The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest baqinardo

Episode 08.02.07 part 1/6 **you'll have to find the other parts ^^**

Episode 8.9.07 part 1/5 (this is the continuation... you'll have to find the other parts too)

Chae Yeon cut (other episode, but just a cut)

credits: helloworld409 @ youtube

owh.. thank u so much not_popular.

i'm sure u gonna be popular one day. :rolleyes::lol:

gonna cry, seriously. what's wrong with veoh? :tears:

it says "Veoh is no longer available in CHILE". i was born in the wrong side of the world... T.T

i love my country, but veoh doesn't

:ph34r:

wow.. another country huh??

i thought it was only in Asia (southern).

but now in Chile? <_<

but u still can use Veoh TV.

just search in there. nebula_81 posted many in there about Chae Yeon :)

since i can't watch the videos nebbie is posting at YEON!, i'm rewatching some jihwaza episodes. that show was so funny! and yeonie was on it many times ^^

she's really cute there ;) i remember when she did a little sexy dance for alex from clazziquai and he said "i liked that!" haha! i think that's the next episode i'm gonna watch :rolleyes:

i agree. she was so cute in there :w00t:

i'm re-watching hi-5 right now :sweatingbullets:

You hate Come to Play? Why? I just watched the episode when CY and HyeSung appeared as the guests..Actually i only watch variety show in which CY become the guest or participant. :phew:

i watched come to play once, coz i got news that Eun Ji Won be regular in that show.

but the show was so :mellow: - for me (Totally no offense :) )

but i'll try for Yeonie :rolleyes::wub:

Well, i don't mind with the block Veoh did... :crazy: I never used it anyway..hahaha..now Youtube is my only one hero.

Yahhh...i watched Jihwaza too, thanks to the recommendation given by one of member in this thread...(don't know who s/he is..but thanks). She danced for Alex..so cute and don't forget she was also the one who asked him to show his abs.. :D Although she asked that via HyunYoung...

Just imagine if youtube is blocked or soompi is blocked.

i think all of us will be :wacko::crazy: .. haha...

any other great forum sites other than Soompi? :unsure:

Thanks guys for posting those great pics :w00t:

love her so much :wub:

thanks for the pics, people!!

here are some caps of yeonie on jihwaza

bscap016.png

bscap022.png

teiyeon! <3

1.png

bscap013.png

bscap015.jpg

bscap018.png

bscap019.png

owh.. thank u so much not_popular.

i'm sure u gonna be popular one day.

haha!! you think?

wow.. another country huh??

i thought it was only in Asia (southern).

but now in Chile?

but u still can use Veoh TV.

just search in there. nebula_81 posted many in there about Chae Yeon

yeah, nebbie is my heroine ^^ she has so many videos of chae yeon! and she's kind enough to share them with us ^^

but i can't watch veoh tv either... i think something's wrong with my computer and my internet. don't blame veoh this time

Guest magnolia

baginardo: I don't wanna think about it! I can't even imagine if soompi and youtube are blocked..i will be like onion-head25.gif

not_popular: Wow..TeiYeon? Yesterday i watched Image Survival episode of CY and Tei. There was a part when they were sit close to each other. :D And also thanks for the links of JiPiZiGi show..although i didn't understand what the show was about, but CY looked super pretty there. I hate when they talked about antifans though :angry:

Guest baqinardo

yeah, nebbie is my heroine ^^ she has so many videos of chae yeon! and she's kind enough to share them with us ^^

but i can't watch veoh tv either... i think something's wrong with my computer and my internet. don't blame veoh this time

have u try to re-install again?

my internet explorer cant connect to CB :wacko:

i dunno what's going on...

people say it bcoz of firewall, i was inactive my firewall, but still cant connect <_<

more pics...

mag scans of Puma fashion spread

cardboard displays for BULLSONE car care products

thanks for the pics!! she looks so cool with those puma outfits ;)

5.jpg

i think this is a clearer version of the first pic

have u try to re-install again?

my internet explorer cant connect to CB :wacko:

i dunno what's going on...

people say it bcoz of firewall, i was inactive my firewall, but still cant connect <_<

gonna try it ^^

but... next time try to say something about chae yeon in your post otherwise, the moderators will consider it "spam" and you may get a "warn"

more teiyeon! <3

1.jpg

4a.jpg

3a.jpg

2.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Untitled-4copy.jpg

Untitled-5copy.jpg

Untitled-3copy.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

^ thanks NP for the better quality mag scan :)

According to sina.com.cn it appears CY will be participating in another fund raising concert for the victims of the sichuan earthquake & Anhui Red Cross, according to the article the concert will be held in July @ Anhui Grand Theater, Hefei City, Anhui, China. CY will be performing two songs, auctioning off personal items & interacting w/ fans<---this is the bablefish translation, so apologies for any inaccuracies! :blush:

U1345P28T3D2049914F326DT20080605151108.jpg

^yup, nice to see that she is wholeheartedly putting her time & money into this humanitarian cause...

she seems to be just a genuinely compassionate person...having watched her on 'wonderful day' w/ jeong jun-ha & the way she interacted with that sick little girl, not in a patronizing way but in a upbeat, casually friendly manner was quite touching :tears:

Guest hello_world409

Mcountdown has named 2 new MC's... Alex (Clazziquai, We Got Married) and Chae Yeon. They will start June 12.

http://www.gooddaysports.co.kr/news/?cset=...9&code=1926

Wow. Thanks for the news....can't wait.

