The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Seung Gi??

haha.. yeah i remember when they were in X-man.

but Seung Gi is too young... :sweatingbullets:

There was also a rumor that Chae Yeon n Kim Hee Chul dating right?

i knew it from Hi-5. "Chingu ya Bogosipta (I miss u my friends)" segment.

any one watched that?

And also in Jihwaza, i kinda feel like Chae Yeon liked Eun Ji Won that time.. :rolleyes:

yeah, seung gi is too young, but they make a cute couple anyways ^^ besides, yeonie doesn't look old at all.

about the chae yeon-heechul thing, as far as we know, that's just a rumor. they are just good friends. and... yeonie and eun ji won? i don't think so, but i'm gonna watch that episode again hehe

News Article about Yeonie. ^^

It's the day when our beloved Hallyu stars come together to lend their voices to the I Love Asia song project in aid of the Sichuan earthquake.

Chae Yeon and Park Yong-ha were seen listening to their iPODs - to familiarise themselves with the tune.

Singers:

Goo Jun-yub (Clon)

Jo Sung-mo

Chae Yeon

Kim Dong-wan

Gan Mi-yeon

Alex & Horan of Clazziquai

Joo

Wonder Girls

Brown Eyed Girls

Battle

Credits: KPOPPED

thanks for the info! we have to wait till the song comes out. hope they make an mv ^^

omo..there's ALEX from Clazziquai! Sorry, but my head is full with "We Got Married" these days... :sweatingbullets: Ahhh..GooJunYub is also there, i remember seeing their pictures in China sometime ago, they are really close, right?

yes, they are really close, like siblings ^^ he says chae yeon's like a sister to him.

they have performed together, be back with the link ^^

later... 'Ok! Alright'- Clon feat Chae Yeon

Guest hello_world409

Today's the day folks

It's the day when our beloved Hallyu stars come together to lend their voices to the I Love Asia song project in aid of the Sichuan earthquake.

The We Are the World-like project is the brainchild of Hong Kong superstar Jackie Chan, and fully supported by super producer JYP and director Kang Je-kyu.

Many stars turned up for the recording this morning, some already decked-out in matching I Love Asia T-shirts!

Brown Eyed Girls were seen practicing with song sheet in hand while Chae Yeon and Park Yong-ha were seen listening to their iPODs - to familiarise themselves with the tune.

Head honchos:

Park Jin-young

Kang Je-kyu

Figure skater:

Kim Yuna

Actors:

Kim Ah-joong

Park Yong-ha

Han Hye-jin

Yoo Seung-ho

Jeon Hye-bin

Singers:

Goo Jun-yub (Clon)

Jo Sung-mo

Chae Yeon

Kim Dong-wan

Gan Mi-yeon

Alex & Horan of Clazziquai

Joo

Wonder Girls

Brown Eyed Girls

Battle

Wow. That's so cool.....can't wait to here the song :lol:

Guest baqinardo

yeah, seung gi is too young, but they make a cute couple anyways ^^ besides, yeonie doesn't look old at all.

about the chae yeon-heechul thing, as far as we know, that's just a rumor. they are just good friends. and... yeonie and eun ji won? i don't think so, but i'm gonna watch that episode again hehe

yep.

they made a cute couple :)

OIC..

that just based my observation.

coz i like Euun Ji Won n Chae Yeon.

so during that episode, i just watched both of them. very carefully.

n Yeonie looks like very concern about him :)

or just my imagination? :sweatingbullets:

Today's the day folks

Singers:

Chae Yeon

Kim Dong-wan

Thanks for the news..

cant wait.. :w00t:

should be studying righ now, but...

here are some videos you guys should watch ^^ (maybe yoiu already did, but i'm sure you wanna watch them again ;) )

Star Golden Bell- Chae Yeon cut (2005)

Chae Yeon on SGB (2007)

Yeonie gest serenaded (SGB)

Yeonie on SGB... funny!!

