Justin Timberlake - Futuresex/ Lovesounds

Guest IMAJynXed1

Guest DOVAHKIIN

SexyBack and its remix has terrible lyrics.

And of course the voice altering of Timberlake is.. o.O

Nevertheless, this album stands above the Justified album.

Definitely worth buying! *hides his downloaded version*

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

I just bought the cd today..didn't get a chance to hear all the songs yet..omg...but I was disbelieved that Justin didn't write any notes to God, family, friends, or fans...what disappointment. No lyrics too. I guess I'll review later when I get some time on hand to hear all of it. :w00t:

Guest Original Doll

I absolutly love this album! All of the songs are great;

LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (omg <3 <3),

What Goes Around/Comes Around (though it's abviously & cruely about Britney, it's a real good song),

Losing My Way (soo sad T_T <3),

My Love ( =) ),

(Another Song) All Over Again (<3 <3),

Damn Girl (love the beat)

My least favorite song is chop me up, I don't seem to get used to it :/

Concerning SexyBack, I like the song but hate the video!

The album sounds a little like Nelly Furtado's Loose, but it's even better!

Seriously:

GET THE ALBUM!

it's real music! <3

I am VERY suprised. To sum it up, SexyBack as a single doesn't do it justice, even though I think the song is awesome and sooo addicting. I don't know which songs I love the best, but I like his style and the lyrics aren't bad either. His last couple of songs, AMAZING. He did a good job, I am going to be playing this album for awhile.

My favorite tracks are: My Love & Losing My Way.

Losing my way is such a good song lyrically. The words are really to the point and show a point of view of a persons life. It's something that happens.

I've seen people around me do drugs and ruin their lives o_O.

I haven't heard the rest of the songs in the album

but

I enjoyed sexyback (which is weird cuz i used to HATE THIS SONG WITH A PASSION, but ended up getting use to the beat) and My love (which i really like the beat and the chorus) =)

Guest OoOitzCathyOoO

This is a really great album! I got the album a week before it actually cam eout and I was blown away. And to top it off...he is a hottie! :D

omg i'm obsessed with MY LOVE...*sigh* i just pretend he's singing it to me instead of Cameron Diaz's fake butt..<_<

anywho, i'm thinking about buying the album cuz there's already 3 songs i like...if i like at least 2 more it's a definite buy.

Didnt hear it, don't wanna

cuz I dun like him!

He makes me sick :angry:

:lol: you should just try it...My Love isnt as annoying as some of his other songs..plus T.I. rocks it lovely...

quick question tho, why dont u like JT?

Archived