Thanks everyone for the new pics....Yeonie looks totally different in the new mag scans, she looks like a very high fashion model in them, very dark.

Sharing some pics

b_F1856B8C1EF437F8EE62E0F676BA9C33.jpg

b_CA2134A8D99EC9C6DF82ECDDE0D9455F.jpg

b_ACD4DA300D992388BF848C622DE30E8B.jpg

b_59E60991E934509CAD5C97ECAC9EFBBD.jpg

b_FBB20024360F112C866621FB8022D785.jpg

credits: lcy.com

All makes me miss Hi5 :tears:

alright! more stuff to download. thanks for the update 13damifino.

you guys were just discussing alex and cy on jihwaza a few posts ago, now look what happened! haha... can't wait to see their interactions. will need a 'name' for this pairing too :D

----------------------

woah woah woah!!

looks like she's getting lots of screen time, duet w/ Alex and her on the Special Stage :w00t: i like that mnet decided to use them to attract "older" audiences, hahaha......

Romantic guy Alex and sexy diva Chae Yeon will host MNet M! Countdown.

They will replace the outgoing SS501 and will host their first episode tomorrow night (12th June) in a Busan Special at BEXCO. The PDs are seeking for a change in viewership patterns after having Super Junior and SS501 hosting the show in the past. They hope that with Alex and Chae Yeon as MCs, they can attract more people in their 20s and 30s to view the program.

The two hour Busan Special will be broadcast live and will showcase acts that were active in the earlier half of 2008 like Mighty Mouth, Park Hyun Bin,Jewelry, SHINee, Jang Nara, House Rulez, Ha Dong Hyun, Dynamic Duo, JOO, MC Mong, etc. The two new MCs will sing Clazziquai song, “Romeo n Juliet” while Chae Yeon herself will perform “Two of Us” and “My Love” in a special stage.

Alex first album “My Vintage” Romance” will be released in two days time and he will then begin his promotional activities as a solo artiste. Chae Yeon meanwhile is busy with the recording of her 5th album.

translated by Coolsmurf and submitted by .Nii.K.Ki. on Asianfanatics.net

--------------

just some caps to add pics as well

capture1-4.jpgcapture2-4.jpg

capture4-3.jpgcapture5-4.jpg

capture6-4.jpgcapture7-3.jpg

capture8-2.jpg

Guest magnolia

What????????? :w00t: Alex and CY? I don't know what to say, speechless.

you guys were just discussing alex and cy on jihwaza a few posts ago, now look what happened! haha... can't wait to see their interactions. will need a 'name' for this pairing too

Yeah, this is surprising. I think CY and Alex have known each other, so i hope they will not feel akward one another. I saw CY's pic during/after the radio broadcasting with Alex sometime ago, plus they met in Jihwaza. But we still don't know if they are close or not. I'm so excited right now...we'd better think a 'name'. ^_^

hello_world409 : I miss High Five too. I just finished watching all High Five episodes and still hoped for more... :(

Guest hello_world409

Wow. Thanks for the update again. I can't wait to see Yeonie to perform again...wonder if she's gonna do the remix of 'two of us' that was used on that Chocolate show, it was very catchy, but then again I don't mind the original version either...

Guest gdbabygurl

Romantic guy Alex and sexy diva Chae Yeon will host MNet M! Countdown.

They will replace the outgoing SS501 and will host their first episode tomorrow night (12th June) in a Busan Special at BEXCO. The PDs are seeking for a change in viewership patterns after having Super Junior and SS501 hosting the show in the past. They hope that with Alex and Chae Yeon as MCs, they can attract more people in their 20s and 30s to view the program.

The two hour Busan Special will be broadcast live and will showcase acts that were active in the earlier half of 2008 like Mighty Mouth, Park Hyun Bin,Jewelry, SHINee, Jang Nara, House Rulez, Ha Dong Hyun, Dynamic Duo, JOO, MC Mong, etc. The two new MCs will sing Clazziquai song, “Romeo n Juliet” while Chae Yeon herself will perform “Two of Us” and “My Love” in a special stage.

Alex first album “My Vintage” Romance” will be released in two days time and he will then begin his promotional activities as a solo artiste. Chae Yeon meanwhile is busy with the recording of her 5th album.

translated by Coolsmurf and submitted by .Nii.K.Ki. on Asianfanatics.net

THIS JUST BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ANYTHING THAT MAKE MY DAY!!!!

ALEX AND YEONIE????

SOMEBODY SLAP ME BEFORE I GO INSANE

ALex and Yeonie????? so many possiblities..

get to see Yeonie perform again

can't wait!!!

Anybody have any idea how we can watch Mnet live online??

Check out this SSTV clip, it features CY in a photoshoot decked out in BEQUEM shoes & handbag, at the end there is a short interview where she talks about her upcoming MC duties w/ Alex...

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000204318

Anybody have any idea how we can watch Mnet live online??

someone mentioned this site before, but never checked it out myself...

http://www.tvsbox.com/

//edit

i dont know if this was from the same signing session at the dept store on 5.30 or if this is another one, because the article was posted 6.10....

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/c...c4_174806_0.jpg

pretty sure it is the same one, unless she decided to wear the exact same outfit at this signing :unsure:

new suggestion for Alex/CY couple, how about hunchae?