[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest yunhee

Hope KRA vs FRANCE comes out soon.

Same with KRA vs SWISS.. except that episode is BOUND to be depressing. SIGH. :(

---yunhee.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mushu

:( It seems that, according to this article, Shoot Dori will end in July. It's sad, but I think it's good for the kids since they'll be going to school. I hope their parents will make an effort to keep the kids close... I hope they all remain friends with each other. :)

The article also talks about Shoot Dori 2 and how they will be having auditions - and this will start airing in August? I think. There's nothing like the original, but I'm sure these kids will be loveable as well. :)

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

Guest edwin012290

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/sig...i?wc06pet&1

go there and sign to protest against the numerous unfair calls made by the ref in the korea swiss game. everything's more elaborately explained in the site. just go and sign and pass it on to people so that some drastic damage can be done to the ref and to fifa's board for letting this pass. if we can pass it quicker, a rematch can be a possibility.

Guest hestah

kbs just posted the link for the latest happy sunday, but it's 40 minutes of heroine 6 and no shoot dori! >:

Guest theskinnygirl

The article also talks about Shoot Dori 2 and how they will be having auditions - and this will start airing in August? I think. There's nothing like the original, but I'm sure these kids will be loveable as well. :)

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

They're making a shoot dori 2?

That's really lame if they pick new kids...

:fury:

Guest nonwinky

kbs just posted the link for the latest happy sunday, but it's 40 minutes of heroine 6 and no shoot dori! >:

they said that they can't post shootdori stuff until the world cup is over because of copyright issues or something

Guest Kalena

^yeah, i thought i could watch the KBS VOD while waiting for the files to come out, too, and was bummed when just Heroine 6 came up. Forgot about the whole broadcast licensing thingie. oh, alright... rules are rules...! :rolleyes:

anyways gang, there's a whole show Happy Sunday file that's just been added to my cb (thanks to asianhq1) & ready to be gotten (getting it from myself, too!) now. This might be the only LQ that'll be out for a while, but not sure yet. Still stalking CBs for an HQ, tho... :phew: enjoy!

Ooh, so there's talk of a second FC Shoot Dori group? I think that'd be cool. We true fans know our original kids will always be tops, but i think it'd be fun to see another bunch grow & develop like they did, too.

Oh, and about an LQ for last week's ep: still haven't found a "ready-made" file for it yet. i tried to shrink down the 800+ mb HQ, but it was killin' my comp so i had to stop. sorry, gang! will keep on looking.... :ph34r:

Guest iloveshinhwa

i dont know how they can think of shoot dori 2, i love these shoot dori kids they're all so adorable!!!<3 i think they should just keep on going with these kids ^_^

Guest ROCKWITHU

^There was shoot dori on 060625. I downloaded the happy sunday that's like 293 mb from Kalena85's clubbox. And it contains shoot dori and heroine 6. :)

The kids are so cute. The 3 little boys at the Korea vs Switzerland game were really cute w/ there little dance. And when 2 of the players waved to them they were so happy.

Guest min_orange

wow so fast las ep??

anyone can provide the links for 060618 and 060624 ??

for mega and ysi??

thanks..

Guest Kalena

thanks for the info, gracejen! ^^ i'll wait for the HQ version to come out.

Whew...~ yup, the hunt for a HQ has been tough this week :crazy: , but i'm finally getting one now. :w00t:

Will check it out & pass it along in my CB asap if it's good. Hang on, gang... :phew:

edit: It's good! BUT, the file only contains the last 35 min. (~1/2) of the show, at the Swiss match. I kinda figured it wasn't the entire segment (1 hr. 14 min.) based on the file size, but because the whole show would be big (like last week's show @ 800+ mb), i think it made sense to cut it this way.

Anyways, i've added this partial HQ to my cb now if anybody wants, and will keep searching for the 1st half of the show. enjoy, gang! :)

Guest xrosee;

can someone tell me the date when the shootdori came out w. the korean soccer players??

i wanna download that ep.

Archived