[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this week's opening for fc shoot dori was pretty neat. they had "No Brain" (that's the name of the band you see when the show starts) do a song for fc shoot dori. :lol:B) that's so cool.

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

does anyone know the link to happy sunday's boards? i'm thinking of going there and giving some of those koreans a piece of my mind -_- anyways..thnx for all the links and stuff ppl =]

Guest YEHJIN.

FC58.jpg

#15 HQ is ready to go now. It's in 2 parts again. Enjoy! :D

*cha0tic & YEHJIN: thanks! :P

ah yes i'm DLing from your clubbox right now! it's still stuck in zero%.. haha but i'm sure it'll start sooner or later ;] THANKS!<3

+, does anybody know the link to the happy sunday boards? <_<

YEHJIN. hope you can say something... (i guess that means you're registered ? :mellow: )

i agree they're just kids. the point of the show is to see them have fun, act like kids, learn about team work and soccer; it ain't all about winning - although it would be nice, it's just an added plus.

if the kbs producers wanted a show about winning/gaming, i'm pretty sure they'd pick an actual kid's team that's trained a bit , not just random bunch of kids. or they could just do a drama about it. then you can control the results there :lol:

Guest YEHJIN.

yea here you go http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/happysunday/bbs/index.html

i swear, the comments get REALLYYYYYYYYY annoying sometimes.... :mellow:

aw thanks <3 ;]

taking forever DLing from kalena's CB! still stuck at 0% @.@

ahh well. i'll delete everything and try again ;]

teal, i'm not registered yet but i hope to be soon >D i'm gonna FIGHT my way in ^^;

FC SHOOTDORI FIGHINT!

really, the people in this thread are 100x more mature than adults in korea.. sheesh.

that's a compliment to you guys ;]

wow.. i didnt know this show had a thread....

I LOVE THE SHOOTDORI KIDS!!!

i love all of them equally but i like number 8 and the ..... misochunsa... the smiley one...

so cute.. and they got so much better!!!

it doesnt matter if they lose all the time... hahaha its endearing!

Guest TW1NKLE

^welcome welcome welcome :] wow shootdori is getting a lot of fans! that's good :] number 8 is TAEHOON (omg my fav too <3) and the misochunsa one is SUNG WOO~ he's cute too!

really, the people in this thread are 100x more mature than adults in korea.. sheesh.

that's a compliment to you guys ;]

Well, it's more of the annoying teenie bopper teens that go all crazy.

Many adults and even some teens were sticking up for Shoot Dori.

And thank God for them, cause I don't have Korean font to fight back haha -___-

Still, I see where ur coming from.....

Some of those over-crazy-obsessed fans make me feel embarassed to be part Korean.

On the other hand, u see cuties like the kids from Shoot Dori and they make ur day :D

Guest TW1NKLE

this was already done on the first page, but i'll just repost the member roster with their numbers

STAFF:

staff_01.jpg

Kim Jong Gook- Permanent Coach

staff_02.jpg

Kim Jong Min- Assistant Coach

staff_03.jpg

Lee Yun Doo- Team Manager

staff_04.jpg

Kim Mi Ok- Referee (hahah the song hae gyo referee)

MEMBERS:

player_01.jpg

Ji Seung Joon

Position: Goal keeper and team captain

Number: 1

Experience: 4-5 months

player_02.jpg

Jo Min Ho "the ace"

Position: Offense and Forward

Number: 7

Experience: 1 year and 2 months

player_03.jpg

Kim Tae Hoon

Position: Offense (striker)

Number: 8

Experience: 2 years and 4 months

player_04.jpg

Oh Ji Woo

Position: Defense

Number: 9

Experience: 4 months

player_05.jpg

Lee Seung Kwon

Position: Defense (and he's darn good at it)

Number: 10

Experience: 1 year and 4 months

player_06.jpg

Choi Sung Woo

Position: Midfielder and offense

Number: 11

Experience: 1 year

player_08.jpg

Jin Hyun Woo

Position: offense&defense

Number: 20

Experience: 10 months

credits: KBS

THE length of experience is closely approximated and they are mostly accurate :]

hope this helps~~~

Guest fakeplastictrees

I don't think you need an id to read the messages on their board?

cus i don't have one and i can read them :x

but err..seriously some of their comments are freaking #^$#T32kk

they were tlaking about if kjk won't do a good job just tell him to leave&jiwoo, too.

but glad to see alot of people being on shootdoli's side :x

--

i asked on their cafe when shootdoli was ending, and someone answered on june(:

so yAYYYYYYYYY!!! :x at least it's not any time soon, yeah? T_T

btw, WELCOME queena!! ;D

Guest YEHJIN.

TW1NKLE, thank you for updating! if not already, this should be put in the first post.... :]

i think the ep where the kids said song hye gyo was the referee was SO FUNNY. i mean, who does that? puhahahha xD~ she must feel flattered ^^~

kalena's files finally started to download ^^

i think the ep where the kids said song hye gyo was the referee was SO FUNNY. i mean, who does that? puhahahha xD~ she must feel flattered ^^~ kalena's files finally started to download ^^

i'm glad the file finally started going for you! yeah, sometimes it takes a while for things to get rolling. :wacko:

I wish i had a magic button to help make it go faster for you guys. :lol:

Oh, and so it's not the last show next week after all?! yay! that's great news. B)

Thanks for posting the link to the HS board, TW1NKLE... gonna go check it out now. :ph34r:

Not that i'm able to read most of it, but i'm gonna go look anyways. :P

Guest ryisakooguy

^haha yeah i took me a while to let get my download started too. hehe. aww kalena you dont have the new hq of happy shares. darn, i always get it from your box. well i hope you get it sooner or later. ill be sure to get it from your box. btw thanks for the hq cut for epi 15. :)

oHh OHH lookie a new profile list. i swear i needed that. i dont know any of the kids names! >_< my favorite is always choi sung woo! as i subbing, i remember in the first episode there this one part where sung woo didnt wanna do the practice drills and instead starting playing with dirt. kjk asked him to go practice and if he does kjk will buy him ice cream. then suddenly, sung woo got up, dust himself off and just ran to the closest ball and kicked it. omg hes soo hilarious! love that kid with the greatest smile in the world. :D

Archived