The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

i like these versions as well; but does anyone know if it was just done live (so ull hear audience applause), or was it on that cd w/ the doll (i don't have that, but i know there were mixes on it).

i don't know if the vids r on utube, but these are mp3 megaupload links i've uploaded. listen, and tell me what u think.

ok, removed. didnt know rules, but i thought i went by that somewhere before when i had initially read through the thread. so sorry.

i have that 'figure & best of', but after I took out the little doll & glued it to my dashboard

weirdo......

i misplaced the CD somewhere & can't find it :tears: but i know it had a remix of 'only you' on it, but i don't think it was live

not the remix w/ the earmuffs is it, cause i wasn't a huge fan of that mix.

that mix i think is too "girl-group-ish" for me. just my opinion. i like her more mature sound/beats (like the my love bossa remix)

i've listened to that until my ears bled

but i like her singing anything really plus anything she's danced to, i've also come to like those songs because i can picture the dance in my head. and itunes defines ALL my asian music as BLUES.

yeah I've heard the rap version before too, but this reggae mix is alright, she should have gotten Skull to do the backing vocals tho'

Reggae? You mean the dancehall version? Reggae is like Bob Marley, Dancehall is like Sean Paul. That remix I'm quite fond of, though I haven't heard the 'rap' version.

i have that 'figure & best of', but after I took out the little doll & glued it to my dashboard, i misplaced the CD somewhere & can't find it :tears: but i know it had a remix of 'only you' on it, but i don't think it was live

I too have that release ... the figure (which looks nothing like her) sits beside my Janice from the Muppets figurine and Betty Boop Bobblehead on top of my stereo ... she's in good company I think.

that mix i think is too "girl-group-ish" for me. just my opinion. i like her more mature sound/beats (like the my love bossa remix)i've listened to that until my ears bled

Is it because we're older that we like the mature sounding remixes? According to my iTunes, I've played that track 110 times. The 'Clumsy Love Mojo House' remix I've played 111 times, but the original I've played 130 times. Most played track in my iTunes is 'I Miss You' at 365 times. I *heart* remixes.

randomly photo dumping!

andy & cy @ the jeju concert (just because they're tooooo cuuuute) sorry not so clear though.

capture11.jpgcapture12.jpg

capture13.jpgcapture14.jpg

capture15.jpgcapture17.jpgcapture18.jpg

capture19.jpgcapture21.jpgandycy2.jpg

does any1 know where this was from so i can try to find it. cause i can't. i want the whole fashion show. she must have modeled more than 1 outfit.

capture10.jpgcapture9-1.jpg

capture5.jpgcapture7.jpg

also, this was during that award thing where she won something w/ kjk and woohyuk. but i only have the performance, i don't have the entire thing, nor do i know what show/award it is. i took a shot of those 'SBS.............' words, whoever can read, what show is it? i want to try & find it also.

capture2-1.jpgcapture3-2.jpg

capture4.jpgcykjk.jpg

thanks in advance. and also thanks for those new pics.

sorry, i have no idea how to make the pics smaller. i only just figured out how to capture stuff.

yeah it doesn't really look like her...if it wasn't for the mole on the nose, it would look sorta generic... anybody have the photo that doll was based on? i've seen that CY pose before in a pic, but can't seem to find it again....ya know, the overalls w/ green bandana...

you mean this pic?

1397379055_d74a916cf9_o.jpg

yeh... i'm back!!! thanks for the pics and the files ^________________^

i watched the perf with andy and i loved it!! i really like the song and chae yeon's part is :wub:

now i'm downloading the file ;)

Guest DegiLisious

im gettin lazier and lazier

havent posted in this thread for a while

i just did some kind of background

hehehehe

chaeyeonnie.gif

hope u guys will like it

and right now im workin on a slide show

its gonna be intrestin so u guys have to check out

MglEyes on YT okie ^^

Guest DegiLisious

aaaiiissshhh

u better

hehehe

my slide is almost done

edit:

toook tooo long

anyways my tribut to Chae Yeon is

finished

now uploadin so by morning

hopefully u guys can see it

Guest mishybear

yeah i've gotten some looks... :wacko:

here are the latest pics on her mini-hompie:

thanks!

she looks gorgoues iin those cy pics

does any1 know where this was from so i can try to find it. cause i can't. i want the whole fashion show. she must have modeled more than 1 outfit.

also, this was during that award thing where she won something w/ kjk and woohyuk. but i only have the performance, i don't have the entire thing, nor do i know what show/award it is. i took a shot of those 'SBS.............' words, whoever can read, what show is it? i want to try & find it also.

thanks in advance. and also thanks for those new pics.

sorry, i have no idea how to make the pics smaller. i only just figured out how to capture stuff.

its called the 28th Korean Video Awards or somethin

i will check later

ahhhh id love to post more but i have to go!

be back later!

here are the latest pics on her mini-hompie

pretty!! i want that haircut... but i'll never look like her :sweatingbullets:

randomly photo dumping!

andy & cy @ the jeju concert (just because they're tooooo cuuuute) sorry not so clear though.

andy and chae yeon...super cute!!

about the award thing, i found this on youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jdou3q3AN7c

they won the best appealing adward