The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest busolaodude

owh, was she in Come to play?

which episode? :unsure:

i just stoped watching Come to play, coz so boring for me :sweatingbullets:

yea. with hyesung from shinhwa. it was really good. chae yeon cried in that episode because of a guy that kicked her out of the house in the rain, i cried so much.

just type in chae yeon hyesung come to pplay in youtube.

glad chae yeon met jackie chan, he is like one of my idols.

^ haha, yeah no kidding! look how huge that bag looks in relation to yeonie's legs in this pic

http://i31.-/qqsaj5.jpg

well NP, I see nebs has been a bad influence on you haha...her judgement is prolly clouded by all the 'old' guys she sees at the retirement home

isn't she wearing (am i using the right verb here?) the same bag on her trip to HK?

and yeah... the retirement home isn't that far as i thought. i'm getting older... but i'm sure i'm gonna have fun is nebs' around ;)

here are some videos you guys should watch (maybe yoiu already did, but i'm sure you wanna watch them again )

http://andu.hanafos.com/pub/enjoy.asp?conkey=258893

yay! thanks ^^

^ yeah here is a clip of her w/ Jackie Chan @ the artistes512 fundraising event...she must be really racking up the frequent flier miles w/ all her trips this year ;)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rJyoGWeS504/

:blush: ....wish CY started a bequem men's line, so i can buy some of her stuff *sigh*

haven't watched the latest episode of WGM yet, but here are some caps posted on lcy.com...I'm lovin' her hairdo!

thanks for the link!! *watching now* well, it's more like *"loading" now*

a men's line? perhaps she's thinking about it, i think it's a good idea ^^

but... an ape dress up like a man? interesting haha

haven't watched wgm either. thanks for the caps! is this episode on youtube now? can't wait to see yeonie!!

loving the hairdo too, kinda "casual" ^^ she looks pretty!! and 'fresh'

Barbie_iDoL: thanks for the caps!! the video is loading now, can't wait to watch it!! she looks gorgeous. i'm happy to see her commitment with this cause, she's really nice.

Guest hello_world409

^^ cute

Wow. This thread is moving a little fast now. It's good to see this. Love Yeonie as always.....now all I have to do is buy one of her caps, because I really want one... :sweatingbullets:

-Edit-

Thanks for the picks

yeah... it's BIG!! i could live in there... i'm 'small size' hehe

i like bequem bags and wallets, did yeonie help with the designes of those too?

nebs was mentioning when she was in Korea (...)

ok... when did she go to korea??? i missed that, but.. nice! ^^

everyone seemed to be dressing their dogs in outfits...so yeonie should start a line of products for pets haha...you can buy your doggy little bequem outfits, designer pet carriers, leashes, etc ;)

haha!! can you imagine that? i don't know, maybe it's a good idea............ mhhhh... maybe not. i like the idea of yeonie designing for people instead of animals. nothing again pets, you know. but... i think it's weird to see a dog with a tshirt and stuffs like that. they deserve some dignity i think...

i'm watching WGM on youtube right now, but can't find andy-solby-CHAE YEON part... T.T

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6SFlNQSvw40&feature=user --> part 6. you have to wait till 6:24 to see some yeonie

part 4 and 5 are missing. i guess we'll have to wait till gomdori (youtube's user) upload those parts.

Guest Lis_424

^^ cute

Wow. This thread is moving a little fast now. It's good to see this. Love Yeonie as always.....now all I have to do is buy one of her caps, because I really want one... :sweatingbullets:

-Edit-

Thanks for the picks

same here, i'm waiting for another opportunity for me to purchase the caps without getting them thro grmarket +_+

so glad there were fans to pick CY up from HK airport XD

haha, i thought you asked her if she has a cousin there or something on cbox remember? well it was a while ago, so i guess you forgot! :huh:

i have the WORST memory ever!

retirement home, here i come! :sweatingbullets:

true, but yeonie dresses up her own dogs in outfits hehe~

thanks for providing the exact time on the utube link...yeah not a real fan of the show, so don't want to sit thru it all, just want to see her parts

i know... i hate when people do that. but it's ok if yeonie does that haha!

and you are welcome! not a fan either. had to watch the rest of the parts to finally find yeonie on the last part haha! the show is kinda funny, but... i don't know.

wanna see more yeonie!

ps: about the parody of "duriseo" you sent me... not sure if i have to say "thanks" or "how could you??!!".

i'm watching the mv now, the original one with our PRETTY and SEXY CHAE YEON, so i can sleep good tonight.