Yeonie live at Maybee's radio show it has subs for the songs (my love and duriseo) and for the talk between the songs ^^ (credits to yonnieyonnie @ youtube for the translations and for uploading this video)

yep.

they made a cute couple

OIC..

n Yeonie looks like very concern about him

or just my imagination?

i also like Ji won haha, but as far as i noticed from jihwaza, they look like 'not bad' friend, may be she is just concern about her friends, yeonie always does :rolleyes:

Thanks for the article ST~~~, i watch the video about it in youtube, she is standing beside Jackie Chan.., wow.., my long time idol haha.. So gud that they are concern about Sichuan earthquake :)

here are some videos you guys should watch ^^ (maybe yoiu already did, but i'm sure you wanna watch them again )

i watched for couple times alrdy and still loving it..., so cute and funny haha.. Thanks for the reminder.. :D

Guest magnolia

yep.

they made a cute couple :)

OIC..

n Yeonie looks like very concern about him :)

or just my imagination? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the news..

cant wait.. :w00t:

i can't find the jihwaza episode in youtube... :(

Btw, i just found this pic, actually it came with the news, but i don't understand Korean... :D

The Participants of the I LOve Asia Project

20080529172011.655.0.jpg

20080529205107.658.0.jpg

Guest mishybear

ah good for Chae Yeon to participate in such a charitable cause...

in the beginning of that utube vid, did anybody hear J.Y. Park say

"oh richard simmons & then quickly correct himself & say "oh shoot"

when he is discussing the lyrics w/ Jackie Chan? :lol:

have you tried searching xiaholic 's utube channel, gina used to post all the eng subbed eps feat/ chae yeon, don't know if they are still up or not? :unsure:

hahaha yeah i heard that too!

except i thought jackie chan was the one saying it.

lol thanks for the i love asia vids and pics!

(CY is standing next do jackie XD)

Guest baqinardo

i also like Ji won haha, but as far as i noticed from jihwaza, they look like 'not bad' friend, may be she is just concern about her friends, yeonie always does :rolleyes:

yeah i think so.. Just friend.

Eun Ji Won n Yeonie n Seung Gi are my fav singers.

i hope one day yeonie n Eun Ji Won will make new single together. like Moon Ji Eun feat Eun Ji Won in fox. that was nice song. :rolleyes:

i can't find the jihwaza episode in youtube... :(

have u tried in Veoh?

i forgot the uploader's name, but just type "Jihwaza" in search button, so u'll find all of the eps. :)

Nice poster sana000 :)

Guest busolaodude

I'm writing a Fan Fiction for Chae Yeon. I wanted to share the poster I did.

WLCGWMCB3.jpg

cool but who are the other three people on the poster?

Guest busolaodude

Hi..

i'm new here.. :blush:

i like her since in X-man.

n i love her more since in Hi-5.

so sad Hi-5 cancelled already :tears:.

I was informed that Chae Yeon will be guess in We Got Married. (Next Sunday)

she will visit Andy n Solbi's couple.

i'm glad i can see her again. :w00t:

n also i wish she would join We Got Married.

n couple with Hwan Hee. :w00t:

i like to see both of them as couple.

Hot guy n Sexy Girl.

so PERFECT.. :w00t::wub:

welcome. loved her in exam thats the reason i fell in love with chea yeon and seung gi and korean music, thats why she would always be my no 1.

loved hi 5 too and i am also sad it ended. after xman and loveletter those were the only place i could watch chae yoen all the time so very very sad.

hope she joins also. like her with hwanhee but i am a giyeon fan too.

Guest baqinardo

cool but who are the other three people on the poster?

i think that guy is Hyun Bin.

and the other 2 girls, is that Sung Yu Ri? :unsure:

i cant recall the girl in the right.. :sweatingbullets:

busolaodude better u dont quote the picture.

coz u'll get warn from moderator. :vicx:

I got one :wacko:

welcome. loved her in exam thats the reason i fell in love with chea yeon and seung gi and korean music, thats why she would always be my no 1.

loved hi 5 too and i am also sad it ended. after xman and loveletter those were the only place i could watch chae yoen all the time so very very sad.

hope she joins also. like her with hwanhee but i am a giyeon fan too.

