album is definitely "my love"! it's too catchy! "what goes around comes around" is really good too. and i can't resist JT's ballads, since i'm such a fangirl lol.

oh yes, i'll give the album 7 out of 10.

Guest x_sadendings

I hate Sexy Back & I still hate it, but I love My Love xD

It's weird Sexy Back sound horrid on the radio but when he perfs it, it sounds so good.

Mur, I might hate Sexy Back but I know all of the words 8]

8 out of 10 for his album.

note: The album cover looks odd xD maybe it's because of his feet crushing into that disco ball

& his feet looks so BIG.

Archived