The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest maryosei

Goodnight everyone, By HIS GRACE will see yall 2morrow. Very thankful to God for Yeonie's album doing well on charts.

JJ fighting.

Guest amura

the three of them are so cute in that gif. :lol:

142847436.jpg

142852166c2d20151dd33b6.jpg

Cr: themwave2010 @twitter

its so boring without her performing , i miss her already :(

i hope she will be performing next week.

and i wonder if chae yeon will be in a show like WGM or something else , it will be great to see her in a show every week :wub:

Guest Lis_424

yes, i do agree that some idols are full of it, but not just idols. there are many others stars who are full of it, but as long as CY unnie doesn't get affected & hurt by there arrogance & comments, it doesn't matter =]

& thanks for the link! MBLAQ & CY ♥

i totally agree with you. there were def better ways to say that & it was prolly unnecessary to say those things because afterall, CY unnie is a girl and girls care about those things more than men. i was kinda upset that Key who is a hoobae to CY said those things to her since she is the sunbae. but there is a possibility that he said that for variety, but then IMO, there should be limits to jokes. besides, isn't the age thing/joke getting too old now? :P it is the 21st century, so age isn't really that big of an issue anymore =]

PLEASE do not make this become a big problem, or a problem at all, but i did noticed that when CY unnie was dancing at SGB II, jonghyun & key from shinee, unlike the other guests, were just eating their noodles & it seemed to me like they didn't really care what CY unnie did. don't misunderstand! i like shinee, but i just think that as a hoobae, they should show at least some respect to their sunbae CY :vicx: but they prolly didn't intend on doing that, so please just take this as me expressing my worries & care for CY unnie.

and i'm not trying to cause any problems. i'm just expressing my feelings because i feel it is unfair that sometimes, CY unnie is made fun of regarding her age. it might not matter to her, but it the same joke is repeatedly said, then it does causes uncomfort. i'm just worried that CY unnie might feel a bit uncomfortable.

i noticed that too but i didnt say anything... i mean like how the two shinee members werent even paying attention...everyone watched except them and didnt even clap at the end after the dance... i personally i didnt pay much attention to shinee since they debuted but just recently like last week i was watching "hello baby" with them on the show and i was just thinking "aii they arent that bad...they are an alright group"... but this made me think again if they are really "alright" ....

but then again maybe Key was trying to be funny but it turned out being disrespectful... dunno .. .

ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH i cant wait for another CY show or performance... this weeks been extra slow since she didnt perform on music programs...........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest nhocsieuquay

yeah!

I just got her album :x:x:x I'm really happy XD But ... I'm kind of dissapointed with her album (i mean ... when u took it in your hand, u feel disappointed, her company didn't focus on design her album)

But I'm really happy now! I'll take this picture to u soon :D

Guest ~*RiKa*~

I agree with everything iMAGiNATi0NS wrote B)

not_popular: I really hope that she's just resting :)

it would be a real waste to not wear her new outfits :(

love all the pics posted :D Yeonie is gorgeous :wub:

Alexander from U Kiss tweeted a pic of him and Chae Yeon ^_^ in Star King

14288242548521d995c5724.jpg

credit alexander_0729@Twitter

Guest Blaaaahs

Noticed the thing with shinee too.. so disappointed, I really like shinee too. my hopes for yeonie and shinee to be good buddies like yeonie with other boy idol groups is shattered </3 oh well!

Also, I didn't think AKP's title was too bad. I got the impression they meant "dangerous" as in "sexily dangerous" sort of thing. xD But I'm sad yeonie didn't get to wear her fav outfit on public TV. I would be even more sad if she hasn't been performing cos she has to change outfits! I hope that's not the case tho, cos the people who decide whether it should be banned or not should have said something (like they did with her fav outfit) before letting her perform.

TBH I thought shake performances/outfits were more "sexy" than Look Look Look!

I miss watching Yeonie perform T_T_T

Guest suusse

Hi! my all beloved fans and friends :D

agree with Amura wud love to watch her everyweek on some goood good show! WGM wud be awesome! of course the man has to be right for her heheheh WHO cud be her pairing? hmmmmmmm

on SGB she was soooo soo cute and looked incredibly gorgeous! heehe and her teasing JungHwan was soo adoorable :D

oh well i guess we all have to wait for her appearance now on other shows :D kyyyyyaa :wub:

Guest maxride21

The TwitPic with Alexander is so cute! :D

Aww! Chae unnie can't wear the outfit she wants to. :'[

Who would unnie be married to if she was in WGM?

