excited for SIY & CY , i hope chae yeon and her team win haha

about cy tweet , here are some pics found @twitter

ppl who were there , i hope there will be better pics & fancams soon

pd6d.jpg

1655284911bd09826a82729.jpg

165534383714df25e7bb85c.jpg

165559904.jpg

Cr:seonggyu , hyoonjae , dbmimdb , qua91 @twitter

i think its great that there are that many ppl since its a holiday there :)

Guest maryosei

@Amura and @Bulgogi88

Thanks much for the Pictures

Wow i gotta say am very very impressed with the fans who showed up at the concert even with the bad weather.

happy for her and hope she enjoys this holiday with her family and love ones.

I hope too that some fans will post a video of her concert and that of the military.

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

hello guys! i haven't posted here for awhile...it sucks to start school again =[

btw, i was wondering if CY unnie was only gonna be in MBC's star dance idols for the chuseok special. awhile ago, i saw an article on allkpop & i saw her name for KBS' big star show dance grand prix...so i just wanna confirm that she's gonna be in it because it'd suck if she was only in one. i mean, seeing her there is great, but the more the merrier =]

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

^

thank you bulgogi88 for the info! i can't wait to see her on the chuseok special.

thanks to everyone who posted pictures, info, news, and vids of her! you guys are such harder working & nice people. :lol:

hope everyone has a good chuseok tomorrow! although i'm not sure whether or not you guys celebrate it. but since i'm chinese, i do :wub:

[EDITTED]

oh hey, i topped a page :w00t: YEAH!

Guest maryosei

@IMAGINATIONS

Awww you chinese how cute is that, you guys have shown and proved that you have got mad love for chae yeon and

treats her as if she is from china.she is so lucky to have awesome fanbase like that.

Have a nice one on this chuseok holiday.

@TEAM 24

Am really happy that your translation wasnt in vain and hope you would translate more for us. Thanks dear

@Not_POPULAR

Yeah that was cute she confused some people on twitter saying it was 22nd at first and later on said it was 21st.

@BULGOGI88

I have nothing to tell you but thank you so much for the love you have for Yeonie and for the links, pictures and

updates.

Guest maryosei

Awww yeonie is so humble and down to earth, look how happy she was for receiving the flowers.

Really enjoyed that performances.

VERY SHOCKING THAT YEONIE WAS ABLE TO PASS THROUGH THAT TINY HOLE WITHOUT FALLING

IN THE WATER. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG AT THE END AROUND 1:57 MARK.

I GUESS IS A GOSPEL SONG.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KYja13xeDGU/

Guest maryosei

@Bugogi88

Thank you for the link to that song and the picture and also for your attempt to PM me but am surprised that you

said my PM inbox is blocked though, i have no idea about that but will try and figure out what wrong.

Yeonie is always good on game shows, very strong and smart lady.

i read that they celebrate Chuseok the day before & after so i hope she had free time to celebrate with her family before flying to China. thnx for the pics , she looks cute in Hanbok

Wrestling Game - 1 & 2

she beated all the 3 girls haha

KBS’s Star Grand Prix

Rehearsal // Dance

she was really good & hot can't believe they gave her 90 :angry:

i uploaded them but the quality aint good so its just until a better quality come out:)

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88

Thanks for the links and by the way i have tried but i dont even know where the block thing is located in my inbox,

do you have any idea please.

I really enjoyed the chuseok dance battle btn yeonie and seo in young.

@AMURA

Thanks for the wrestling games and the rehearsal links too

Yeah and i was wondering too if she had time with her family and i know her mama wants her daughter home to bad

A VIDEO OF CHAE ARRIVING IN CHINA

THEY WERE LIKE M'AAM YOU AINT GOING NO WHERE,HAHA

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzczOTk0NzI=.html

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Star Dance Battle Chuseok Special (2010-09-23).avi [870.22 MB]

2AM, BEAST, MBLAQ, After School, 4Minute, Secret, miss A, IU, ZE:A (Kwanghee & Dongjoon), Dongho (U-Kiss), Sungjong (Infinite), Chaeyeon, Seo In Young, Haha, Kim Jong Min, Chun Myung Hoon, Kim Kyung Jin, Kim Ji Sun, Jung Joo Ri, Kim Na Young, Ahn Young Mi, Women Generation (Jang Young Ran, Kim Sae Rom, Goo Ji Sung), Kim Shin Young

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88

Thanks so much i have unblock you so try again for me dear and thanks again for another link

Am kinda confused here, is Big Star Dance Grand Prix, the poker face dance and the wrestling game all just one show

or they are different.

Man her performance was so HOT

I have really enjoyed good performances and great wrestling today yeonie surely made my day and would never forget

this page 775, haha.

Guest energywen

Had been catching up with some Chuseok videos tonight and I did translations on my twitter for the chaeyeon parts (well, as well as my other biases' parts). Don't mind the language fail bc its twitter and I had to work w 140 characters and it's too late(440am) now for my brain to work. (:

You guys can wait for subs or better translations or idkwhat.

Might contain spoilers.

Forget it, for some reason, only the below sentences can be posted.

My post got cut 3 times when I edit. >.>

Grand Prix Dance:

Rehearsal;

dance instructor; even thou im a professional, im shy too. << when it comes to dancin w chaeyeon. awww

chaeyeon: lol, actually im shy too, bc we have to keep lookin at each other, and touch each other...this...but i like it.

Guest maryosei

@Energywen

Please if you are korean kindly come here often and help us out even if you wouldnt get time to subb but translate

on this thread would be so cool. we are in need of subb team but unfortunately i guess those who post here very

often understand just a little bit of korean.

Anyways thank you so much for your time to subb this special performances for us, we appreciate and we are also

thankful.

I followed you and couple of people on twitter and i really couldnt stop laughing because they were cursing out and

didnt understand why chae yeon got 90 with that hot performance.

@Bulgogi88

yeah right, i noticed that too they misspelled chicago

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88

Thanks for that link chae was surely surprised and that show is awesome and hope it doesnt get cancelled because of

MC Mong controversy

YEONIE ON A RADIO SHOW. SHE IS SO NICE SHE WENT STRAIGHT UP TO GET THE BABY AS SOON AS

THE GUY ENTERED THE ROOM.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sgZYkYBXGsY/