The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Who are Eva and Misuda, definately allkpop or soompi will post their wedding pictures soon to

know what went down because i want to see pictures of Yeonie and them.

I guess she gonna be on 1000 song challenge too right.

Bulgogi please do you know how her korea or china schedule looks like

thanks for the links to watch Bouquet ^^

I usually like the show, but I enjoyed this episode even more because Yeonie was there :)

she was so funny!! and she did great ^^ and also her team, all the girls did good and they supported each other.

poor Yeone... she fell!! but she didn't let go the mic :lol: I thought that was funny. she's so cute ^^

wanna see her on more shows like this!

thanks for the caps too!

maryosei:

I don't know the name of the song... but this is not the first time I listen to it, I kinda like it :)

thanks for the link!

Guest maryosei

Chae yeon tweeted this 3 hours ago and hope someone translate it.

진짜 진짜 오래간만 에 트위터 에 들어 왔어요 ^ ^ 이틀 만 인가? ~~~~~ ㅋ ㅋ 어 이 다들 잘 있는 거져? 오겡끼데스까? ♪ ('ε `)

about 3 hours ago via TwitBird

I did not know Chae yeon and Hwangbo still keep in touch, Yeonie tweeted her 10 minutes

ago. hope someone translate for us

Hwangbo tweeted yeonie 5 hrs ago

@ Chaeyeon_lee 아니 오늘 은 그다지 썩 .. .. 몸이 넘 지친다. 언니 가 나에게 기압 을 넣어 줘 여

about 5 hours ago via TwitBird in reply to chaeyeon_lee

Chae yeon reply to hwangbo

@ Estella816 뺘샤뺘샤 !!!!!!!!!! 힘내 우리 가 웃으 면 많은 사람 이 함께 웃을수 있다 는 거대한 생각 을 가 지공 기운내 세월 에 지지 말자 ^ ^ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 이건 나한테 하는말 ~ ~ ^ ^

10 minutes ago via TwitBird in reply to Estella816

Guest maryosei

Bulgogi and Nebs

Thanks much for the link and pictures

she is so cute and i guess she is performing again on oct 21st right with a bunch

of others at a festival.

^ you're welcome maryosei & yeah, CY is scheduled to perform at that 6th Annual Busan Int'l Fireworks "Hallyu Star" concert on the 21st...here's an English article about it...it mentions BoA, 2AM, SG Wannabe but I believe SHINee & Jo Sung Mo are also scheduled to perform too. I think Y-star Live Power Music is going to broadcast it. ;)

http://www.koreaherald.com/lifestyle/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20101012000780

here's a pic of CY endorsing hamkoon "kustom jewellery"...

f4n47a.jpg

credit as tagged

//edit

ok, someone on Cy's fan cafe posted her upcoming schedule & it lists her performances on upcoming music shows & we were right, the next song she'll promote is "MA Lover" on Friday's KBS Music Bank! :w00t:

10월 22일 (금)

KBS 뮤직뱅크 생방송 PM 5:50 ~

10월 23일 (토)

MBC 쇼!음악중심 생방송 PM 4:10 ~

cr: CAFE + Sunshine

**오늘의 뮤직뱅크!!**

- 천지 <STAY>

- NS윤지(Feat.일렉트로보이즈 마부스) <춤을 춰>

- 지기독 <됐다고 해>

- 선우(Feat.4MEN 김원주) <눈 코 입>

- 노라조 by 이혁 <널 부르다>

- 나인뮤지스 <Ladies>

- 아웃사이더(Feat.LMNOP) <주인공>

- 채연 <Ma Lover>

- 남녀공학 <Toolate>

- 레인보우 <MACH>

- 슈프림팀 <그땐 그땐 그땐>

- 가인 <돌이킬 수 없는>

- 세븐 <I'm Going Crazy>

- U-Kiss <시끄러>

- BEAST <숨>

- SHINee <Hello>

cr: http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/musicbank

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

^ you're welcome maryosei & yeah, CY is scheduled to perform at that 6th Annual Busan Int'l Fireworks "Hallyu Star" concert on the 21st...here's an English article about it...it mentions BoA, 2AM, SG Wannabe but I believe SHINee & Jo Sung Mo are also scheduled to perform too. I think Y-star Live Power Music is going to broadcast it. ;)

http://www.koreaherald.com/lifestyle/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20101012000780

here's a pic of CY endorsing hamkoon "kustom jewellery"...

f4n47a.jpgcredit as tagged

//edit

ok, someone on Cy's fan cafe posted her upcoming schedule & it lists her performances on upcoming music shows & we were right, the next song she'll promote is "MA Lover" on Friday's KBS Music Bank! :w00t:

cr: CAFE + Sunshine

cr: http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/musicbank

thank you soooooo much for the pic & schedule! i'm so happy she is promoting "Ma Lover" next :lol: AND SHE'S PROMOTING IT STARTING THIS FRIDAY! YAYY!!! :w00t:

btw, she looks really gorgeous in that pic!

