thekidfromheaven.jpg

# Title: 天堂來的孩子 / Tian Tang Lai De Hai Zi

# English Title: The Kid from Heaven

# Genre: Human

# Episodes: ?

# Broadcast network: CTS / GTV

# Broadcast period: 2006 Aug 21 - ?

# Air time: Weekdays 21:00 - 22:00

Hai Yun, a fragrant, pretty, stubborn, gardenia flower.

If it wasn’t for Xing He, Hai Yun’s life would definitely not be this rough…

The third year of high school, Hai Yun, who is studying in Bei Yi Nu (Taipei First Girls’ High School), is captivated by Xing He’s talent, his unreserved personality, and his romantic humor. Two people from two different worlds fell madly in love with each other.

Despite her father’s opposition, Hai Yun stubbornly follows this guy in front of her – Xing He. Not long after, she gets pregnant with Hai Xing and drops out of the high school from which she is on the verge of graduating.

At the wedding ceremony, Hai Yun holds out her belly and is not afraid of other people’s looks. Without the blessing of her father at the ceremony, there is only Xing He’s Ah Ma and his good friend, Da Gui and also a $399 ring brought at a vendor’s stand as witness. Hai Yun declares that she will have no regrets and that’s how these two 18 year old teenagers stepped into family life…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you willing to wait until you are 18 years old for me?"

"Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense!"

Zhang Xing He grows up with his old Ah Ma, who makes a living out of picking up recycling cans. Being kind-hearted, enthusiastic, and never cares about the external or internal sufferings he goes through, Xing He always does everything in his power to help those who loves him… his best buddy for life "Da Gui" and the love of his life, Hai Yun.

Hai Yun, a fragrant, pretty, stubborn, gardenia flower. If it wasn’t for Xing He, Hai Yun’s life would definitely not be this rough…

Thinking back to the day when he first met Hai Yun… it is destiny that they will be fated to be together. Hai Yun is captivated by Xing He’s talent, his unreserved personality, and his romantic humor. Two people from two different worlds fell madly in love with each other…

When they are 17 years old, they challenged society's prejudice. They were living a simple but happy life; yet for his buddy Da Gui, Xing He couldn't come up with an explanation in time. He destroyed their life with his own hands and caused himself and Hai Yun to become two strangers from a different world…

Cast

* Lee Wei as Zhang Xing He 張星禾

* Chen Yi Rong as He Hai Yun 何海韻

* Wang Zheng Wei(汪政緯) as Zhang Hai Xing 張海星

* Gao Yi Xiang(高以翔) as Ro Yi Xiang 高以翔

* Sonia Sui(隋棠) as Kelly

* Huang Hong Sheng as Zhong Da Gui 鍾大規

SOURCE : 天堂來的孩子

天堂來的孩子

天堂來的孩子

天堂來的孩子

天堂來的孩子

天堂來的孩子

this series is SOOO good! not the typical taiwanese idol series that focuses on exaggerated love themes.. this one is so much more down-to-earth and family oriented..focusing more on the relationship between father, mother and son.. AHHH ppl you should watch this!

the kid is soo cute and his acting skills are so good (reminds me of shinbi in wonderful life :P) cried my eyes out everytime he cries :tears:

Guest hauwulli

I've heard about this, looks interesting & I really like Lee Wei. Not really Tammy, but Lee Wei :D, I was wondering, does anyone know a clubbox that I can download this drama from? :) please share, thanks!

I've been watching this too...

I can't stand the first 4 episodes due to Tammy & Lee Wei's hair but I managed to finish it..

& the moment their kid starts to make his apperance... *that's the good part*

The little is such a dearie & makes u teared!! *give this drama a try, its not too bad!!*

CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/cbydy

post-329220-1155981393.jpg

post-329220-1155981461.jpg

ps: the OST is good too.

can someone give a brief summary? thx :)

要不是星禾,海韵的人生故事绝不会如此坎坷…

高三那年,就读北一女的海韵,被星禾的才华洋溢、放浪不羈和幽默浪漫怔服了,身分悬殊的两人,陷入了疯狂的热恋。

不顾父亲的反对,海韵一意孤行地跟著眼前的这个男人--星禾。不久,她怀了海星,也从即将毕业的高中裏休了学。证婚的典礼上海韵挺著肚子,不惧旁人的眼光,没有娘家父亲的祝福,只有星禾阿嬤和好友大规和一只在地摊买的399元玻璃戒指的见証下,海韵声言此生决不后悔,就这样俩个十八岁正值青春的少男少女走进了家庭...