Guest Dori

Just finished watching CY on We Got Married ... apart from her usual helpfulness (which I can totally see being misinterpreted) ... she really shows her mischievous side

(I think she took her cue from her being helpful incident to create something more interesting) - that and I think the PD directed them because there are funny editing cuts/ continuity mistakes.

And then she does a half serious wave - which is quite funny

Just finished watching CY on We Got Married ... apart from her usual helpfulness (which I can totally see being misinterpreted) ... she really shows her mischievous side

(I think she took her cue from her being helpful incident to create something more interesting) - that and I think the PD directed them because there are funny editing cuts/ continuity mistakes.

And then she does a half serious wave - which is quite funny

yeah i finally watched it, I think you are onto something re: the editing cuts & the fact her 'eagerness' to help will be misinterpreted & yeonie seems a little more animated towards the end, but maybe that is just the wine working its magic haha...she says something about the wine being a nice change from all the soju she drinks (?) :lol:

Solbi tells her that she should get married soon & CY says yeah she has to soon, but KWH says don't get married just due to your age! :lol:

of course, they tried to portray CY as the 'older woman' to add some sparks & there is a scene where Andy feeds CY a lettuce wrap & they show Solbi faking a slow burn hehe...

anyways the obligatory caps...

2u9o2yx.jpg

2u90pdi.jpg

the intro & greeting

30kc4g8.jpg

yeonie being her usual 'helpful' self aiding Andy w/ the wine bottle

2l9gwpj.jpg

iojgae.jpg

getting fed by both Andy & Kim Won Hee

30mmnpt.jpg

2aael2u.jpg

the semi-serious 'wave' Dori mentioned

n983n.jpg

yeonie beating down Jung hyung Don...

someone should have done it a long time ago IMO!

:P

Guest hello_world409

yeah i finally watched it, I think you are onto something re: the editing cuts & the fact her 'eagerness' to help will be misinterpreted & yeonie seems a little more animated towards the end, but maybe that is just the wine working its magic haha...she says something about the wine being a nice change from all the soju she drinks (?) :lol:

anyways the obligatory caps...

http://i30.-/2aael2u.jpg

the semi-serious 'wave' Dori mentioned

http://i25.-/n983n.jpg

yeonie beating down Jung hyung Don...

I watched it, my firt time seeing the show :sweatingbullets: ....... but it was all good in fun. Yeonie was very entertaining in this episode :lol: Her wave was hilarious and her drinking the wine added more entertainment :D

Thanks for the caps also

Guest baqinardo

wow, this thread moves so fast..

i'm kinda lost in here :sweatingbullets:

with her bags, hats, wallet, HK n We got married :wacko:

:blush:....wish CY started a bequem men's line, so i can buy some of her stuff *sigh*

Count me in :blush:

but i'm sure, she will.

coz she has alot of male fans :rolleyes:

to night i'm gonna download WGM and watch it. Cant wait :w00t::wub:

I watched it, my firt time seeing the show :sweatingbullets: ....... but it was all good in fun. Yeonie was very entertaining in this episode :lol: Her wave was hilarious and her drinking the wine added more entertainment :D

Let's wish that WGM's PD like her in her guest appearence n gonna hire her in WGM couple with Hwan Hee :wub: (but kinda impossible, coz Fany bz with FTTS concert in USA :tears: ). or LSG also fine (but impossible too, coz WGM air same time with WGM, and that two show "rating fight" each other :tears:).

So?? any hot guy match her for this show? :unsure:

Wow, this thread is moving fast! ^_^ haha.

Woah, Chae Yeon was in HK?? Its a bit awkward seeing her with HK celebrities ..haha. But awesome at the same time! ^^ Is there a video to go with the photos?

