The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest hello_world409

^Thanks for the photoshoot clip...she looks so HOT. Thanks. Can't wait for to start hosting w/ Alex

pretty sure it is the same one, unless she decided to wear the exact same outfit at this signing :unsure:

ha.. .ha.... ... .. ha <_<

i wouldnt know what outfit she wore, cuz.. i dont see any pics (did u post?)... since i actually looked back a few pages

will be back to post more caps.

alright! more stuff to download. thanks for the update 13damifino.

you guys were just discussing alex and cy on jihwaza a few posts ago, now look what happened! haha... can't wait to see their interactions. will need a 'name' for this pairing too :D

----------------------

woah woah woah!!

looks like she's getting lots of screen time, duet w/ Alex and her on the Special Stage :w00t: i like that mnet decided to use them to attract "older" audiences, hahaha......

older audiences? haha! ^^ i'm sure they still can attract many teenagers too ;)

will they be regular mc's? or just for june 12th? have to read more carefully, 13damifino said they will start from june 12th ^^ yay! we will see yeonie here every week!

they will perform together! i like 'romeo and juliet', i'm sure chae yeon will do a good job in that song.

i was thinking about... what will alex-shinae couple fans will say about this hehe

ha.. .ha.... ... .. ha <_<

i wouldnt know what outfit she wore, cuz.. i dont see any pics (did u post?)... since i actually looked back a few pages

will be back to post more caps.

haha, yeah my bad, the pics i hot linked have been deleted from my post...

wasn't trying to be a smart richard simmons or anything!

:P

i was thinking about... what will alex-shinae couple fans will say about this hehe

yeah CY looked hella sexy in that bequem photoshoot, i heard her say she wanted to go for a more 'rocker' style to her look...yup, NP she mentions she is a little worried about Alex & Shin Ae , because they are a popular couple on the show & there might be some jealousy, but says she is looking forward to co-MCing because it is fun & gets to see her fav artists...

<---check out that bling!

but says she is looking forward to co-MCing because it is fun & gets to see her fav artists...

that's cute ^^ she wants to see her fav. artists! haha :P

anbi fans weren't that nice to yeonie after her appearance on we got married (judging by the comments on youtube and soompi). i hope alex-shinae fans don't react like that.

chae yeon fighting!

nice pic! i think i like the hair now... but not lovin' it. yep, it's 'wild', but... i don't know. the pics look really good tho! wanna see them ^^

runs to yeon to watch the other part of the video

Guest baqinardo

WOW..

what a surprised... :w00t::wub:

Alex n our Yeonie??? :wub:

i just wanted to complaint, coz this thread was so quite yesterday.

but today we move "wonderfully".. haha.. :lol:

so, can we hope Yeonie will replace Shin Ae in WGW?? :unsure: haha.. :rolleyes::lol:

Just few days ago we discussed hot guy to be Yeonie partner.

n today we got the answer.. haha... :w00t:

i just hope Shin Ae-Alex fans will not be Yeonie anti fans :ph34r:

Guest magnolia

WOW..

what a surprised... :w00t::wub:

Alex n our Yeonie??? :wub:

i just wanted to complaint, coz this thread was so quite yesterday.

but today we move "wonderfully".. haha.. :lol:

so, can we hope Yeonie will replace Shin Ae in WGW?? :unsure: haha.. :rolleyes::lol:

Just few days ago we discussed hot guy to be Yeonie partner.

n today we got the answer.. haha... :w00t:

i just hope Shin Ae-Alex fans will not be Yeonie anti fans :ph34r:

Regarding this worries, Chae Yeon has already made statement to Alex-Shinae fans to not jealous of her. I think she just want to be profesional. However, since she always has good chemistry with anyone she is paired with, i can't deny there is a little worry about the reaction she probably will get from Alex-ShinAe fans. Again, why she has to be paired with the guys who are in the spotlight????? :rolleyes: There was Andy, then Alex...my God. Sometimes it is tough to be a pretty, talented, and attractive woman like Chae Yeon. :D

Guest baqinardo

Regarding this worries, Chae Yeon has already made statement to Alex-Shinae fans to not jealous of her. I think she just want to be profesional. However, since she always has good chemistry with anyone she is paired with, i can't deny there is a little worry about the reaction she probably will get from Alex-ShinAe fans. Again, why she has to be paired with the guys who are in the spotlight????? :rolleyes:

owh really??

good then.. :D

There was Andy, then Alex...my God. Sometimes it is tough to be a pretty, talented, and attractive woman like Chae Yeon. :D

Totally agree..

haha...

Alex-Shin Ae n Andy-Solbi's fans must be worried their guys will run to our Yeonie.. :wub:

haha... coz they know Our Yeonie hotter n better than Shin Ae n Solbi.. haha... :lol: (no offense :rolleyes: )

Guest floviet29

I just watch the "Roméo & Juliet" performance, I think this song is a little difficult to sing for Chae yeon but it was ok!!!!She is really very pretty!!!!

her dress is very cute!!!

But the two of us and my love remix was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! It was So Good......... :P

Chae Yeon Fighting!!!

Guest hello_world409

I can't wait.....at Chae Yeon's china's site they have the whole show up, but I can't download it cause I can't understand chinese :lol::mellow:

I can't wait.....at Chae Yeon's china's site they have the whole show up, but I can't download it cause I can't understand chinese :lol::mellow:

i don't understand chinese either, so i don't go to chinese sites cause is kinda frustrating >.<

we will have to wait till someone upload the perf

magnolia: thanks for the pis! can't wait to see the performance. chae yeon looks really pretty with the dress she used during 'romeo and juliet' perf.

the black dress is sexy ^^

3rd pic... all those hands trying to touch our beautiful yeonie! haha

nebs: thanks for the caps!

yay! more pics ^^

really want to watch their performance................ T.T

hope someone uploads it soon ;)

yeonie looks happy in the pics. i love her smile ^________________^

oops! topped a page......................................... nothing to share, sorry!

>.<