Thanks busolaodude :)

yeah me too..

x-man introduced me so many korean singers.

Thanks to x-man. :lol:

Now, i just need to know the announcers, so i can be "korean" entertainer :lol:

Guest busolaodude

i think that guy is Hyun Bin.

and the other 2 girls, is that Sung Yu Ri? :unsure:

i cant recall the girl in the right.. :sweatingbullets:

busolaodude better u dont quote the picture.

coz u'll get warn from moderator. :vicx:

I got one :wacko:

Thanks busolaodude :)

yeah me too..

x-man introduced me so many korean singers.

Thanks to x-man. :lol:

Now, i just need to know the announcers, so i can be "korean" entertainer :lol:

is that really hyun bin? he looks different then. i couldnt really recognize him.

is that the yu ri from snsd?

oh thanks i didnt know we couldnt quote the picture thanks.

hhaha yea. all i want is to meet chea yeon and seung gi, they go to usa but people like me who lives in london dont get to see them at all.

i think the bequem caps, shoes, handbags & bags are out in department stores now.... and.. maybe a signing meeting or something in one of the department stores. but everything is now out in online department stores including gmarket and aktown. posted today 5/30.... but.. i cant read it, sorry. hmmmm... i went to korea.... 4 months too early :(

20080530154347310h0_163019_0.jpg

here's the link

thanks everyone for all the news, links, pictures. and welcome new posters.... or recently cy thread posters haha..... oh... the 'couples' talk is back!!

and... those... that should be studying, tsk tsk tsk.....

Guest baqinardo

is that really hyun bin? he looks different then. i couldnt really recognize him.

from my point of view :rolleyes: , that's Hyun Bin :sweatingbullets:

is that the yu ri from snsd?

no, i mean Sung Yu Ri (Fin KL, n she actress in Hong Gil DOng)

oh thanks i didnt know we couldnt quote the picture thanks..

u r welcome..

Guest Angstless

Waaah! I love Chae Yeon! ^.^ I first saw her on Xmen, and then after I looked her up and got addicted to her song Turiseo. (Not to crazy about the video though XD). Now I have all three of her CDs, and I love them. <3

Her dance songs are so amazing, but her ballads are really great as well! Not to mention she's incredibly pretty. ^.^ I especially love the rap at the beginning of the Ojig No remix (though oviously that's not her. But I still love it).

One thing is though, her video for Dangerous Love kind of scares me. XD She should really be wearing a bra... (no, I'm not saying that to bash Chae Yeon. I <3 her. It just caught me off guard).

Guest aznpuff

Ahhhhh~ I'm torn between two wants!!!

I've been watching "We Got Married" episodes lately because I heard Chae Yeon was going to appear on it soon!!!Woot! XD

Now there's this whole mystery with what Solbi did with the ring Andy gave her and I'm hoping two results but they can't happen all at once >.<.

What she wants to happen:

a. I really like the Andy and Solbi couple so I'm hoping that all she did was send the ring to the jewelers to make a male version of the ring so it's a couple ring and not the rumors that she lost it and having a fight with Andy threatening their position on the show.

b. I also have the greed to want to see Chae Yeon as a regular on "We Got Married" ahhh so I'm torn with my wants, also half wanting Solbi to have lost the ring to cause such a fuss they fail the mission so then there'd be a replacement couple hoping Chae Yeon would be it and partnered up with someone so Yeonie fans could see more of her. Even better, SUBBED videos of her :/ even though I love the current couple so much.

Ahhhh I dunno but I'd be willing to sacrifice the Andy-Solbi couple segment for the ChaeYeon-(Brian, Minwoo, Boom o.o, Hwanhee, Leesuengki, Tei, :o Daniel Henney?!? lol) couple, XD fantasizing too much. Any guy for that matter lol She seems to be the kind that suits any guy provided he makes her smile. Chemistry would be good too XD (Essay)