The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks much

All the performances would start at 5:50pm in korea and i used the time converter and i have to wake up

at exactly 3:50 AM in chicago, Slept this afternoon so hope i can watch her.

^ good luck...hope you gals can stay up. I'm already nodding off at my keyboard as I type this :lol:

btw, CY briefly appeared on a segment on the latest episode of SBS Night of TV entertainment...it was about famous celebs & the occupations of their respective fathers...a high percentage were career military men like CY's dad...it starts around 25:25 thru 26:08 or so...I guess her dad was kinda strict when she was younger & would call her to come right home if she was late & they showed her wardrobe where he folds all her shirts neatly army style too haha...she mentioned about how she was kinda scared of his reaction the first time he saw her "Dangerous Act" MV but he told her to do her best & supported her. :)

http://www.dramastyle.com/show/SBS-Night-of-TV-entertainment/

Guest Lis_424

i was able to stay up and watch it .... its 5:20 am right now +_+ CY has her bangs back XD she looks cute and sexy ~~ and Son Ho Young did the Minor's part. The performance was great! but i think both vocals could be better >__<

anyway bed time Z_Z

Guest maryosei

@Lis_424

OMG glad you made it

Wow from her hair, outfit to the performance stunning

Proud of you yeonie and it was worth it staying up just for you babygirl.

A.Minor where are you, were you shy to perform haha.

@Bulgogi

Thanks once again for providing us with the link and also the link to latest episode of

SBS Night of TV entertainment

^ no prob maryosei ;)

awww man, I woke up late & only caught it about halfway towards the end...gonna have to wait to see the complete performance later when someone posts the link up but I agree, she looked good with her bangs & it was cool to see SHY do the rap part. I know they both performed for that Busan "hallyu star" concert the other day & WAWASOUL posted short clips of both SHY & CY on his twitter...

http://yfrog.com/eolxpz

http://yfrog.com/4c5thz

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Am glad you tried to stay up for yeonie and is okay if you were late

I was so nervous and anxious just waiting for yeonie to perform for some reason

Thanks for the link to SYH and CY performance at Busan hallyu star concert, and you know there are

alot of people in the industry so i never knew about this SYH until the audience shouted when he came

out so i thought he must be a star.

By the way can you give me his full name, wanna check him out

Guest maryosei

@RIKA

I also followed yeonie on twitter and it seems like she is worried about something and

yeonic told her not to worry. i guess we aint the only one not happy about the rapper because fans on

twitter also agree that she should perform with another rapper.

They all enjoyed her performance like me. she was so hot and i think she was a little bit nervous too

I really wish she had made a video for Ma lover though

@Bulgogi

Haha yeonie's dad was strict maybe he was just protecting his only daughter and now that she is

grown she does whatever she wants. Aww she was kinda worried about her dad reaction about

Dangerous Act MV. Good job dad for your support.

Yeonie has change her backup dancers all the girls are different now except for the guys

Chae Yeon & Son Ho Young did a great job. Of course it could have been better but, it's just a first performance.

SHY started his part a bit early so, I think they were both nervous. They both look amazing.

Hopefully we will see a MV. I can already imagine a sweet storyline drama MV.

The video Lee Jung posted was so cute.

thx everyone for the links + pics :D

yup maryosei, too bad there is no MV for "Ma Lover" but I guess there isn't enough in the budget to release 2 MVs for a mini-album...I did notice the female backup dancers are all different but didn't pay attention to the guys...guess that long hair guy is gone or did he just cut his hair? :lol:

here's the full [HD] cut of yesterday's perf...

[HD] KBS.MusicBank.Cy "Ma Lover" ft/ Son Ho Young

17010807.png

95748864.png

62165676.png

70883730.png

50643938.png

this song is so hard to judge live cuz I'm so used to the studio version with the autotune but thought she performed well but I agree that Son Ho Young prolly wasn't the best choice for the rap part becuz he's not really a rapper but I'm biased cuz I have to admit I've always liked the guy when he's appeared on variety shows with CY in the past & having watched him in other variety shows, I like his personality. B) We'll see who does the rap part when she performs on Music Core tomorrow...maybe A.Minor will show up? ;)

btw, CY's appearing on SGB tomorrow...I've read conflicting articles on whether tomorrow's episode will be the last ever & the show is getting the axe but it's no surprise if it's canceled cuz this new format really sucks. -_- well, if it's the last episode at least CY will be on it. ;)

54120501.jpg

cr: http://twitter.com/kbsstarbell

^

I agree. the performance was good, but I0' sure the next ones will be better. I really want to see Yeonie and A.Minor together, that's the original version and I think it'd be great if we can see them performing the song live.

SHY did a good job, not as good as I expected, but maybe he weas nervous? he probably didn't have enough time to learn the song, I don't know

he started a bit early, but Yeonie didn't look like she noticed, she didn't even looked to where SHY was. I think I would have lost all my concentration :P

I'd love to see a MV for Ma Lover!!

last episode of SGB? not a big fan of the show, but it's kinda sad they'll cancelling it... some episodes were epic, esp when the guests were funny.

anyways! as gogi said, at least Yeonie will be on the last episode ;)

pics!

Yeonie at some SuKiRa event on 10/21

15207462.jpg

81133954.jpg

96429287.jpg

57160480.jpg

28576235.jpg

credit: leechaeyeon.com

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks much for the HD version of her performance and i will stay up too for her performance at music core.

Yeah it's true that is the last season of Star Golden Bell

Dont know why some of her fans on twitter are going crazy because yeonie is upset and few others

were also cursing out that where the hell is A.Minor and tweeted that she should change

her rapper so hopefully she does if that made her worried too.

@Not_Popular

I think she lost a bit of concentration when he came in early around 1:45 mark her voice wasnt the same

I wonder if she had time herself to rehearse since she performed on oct 21 at that SuKiRa event.

I wonder if this pic that NP posted earlier of CY in the studio was where they shot that video of CY singing "Ma Lover" that Lee Jung uploaded? same shirt right? :unsure:

yeah, CY's a pro & a veteran...I'm sure she's prepared for anything that might happen onstage but I can imagine that's still gotta be a bit unnerving when SHY made that gaffe.

0bf125a4be0e0dbe9152ee5.jpg

credit: baidu

@ NP: thx for those pics...I finally figured out they were for some G20 Bomun Festival sponsored by KBS Cool FM & Suju's Sukira radio show...here's some fan cam where Eunhyuk & Leeteuk interview CY...

SuperJunior interview CY @ G20 Bomun Festival 101021

a couple more pics...

ktr1x.jpg

cr: baidu bar

I saw some fan cams of CY performing "Look x3" & "2 of Us" at this festival but unfortunately, the quality was beyond crappy. :( Hopefully KBS will broadcast this soon. ;)

@ maryosei: thx for confirming that SGB is off the air...oh well, I hope the replacement show is going to be good & that CY will appear on it...I'm going to try & stay up to catch the stream of MC too...I'm going to have to drink some stronger coffee than the stuff I drank last night tho' to stay awake. :P