The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

CAN'T WAIT TILL CHAE YEON UNNIE'S COMEBACK!! may 10th!!! special day for all of us! ;]

btw, does anyone kno where this pic of chae yeon unnie was from?

chaeyeonmkmf05kk3.jpg

if anyone knos where she performed in that pic, please tell me or send me the link! =DD thnx!

^

i think i have a few more pics of that, sadly not the performance >_<

^

^ I think the marathon starts early in the morning but then there is this news article that says her album release will be mid-May when I googled it? :unsure:

http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?rss=1&n=200904210430

Pictures from new articles - relating to new album?

In the new articles, it does say that Yeonie will release her album in mid-May, maybe she will have a comeback then release album? I think thats possible right?.....haha

//EDIT

Another annoucement has been made - Yeonie's comeback will be changed to the 10th of May @ Inkigayo

so May is the month, eh?

YAY!!!

great news ;)

finally a definitive date *jumps around*

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the good news ;)

Sparkling Tearz -- Thanks for Yeonie update. Tenth of May is not a long time to wait. I am looking forward for Yeonie comeback.

Yeonie in a white gown is so beautiful. She surely loses some weight.

A few week ago, I have a little performance for charity. I manged to sing one of Yeonie's song, White Snow.

Here is the link for the performance. Sorry for the bad audio quality and sorry for my bad singing as well.

I was so nervous at that time, wondering why. Might be because that was the first time I sang Yeonie's song in public.

you have a good voice!

thanks for sharing with us ^^ i would love to sing one of Yeonie's songs someday.... :rolleyes:

CAN'T WAIT TILL CHAE YEON UNNIE'S COMEBACK!! may 10th!!! special day for all of us! ;]

btw, does anyone kno where this pic of chae yeon unnie was from?

chaeyeonmkmf05kk3.jpg

if anyone knos where she performed in that pic, please tell me or send me the link! =DD thnx!

If I'm not wrong, it should be 2005 MKMF awards? I think she may have performed with Clon, but I'm not sure.

f7a78201283ecbd9267fb5e4.jpg

ChaeYeon2-MKMF05.jpg

57.jpg

Guest vision

A few week ago, I have a little performance for charity. I manged to sing one of Yeonie's song, White Snow.

Here is the link for the performance. Sorry for the bad audio quality and sorry for my bad singing as well.

I was so nervous at that time, wondering why. Might be because that was the first time I sang Yeonie's song in public.

Thanks for sharing! I love that song! =D

May 10th is a long way to go. I have to remark my calender. lol

I can't wait. This is so exciting!

Guest gdbabygurl

Kpop sexy queen Chae Yeon to comeback with 5th album in May

1zmmhwh.jpg

Translated by SooKyeong

Singer Chae Yeon will be back with her 5th album coming May. This is her comeback after 2 years.

Chae Yeon’s company spoke up in an interview on the 22nd, “Chae Yeon’s strength lies in her sexy feel and image. So of course she will be back with with that sexy image with this album.”

Fans also wrote on Chae Yeon’s minihompy after news of her comeback went out, “When is your 5th album coming out?”, “I can’t wait a day for you to comeback quickly”.

Chae Yeon debuted in 2003 with the album ‘It’s my time’, and her name is always mentioned together with singers like Lee Hyori and Um Jung Hwa when it comes to Kpop diva.

I was just re-watching the 'Two of Us' MV today

and OH MY CRAP! No wonder !!

if anyone here watches 'We Got Married' when Marco's friends came over to visit DamBi

one of his friend, the one who said Marco was a player, he's the one in the MV

It's been bothering me for the LONGEST time now

glad I solved it haha

thanks for the news ^^

i'm happy she decided to stay with the sexy image... there are way to many cute girl groups out there, i had enough of it. we need some sexy back ;) and she's one of the best at it

speaking of the guys in her MV's... hope they pick a hot one this time, because Yeonie is too pretty to be paired with the guys they pair her in the videos.

it would be a nice gesture to her female fans :lol:

ok guy si knw the news has been released but anyways!

NEWS

Thanks for the link^^

speaking of the guys in her MV's... hope they pick a hot one this time, because Yeonie is too pretty to be paired with the guys they pair her in the videos.

it would be a nice gesture to her female fans :lol:

that last line was funny! :lol:

all this time, I thought you liked that guy (bea jung nam) in the "third love" MV. :P

Guest nhocsieuquay

ah!