If not for SingHe, Haiyun's life wouldn't be so miserable....

In the last yr of high school, Haiyun studying in Bei Yi Girl's School was attracted by the talented & romantic SingHe. 2 fell madly in love. Without the approval of her father, Haiyun followed the man in front of her - SingHe. Not long after, she was pregant with HaiSing & halted her studies when she was graduating soon. During the enagement & heavily pregant, she did not have her father's blessing. Only with the presence of SingHe's ah ma (grandma) & his best frd Da Gui, they bought her a glass ring cost NT399, she vowed never to regret. With that the 2 have formed a family....

More briefs:-

SH got into some trouble & HY fell & was admitted into hospital. She has given to her son but her dad told her she had a miscarriage. :tongue2: Believing that she cried her heart out. Her father then continued that SH had not been visiting her & said he left her *not sure abt this part *. Then her father assured her she can live a new life with him by going to the US. Her father threw the kid to SingHe & they left. That's when SH thought HY abandoned him. HaiSing has been growing up w/o a mother & thought his mum was an alien policewoman fighting to keep peace for her planet.

hope this helps...... :sweatingbullets:

Guest richnrich

If not for SingHe, Haiyun's life wouldn't be so miserable....

In the last yr of high school, Haiyun studying in Bei Yi Girl's School was attracted by the talented & romantic SingHe. 2 fell madly in love. Without the approval of her father, Haiyun followed the man in front of her - SingHe. Not long after, she was pregant with HaiSing & halted her studies when she was graduating soon. During the enagement & heavily pregant, she did not have her father's blessing. Only with the presence of SingHe's ah ma (grandma) & his best frd Da Gui, they bought her a glass ring cost NT399, she vowed never to regret. With that the 2 have formed a family....

More briefs:-

SH got into some trouble & HY fell & was admitted into hospital. She has given to her son but her dad told her she had a miscarriage. :tongue2: Believing that she cried her heart out. Her father then continued that SH had not been visiting her & said he left her *not sure abt this part *. Then her father assured her she can live a new life with him by going to the US. Her father threw the kid to SingHe & they left. That's when SH thought HY abandoned him. HaiSing has been growing up w/o a mother & thought his mum was an alien policewoman fighting to keep peace for her planet.

hope this helps...... :sweatingbullets:

thanks alot...sounds interesting...

is there any other CB which has this drama? can't download from http://clubbox.co.kr/cbydy ...dunno why... :tears:

thanks alot...sounds interesting...

is there any other CB which has this drama? can't download from http://clubbox.co.kr/cbydy ...dunno why... :tears:

is that so....

I can DL from here leh.... :unsure:

but if u can use torrents, u can go to this pg, they've till ep 15

http://bbs.btpig.com/viewthread.php?tid=59...;extra=page%3D1

or u can use emule.

http://lib.verycd.com/2006/08/22/0000116743.html

I also managed to download till episode 4 from there successfully. But it hasn't upload new episodes since then...

They have only just released the rest of the epi (YDY version) few days ago....

so I suppose they've yet to upload it. :(

I'm a bit sceptical abt this drama... mainly because of Tammy Chen. Don't like her that much. But Li Wei managed to make me forget abt Tammy and watch this drama... So far, ok lah.

Guest profeminist

After reading the summaries, I think this will be a GREAT drama!!! I haven't watched it yet, but finally a good script that was not adapted from a manga...

Guest Metamorphosis

罗以翔 looks hot :) i heard he's a jerk in this drama, is it true? =/

the plot of the story seem interesting enough, i think i'll give it a try

• 2 weeks later...

i'm currently watching this drama......it's not 'super' good

it's watchable.......well......so far aniway

probably because Tammy Chen is in this dat's y i'm not so hyped about it

da lil kid is cute but da lines he says in da drama are not wat would come out of a 7 year old child

dun really like Gao Yi Xiang's acting but he's new so i'll give him a chance

everything else if so so for me

• 4 months later...

Archived