Guest maryosei

YEONIE TWEETED THIS 4O MINS AGO, ANYONE CAN HELP WITH THE TRANSLATION

나를아는 많은사람들에게 난 어떤모습으로 비춰지고 있을까요?? 갑자기 너무너무 궁금해져버렸다는~~ 나에게 나를 가르쳐주세요~~~♪( ´θ`)ノ

40 minutes ago via TwitBird

OMG cant believe what we were all guessing has finally come to pass, promoting ma lover, cant wait

CHAE YEON ON NEW X-MAN (STAR BATTLE OX)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Dvna6vRoI&feature=related

thx for the link...she was lovely singing that Basia jazz pop song. :)

thank you soooooo much for the pic & schedule! i'm so happy she is promoting "Ma Lover" next :lol: AND SHE'S PROMOTING IT STARTING THIS FRIDAY! YAYY!!! :w00t:

btw, she looks really gorgeous in that pic!

yup & on MBC Music Core on Saturday...so we get to see back to back perfs. I don't see her schedule listing her for Inkigayo tho' :unsure:

yeah, she does look gorgeous in that pic! :wub:

looks like she taped for an upcoming episode of "Let's Go Dream Team Season 2" yesterday...which is another variety that will test CY's athletic abilities ^_^

22737292.jpg

63487467.jpg

credit as tagged

yay!! she'll start promoting her next song... finally! :)

Ma Lover is such a great song! can't wait to see our Yeonie performing it live! wonder if she will perform with A.Minor? I'd love to see them on the stage together!

thanks for the link ^^

loved the audience!! cheerful and supportive... not like audiences from other open concerts we've seen :lol:

she did great, the performance was energetic and sexy ;)

I like when she interacts with the audience, esp during Duriseo ^^

some pics :)

96622678.jpg

46227731201010200726112.jpg

46227731201010200726112.jpg

credit: leechaeyeon.com

Guest maryosei

Not_popular

Thanks much for the pictures

She had fun with her friends, wonder what the celebration was for.

Yeah i really love her performance on KBS open concert and her backup dancers are so hot especially the girls.

No doubt she has a thing going on with this military people, see how excited they were, gotta love her.

I just noticed that she has made changes to her backup dancers, remember the two girls who danced

with her on that 1st anniversary of the biggest korea mall didnt perform on KBS open concert,the two new girls

too are really sexy.

^ I hadn't really noticed the new backup dancers but yeah, they are sexy! :wub:of course, I mean the gals not talking about the guy dancers! :P

yeah I agree, she should just perform in front of military people now :lol: They always give her an enthusiastic response. I remember when she appeared last year on Saebaki, she said that girls always gave her a hard time when she debuted but it was a different story when she performed for the military. :P

Definitely looks like CY's having a good time at that party with her friends...nice looking cake too! It looks like she's just drinking Coke in the last pic...she must driving haha...check out that big bottle of champagne on ice in the first couple pics with DJ Koo...nice! B)

speaking of friends, here's a couple of pics posted on Kim Mi Yeon's cyworld yesterday...

60097284.jpg

98755391.jpg

cr: www.cyworld.com/kimmiyoun80

btw, who else hates these dynamic ads that appear when you post pics now?! <_<

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks for the pictures

Wow no doubt she has a lot of friends she hang out with and i know CY,Kim and Young ran are so tight,

they always join yeonie especially on her radio appearances but it didnt cross my mind to check their cyworld,

That was a smart move gogi.

^ yeah, those pics look like they were taken yesterday during the recording for "Let's Go Dream Team S2"...I recognize Baek Boram & I think that's Nancy Lang (where's her cat, CoCo Chanel? haha but I forget who that first gal is in the pic? :huh:

a couple more pics from the taping...looks like it's the older gals squaring off against the idols again cuz isn't that Secret next to them? :unsure:

55604485201010211313270.jpg

55604485201010211316010.jpg

credit as tagged

^ thx for the pics! :D I wish CY was the one sticking her tongue out in the one taken in the studio but I'll settle for the V-pose. :lol:

a few more pics from the taping of "let's go dream team"...NP, I've only watched a few episodes here & there but it's a fun show with a lot of games like obstacle courses & I remember they wrestled before too. So should be entertaining! :D

43666257.jpg

53132272.jpg

27962353.jpg

38563959.jpg

credit as tagged

here's the guest list for that episode:

Luna f(x), Bora & Hyorin (SISTAR), Jun Hyo Sung & Zinger (Secret), Chae Yeon, Choo So Young, Hyuna & Binnie (Nine Muses), Sung Eun, Lee Pani, Baek Boram, NS Yoonji, Moon Ji Eun, An Jin Young, Kwak Hyun Hwa, Nancy Lang, Lee Ah-i, Seo Hyo Mung, Kim Mi Yeon, Lee Byung Jin, Jinon (F.Cuz), Sangchu (Mighty Mouth)

cr: http://office.kbs.co.kr/suwon/

^ hope she gets a lot of screen time too & does well on the obstacle course. :)

KBS finally broadcast that "31st Worker's Cultural Arts Awards" show that CY performed at a couple weeks ago...nice perf as usual but this crowd was really subdued & quiet. -_-

thanks to nebs, our resident CY uploader for the full [HD] cut! :D

[HD]101020.KBS.31stWorkersCulturalArtsAwards.Cy Cut

67060986.png

48717423.png

25496368.png

12327968.png

95291633.png

67572677.png

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks much for the link and pictures

Yeonie sounds really good

Yay just some few more hours for her to perform MA LOVER, guess i cant sleep good then