TEI!!!!

sorry, TeiYeon fan. :D:wub:

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

I agree with everything iMAGiNATi0NS wrote B)

not_popular: I really hope that she's just resting :)

it would be a real waste to not wear her new outfits :(

love all the pics posted :D Yeonie is gorgeous :wub:

Alexander from U Kiss tweeted a pic of him and Chae Yeon ^_^ in Star King

credit alexander_0729@Twitter

thanks for sharing the pic of alexander & CY unnie! alexander is a wild & funny boy, wonder if he made CY laugh a lot :P

The TwitPic with Alexander is so cute! :D

Aww! Chae unnie can't wear the outfit she wants to. :'[

Who would unnie be married to if she was in WGM?

TEI!!!!

sorry, TeiYeon fan. :D  :wub:

I'm a TeiYeon fan too!! but I'm not sure about wanting to see her on WGM. the whole concept of the show it's a bit... I don't know.

but I'd like to see her on a show every week... esp now that she's not performing, I miss her!!

like amura said, it's kinda boring without her performing >.<

thanks for the pics!!

Guest suusse

I think Chae Yeon unni needs a weekly show, after her promotions ends, where she is the main focus/heroine of the show alongside of a beautiful young star! heheh I sooo want her to be paired with Jay! heheh but of course the whole controversy is difficult

someone young and fresh but has a future to be a big star....

at least, I want her on the show with 2PM like Junho, coz I think he really likes her :D

CHAE YEON unni deserrrrves more than anyone else to be called a huge star and on those shows where she appears with idols, she cant stand a chance. everyone just looks at these idols and those idols like Key, are so arrogant, uggghh, I really hate to see her get hurt by comments abt her age or whatever. Idols who dont show their respect for SUNBAE!

It wud be awesome if she wud appear on Come to Play, Happy Together, Running Man etc. and of course with big names like Lee Hyori. coz I think they shud show some good friendly interaction between them, coz everyone favors Hyori and everyone thinks that theyr rivals. But I think Hyori showed how she enjoyed "Shake" on many occasions/shows :D

I already miss Chae Yeon unni on shows and really cant wait to watch SGB with subs :D

Guest maryosei

@Suusse You right is about time Yeonie appear on shows like what you have already mentioned and i agree that most people think chae yeon and hyori are rivals and it's really otherwise because on numerous occasions/shows like family outing hyori proved that she liked yeonie and even called out her song shake which they danced to it.

she must definately be on a weekly show and it kinda remind me of Hi5, really miss that show. But at the same time she is more focused on CHINA so let see what will happen next.

wow i didnt know that those two cute kids Yeonie appear with on that china Family Show, they added alot of salt in the pastries and tea for her to eat, her facial expression was really cute and funny and she was like you bad cute babies.

if there is a chance i would also love to see her on WGM to see the behind close doors stuffs and this show could show more of her funny side and warmth personality too.

Also recently i have been watching Xman on Youtube and this account nsd021879x was also suspended along with nebs account but have been active again. you will see more of yeonie so please watch out and there are a bunch of uploaded xman episodes. eg. x.m.# 66 ep 145 is how you can get to the account i have provided.

aha, i dont know why but i preorded yeonie's album and still havent receive it. hope it comes soon becos am really anticipating for it.

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88 you welcome, also thanks for the links and pictures. park myung soo is looking good with yeonie and it kinda reminds me of Xman days. very happy yeonie is in china

Guest maryosei

@ Bulgogi88 thanks for the link and the picture. wow that funny and i really like Onew a whole lot because he always come across to me as a very humble person and always with a big smile on his face and i like Taemin too. i hope everything goes well without any drama again. you right very sexy with the black shorts and love the picture too. i quite remember she tweeted HaHaMongShow not long ago but didnt understand what was being said.

i was listening to yeonie's song lie and the A.Minor guy posted a comment

DaAminor

Hey guys, its A.minor here~

Thanx for all your love and support towards my songs~

Love you all~

God bless

A.minor

you can also check out his cyworld at http://www.cyworld.com/a-minor and find out more about him.

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88 No i still havent receive my copy yet. my bad if i confused you i was listening to yeonie's song lie on youtube and he left a message about how he appreciate our support and love for his songs.yeah i saw that picture of yeonie shooting shake MV on his cyworld too so he probably knew her long ago.

wow do you know energywen where about