//EDIT

VIDEO OF YEONIE IN HK - http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rJyoGWeS504/

Jackie Chan knows korean? lol

Thank you so much!! i actually watched the ending where all the celebrities sing a song together before i read the forum and we all know how petite our yeonie is, may be thats why i didnt notice she is there :( so thanks for the link...

wow, this thread moves so fast..

i'm kinda lost in here :sweatingbullets:

with her bags, hats, wallet, HK n We got married :wacko:

Let's wish that WGM's PD like her in her guest appearence n gonna hire her in WGM couple with Hwan Hee :wub: (but kinda impossible, coz Fany bz with FTTS concert in USA :tears: ). or LSG also fine (but impossible too, coz WGM air same time with WGM, and that two show "rating fight" each other :tears:).

So?? any hot guy match her for this show? :unsure:

me too..., im kinda bit lost too lol.., but this means she is active these days and we are just so excited to discuss about her activities haha

erm..., wat about minwoo? or tei? i kinda like them both too haha :P

Guest baqinardo

me too..., im kinda bit lost too lol.., but this means she is active these days and we are just so excited to discuss about her activities haha

erm..., wat about minwoo? or tei? i kinda like them both too haha :P

ah, Min Woo :w00t: . i forgot about him :rolleyes:

(but it must be awkward in the studio. Coz Shin Ae is Min Woo's Ex-GF :wacko: )

Tei? Hm.. not bad...

Guest magnolia

i still have to wait their upload the full episode on youtube...hiks..hiks Anyone knows where to watch the show beside Youtube and Veoh (my Veoh is blocked..i don't know why?)

CY must be very very busy these days...is she a Queen of Events or something? Hahahaha...

Wow...you guys still discussing the most potential pair for CY? Really interesting..Too bad we have to eliminate Hwanhee (my fav candidate). MinWoo sounds fine but baginardo is right, it will be akward for M and ShinAe to meet in this kind of show. Eric maybe? (why they have to be Shinhwa members? kkkkkk)

Oh, I just watched the Come to Play with HyeSung and Chae Yeon..they once talked about delivering love message to their lover during the show recording or performance. I remember watching SuJu live perf where HeeChul did NaNaNa dance while they were singing..Was it a love message to ChaeYeon? I don't know, maybe yes maybe no. :)

Guest siticantik3011

Guest magnolia

i just finished watching it, thanks. Well, can somebody tell me why CY acted a little bit irritating? It seemed Cy tried to make Solbi jealous. I hoped this was because the PD asked her to do so. I'm afraid she will get negative impact on this. :( Anyway she is so pretty, and the "wave" is sexy...CY fighting!

WOAH!! subs already... Coolsmurf.. my hero.... and.. thanks for the links siticantik

and... she will get negative impacts .. basically on everything she does anyways from antis (esp w/ all the guys that is mentioned for her to pair up with here) CY and solbi are friends, and andy mentioned that she is the only entertainer he's close w/ since his debut (bsides his group members of course)...... SOOOO..... i think it's all in good fun. she's making solbi jealous on purpose... and... solbi is probably... "acting" jealous for the program considering it's all a "pretend" marriage!!! ALL IN GOOD FUN peeps.... dont take it too seriously. i say this... but... i dont dare go in the WGM thread, HAHA........ reading all those negative comments since she first became popular made me sad too... so I stopped!

np.... u dont have the worst memory... bulgogi does as whatever he says... is really from my mouth, hahaha..... he has dementia already. but maybe u need some ginko biloba and fish oil supplements too.

WOAH!! subs already... Coolsmurf.. my hero.... and.. thanks for the links siticantik

and... she will get negative impacts .. basically on everything she does anyways from antis (esp w/ all the guys that is mentioned for her to pair up with here) CY and solbi are friends, and andy mentioned that she is the only entertainer he's close w/ since his debut (bsides his group members of course)...... SOOOO..... i think it's all in good fun. she's making solbi jealous on purpose... and... solbi is probably... "acting" jealous for the program considering it's all a "pretend" marriage!!! ALL IN GOOD FUN peeps.... dont take it too seriously. i say this... but... i dont dare go in the WGM thread, HAHA........ reading all those negative comments since she first became popular made me sad too... so I stopped!

Thanks siticantik3011 for the links and Coolsmurf too....

Yep, they are all frens, yeonie, solbi and andy.. and i suppose they did those a little jealous acts here and there just for the show. I am so agree with nebs.. the negative impacts just making me sad and a little angry i suppose, but i would never take in any negative impacts no more because one entitled to their own opinion and i will always stick to my own opinion of our sweet, kind and pretty yeonie... Yeonie Hwaiting~~~