The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I started really liking her in the Love letter show when she was on the same time as FTTS. I thought she was really cute, and I did some research. I saw her "Only You" vdo and I loved it. So you can say I've become a hardcore Chae Yeon fan. She's the only female celeb...that I really love hehe :) Soo supporting her all the way! can't wait for my chae yeon CD to arrive!!!

chaeyeonsujin1.jpg

She's sooo cute! And I love that hairstyle!

chaeyeon2.jpg

:) I was learning how to do screen caps...haha u think i did okie??

HOW DID I GET INTO CHAE YEON??

I've seen her first album cover at music sites...etc...but have never heard her music until she came out w/, 'Two Of Us.' Heard the song a couple of times, but didn't really pay much attention...THEN, she did the 'Million Won Happiness' game show w/ HwanHee (of FlytotheSky) and that's when I started paying more attention to her...like on Xman, Love Letter...etc. She seems to have a very cool personality. i like how she pays attention to the audience when she performs; always smiling...give a wink or a wave. definately, cannot wait to see her in concert again!! (one more month! yay!!)

Chaserj7... I couldn't help but respond. I've met her twice, and gotten her autographs (I'm the old guy with the gray hairs).

First, in December 2004 at her 2nd album comeback special:

CCY.JPG

She autographed my copy of her first CD:

ChaeYeon1st_small.JPG

Then she gave me and autographed a copy of her (then) new #2 CD:

ChaeYeon2nd_small.JPG

Then Again in November 2005 at her 3rd album comeback special:

CY2005Nov.jpg

She autopgraphed a copy I brought with me of her Japanese CD. She was so surprised that I even had a copy of it:

ChaeYeon0th_small.JPG

Then she gave me and autographed her new 3rd CD:

ChaeYeon3rd_small.JPG

She was very nice and friendly, although our meeting was pretty short (just a few minutes each time). When I met her in November, she told me she recognized me in the audience while she was singing on stage, and remembered me from the previous year!

Oh... even though I am American, my Korean friends here in Seoul have made a Korean name for me, which is what she signed above (한길수).

You are one luckky dude!!!

i wish i was you ._.

are you a computer engineer in korea?

i first noticed chae yeon when i saw the music video for only you on her third album, after that it was on my playlist and whenever it came on, i always said " chae yeonnnnnnn " on msn and it annoyed my friends pretty badly lol xD

Douming: Well, I call myself an Electronics engineer, but in this field you just about HAVE to work in computers, too. In fact, my college quit issuing "electronics engineering" degrees; they are now called "electronics and computer" degrees. These days the two are pretty much inseparatable.

OHMYGOODNESS YOUR SO LUCKY

are you fluent in Korean Mr. Han? :)

suejinners: Alas, no. I can get by with some very simple conversation (and I mean VERY simple). For the most part, I can order food and drinks, do limited shopping. But FAR from fluent. I continue to study, though. Sometimes I can surprise my Korean friends by joining in (in English) a conversation they are having in Korean, but usually I understand the topic only because of the situation and the fact that I picked up on a few key words or phrases, not because I am fluent.

Let me share how I "got into" CY. She first caught my attention during a trip to Korea when her first Korean MV was popular. I kept asking my Korean friends "who is she". I never will forget one friend... he told me "she is chae yeon, but forget about her. she is a one-hit-wonder. you will never see her again after this song". I continue to tease him about that failed prediction...

Guest suejinners

suejinners: Alas, no. I can get by with some very simple conversation (and I mean VERY simple). For the most part, I can order food and drinks, do limited shopping. But FAR from fluent. I continue to study, though. Sometimes I can surprise my Korean friends by joining in (in English) a conversation they are having in Korean, but usually I understand the topic only because of the situation and the fact that I picked up on a few key words or phrases, not because I am fluent.

Let me share how I "got into" CY. She first caught my attention during a trip to Korea when her first Korean MV was popular. I kept asking my Korean friends "who is she". I never will forget one friend... he told me "she is chae yeon, but forget about her. she is a one-hit-wonder. you will never see her again after this song". I continue to tease him about that failed prediction...

Ahh, i seee~ ^__^. but even though your not fluent you still know another language. hehe i can imagine your friends facial expressions when you join them ^^

lol tease your friend more for us. hahahaha.

thanks for replying so fast =D

Guest suejinners

ELLE SPORTS 2006 Spring/Summer collection

20060208165306182.jpg

her stomach isn't in best shape as of now but her stomach type is different to begin with in the first place..

* if she were to work on it like crazy it would look SORT OF like Ciara's stomach.

9420060208_22471246.jpg

9420060208_22470539.jpg

20060208163905890.jpg

20060208164614589.jpg

20060208160627937.jpg

20060208162901383.jpg

9420060208_22471339.jpg

shes too cute/pretty

credits to yahoo_suejinners

Guest chaserj7

^daamnnn nice pics! but what happened to CY's tummy? she hasn't been working out, eh.. :P

I never will forget one friend... he told me "she is chae yeon, but forget about her. she is a one-hit-wonder. you will never see her again after this song". I continue to tease him about that failed prediction...

^LOL tease him on our behalf too! :D

aww im also waiting for my chae yeon cds to arrive vol. 1,2 and 3 and its taking a while

wheww you ordered all three at one go?? free shipment! :D yeahh but i think yesasia usually takes ages.. :(

Guest Cee Peeh

Who cares about her stomach. From a guys point of view it looks fine. Besides, I like some curves on my women hehe. Anyway, judging by the pics she looks pretty comfortable in her own skin.

Guest chaserj7

Who cares about her stomach. From a guys point of view it looks fine. Besides, I like some curves on my women hehe. Anyway, judging by the pics she looks pretty comfortable in her own skin.

^AHA I SEE YOU AGAIN CHRISTIAN! :P

anywayy yeahh i agree. CY always looks comfortable wherever she is.. :lol: she's a cute girl!

Guest nara jjang

how did i get into cy...well at first i saw her perform 1st song...it was catchy i was like she is all right...and then when her 2nd album came out with her mv.....i was like wow she is hot....haha and the song was catchy too so i loved her ever since then

Guest suejinners

^ i wrote that about her stomach because in the korean celeb thread... if i didn't people would say bad things.. but since i wrote it, its the opposite... gosh do i even make sense?? -___-

pic ^^

05111213057172680776qj.jpg

credits to her cy

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Just wanted to share some really cute pics of Chae Yeon I found :) she's sooo HOTT!

newest1.jpg

newest2.jpg

newest3.jpg

SHE HARDLY HAS MAKE-UP ON AND SHE'S STILL GORGEOUS!