Do you remember watch ep of We Got Married that Yeon'd visited Andy and Solbi? I wanna watch this eps +___+

I've seen the picture she's in it :|

^

i used to have it in my favorites, but i lost the link. there are many videos (and users accounts) that have been deleted from youtube.

Andy and Yeonie were so cute to each other on that episode ^^ and Yeonie gave Andy and Solbi couple caps!

that last line was funny!

all this time, I thought you liked that guy (bea jung nam) in the "third love" MV.

i like his abs :ph34r:

i think what i don't like about the guys on her mv is that they look older than her. you know, Chae Yeon is 30 but she doesn't look her age at all, she looks younger, so (to me) is kinda wird to see her with guys who look like 30something

not that they aren't hot, it's just that... they are not hot enough :P

maybe... Yeonie's too pretty? :)

love Third Love, btw! must be one of my favorite songs ever. but i prefer the live version, with the rap part (like in the mv) dunno why some people hate the reapper, i think his part adds something to the song, i like it.

question: the pics with the articles about Yeonie's comeback, are they new pics? i think i saw them before, at least the one with the blue hat............... or not? aish! my memory fails.

ah!

Do you remember watch ep of We Got Married that Yeon'd visited Andy and Solbi? I wanna watch this eps +___+

I've seen the picture she's in it :|

It was episode #12 when Chae Yeon & Kim Won Hee came to visit Anbi.

Like NP mentioned it's no longer available on YT but it is still available on veoh w/ subs [x]

i like his abs :ph34r:

i think what i don't like about the guys on her mv is that they look older than her. you know, Chae Yeon is 30 but she doesn't look her age at all, she looks younger, so (to me) is kinda wird to see her with guys who look like 30something

not that they aren't hot, it's just that... they are not hot enough :P

maybe... Yeonie's too pretty? :)

love Third Love, btw! must be one of my favorite songs ever. but i prefer the live version, with the rap part (like in the mv) dunno why some people hate the reapper, i think his part adds something to the song, i like it.

question: the pics with the articles about Yeonie's comeback, are they new pics? i think i saw them before, at least the one with the blue hat............... or not? aish! my memory fails.

haha, yeah i forgot about the 'abs' :rolleyes:

I didn't think DJ ROC was that bad either...it was DJ ROC right? :unsure:

his rapping was okay & yeah it did add some hip hop flava to the song hehe

i don't think those pics are new either because i remember seeing them too...also there a ton of articles coming out on the Korean search sites that are posting this "May comeback" story & all of them are using old pics too.

//Edit

Just watched that episode of WGM again & CY was funny, especially when she jokes with Solbi that she wishes she got sick, so she can replace her on the show. :lol:

2jwifb.jpg

161ge20.jpg

os66tz.jpg

30cljpu.jpg

2nvuyyq.jpg

wk1udv.jpg

Guest queena

i totally agree with the music video lead guys.. they are not that great. why dont they get someone famous?!?!?!?!? or like... kinda famous?!?!?!

and i wish there was like a plot sometimes.. although i know that she needs to show her dancing skills but still... just make two mvs. hahaha... im being too demanding...

Guest mirima2244

I was just re-watching the 'Two of Us' MV today

and OH MY CRAP! No wonder !!

if anyone here watches 'We Got Married' when Marco's friends came over to visit DamBi

one of his friend, the one who said Marco was a player, he's the one in the MV

It's been bothering me for the LONGEST time now

glad I solved it haha

umm i noticed that when i saw the ep right away i think its couze i seen the MV so many time shaha

thanx for the caps yeah yeonie was making solbi jealous haha

Guest suusse

wooooow CHAE YEON looks soo HOT woooooow

her photos on her bequem.co.kr are incredible sexy and hot, really anticipatin and eagerly waiting for our Chae Yeon!!!! MAY!!!!!

i found this now on bequem.co.kr and i think its new :D

Chae%20Yeon446.jpg

Guest queena

love that picture with the yellow bag! so cute. AHHHH im soooooo curious to hear her new song... i rewatched all her old mvs and im so excited to see her new style.