The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

OMG!!! I'm so excited right now. I live in the United States (to be specific I live in California, To be even more specific, Los Angeles) and I don't see Chae Yeon except for on-line. And right now i just turned to channel 18 and the first thing i saw was CHAE YEON XD She is on this show with other celebrities and they watch some video clips and stuff. Does anyone know what that show is? I'm Chinese so I don't understand anything >_<

the MBC show is called "happy time" & basically they just show clips of dramas & go behind the scenes with celebrities & show 'bloopers'. here is the link on soompi: Happy Time official thread

The MKMF Awards is tonight!!

Hope Chae Yeon unnie wins the best female solo singer!!

HWAITING!!

Yeah, i definitely want her to win, but even if she doesn't, in my mind she is the best female singer by far! :D

Edit: i want that samsung phone in the anyband MV/CF!

Thank goodness you're OK! :D I'm glad you were just busy w/ your studies, because I heard about that huge earthquake that struck Chile on Wednesday & i started to worry about you. i know you mentioned you live in Santiago & the earthquake was further north right? I live in california, so I can definitely sympathize with what those poor people are going through. Anyways, i'm very happy you weren't affected by it.

thanks for your concern! that's sweet ^^ yeh, i'm ok. the earthquake was on the north of chile. me and my friends are thinking about going there to help.

Unfortunately, Chae Yeon did not receive the award. It was given to Ivy.

Hopefully next year!!

CHAE YEON FIGHTING!!

she didn't win but she deserved to! !! to me, she's the best ;) she has been very active lately, it's great to see her on many tv shows and performing live, going to other countries and recieving the love of her fans.

CHAE YEON FIGHTING!!

Guest mandy_quyen

did Chaeyeon attend the award , i watched the whole show but didn't catch a glimpse of her ( but i admitted that i didn't 100 % focus lolz)

well , Ivy won but Chaeyeon also have done a good job so far

Guest energywen

^ very messed up.

im glad chaeyeon went to this happy event. xD

she is really good frds with the bride anyway. (:

i tink she had fun there...hahahaha

Guest talkative_gal92

Yeonie didn't win Best Female ArtistIvy did... :crazy::crazy: I'm not happy. don't care about the MKFKYeonie hwaiting!!

she didn't win but she deserved to! !! to me, she's the best ;) she has been very active lately, it's great to see her on many tv shows and performing live, going to other countries and recieving the love of her fans.CHAE YEON FIGHTING!!
exactly. I'm glad to see Yeonie active on shows and performing again B) to me. she's the best .

energywen: that's a pic from the wedding? pretty! the outfit is kinda... weird? chae yeon can wear anything and look pretty, i dunno how she can do that. well, because she's gorgeous and classy i think ;)

i saw the pkl's show yesterday. i love chae yeon's face at the end when they tell her that it was a prank! she's so sweet during the show trying to stop the "fight", she was like protecting one of the guys.

the more i see her on shows, the more i love her.

Guest mishybear

^ Agree!! ^^ I think she's been the most active female artist in the nomination for best solo female..!!

PS. ANYBAND WILL BE PERFORMING!! haha, totally off the topic! xD

awwe, she didnt win?

oh well, at least she was nominated. ^_^

not_popular, i agree!

lol i think the outfit is kinda weird, but somehow, it looks great on CY. lol

Yeah I saw the photos of Ahn jae-hwan & jung sun hee's wedding & to be fair to CY, almost everybody that showed up wore black too! So I guess Cy was just fitting in. I'm no 'fashionista' but yeah I wasn't feeling her outfit, the chiffon dress & boots don't match IMO. I couldn't tell from the pics if she went with a 'date' or not, but looks like in the pic she is holding real tight to her cell phone, just in case!

Btw, I gotta give some mad props to mglEyes aka degi... for shutting up some 'haters' on YT! bunch of losers bashing CY & making personal attacks because they're all jealous!

Guest talkative_gal92

i loathed people who bash other ppl.

i mean... what's that gonna do to them? they gonna gain some self-confidence if they do that?

stupid ppl. god! I don't know how many time I have to yell at a freaking anti

Guest DegiLisious

Yeah I saw the photos of Ahn jae-hwan & jung sun hee's wedding & to be fair to CY, almost everybody that showed up wore black too! So I guess Cy was just fitting in. I'm no 'fashionista' but yeah I wasn't feeling her outfit, the chiffon dress & boots don't match IMO. I couldn't tell from the pics if she went with a 'date' or not, but looks like in the pic she is holding real tight to her cell phone, just in case!

Btw, I gotta give some mad props to mglEyes aka degi... for shutting up some 'haters' on YT! bunch of losers bashing CY & making personal attacks because they're all jealous!

hehehe omg im crazy right

i just cant stand it when ppl bash our onnie

hehehehe

im so mad that ivy won

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

hopefully she will win even bigger award

onnie fighting!!!!

about the 22nd golden disk award

★Event Summary

♥Date/Time: 2007-12-14 (Friday) 18:00 ~ 21:00

♥Location: Olympic Gymnastic Stadium

♥Organizers: Daily Sports, Music Industry Association of Korea

♥Sponsors: Culture and Tourism, CeCi, 중앙일보, JES, Anycall

♥Broadcast: Mnet, KMTV

★Award Categories

1 Daesang Winner, 10 Bonsang Winners, 2-3 Newface Award Winners, 2 Popularity Award Winners, 1 Trot Winner, 1 HipHop Winner, 1 Best Music Video Award Winner, 1 Best Music Video Director Winner, 1 Popular Music Video Award Winner, 1 Digital Music Daesang Winner, 1 Digital Music Popularity Award Winner

★Award Candidates

Format:

Artist

Album | Song

Anycall Popularity Award

Chae Yeon

My Love | My Love

Credit: Alexiel at soompi.com forums

Do not take out of soompi without my permission

Please do not add your name to the credits when taking this specific information elsewhere.

of course, she's not the only one who is nominated, but i don't care about the rest :phew:

hope she wins!!!!!!! she did so well this year!

and about ppl bashing chae yeon... that's not a surprise. that's what jealous ppl do. they don't have a real life, that's sad. no matter what they say, chae yeon is the talented one who is succesful, who fulfilled her dreams and does what she really want.

so... haters can eat their words and go back to their (insert word here, like pitiful) lives.

amen

^yeah let's hope she wins this one! :D I was kinda feeling nostalgic again, thinking back to a couple of years ago when I blew my golden opportunity to catch CY when she came to LA. So every time I watch this clip, i sorta kick myself in the butt: :(

CY @ Hollywood Bowl '05

Lucky you, degier at least you got to see her perform @ Flushing, NY festival. ;)

Edit: thanks talkative_gal92 for the update. Oooh, I like how you

put CY in a dangerous encounter!

I wish CY offered to take me out for some ice cream! :P

yeah varsava totally agree with you. It pretty much comes down to 'politics' on these award shows. Yeah, these 'younger & fresher' talents have a lot of money & heavy promotion behind them. Of course, i want her to win, so she can get the recognition, paid more, etc. Deep down, do you think CY really cares for these awards? I mean i'm sure it is an 'ego boost' & her management would love to have these 'trophies', but I think CY is so grounded that as long as she has her fans' supporting her, CY is satisfied! ;)

re: the bashers, they're the typical lost souls on YT that have to make their own mundane existence palpable, so they take out their frustrations out on other people. <_<