The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

welcome back np *huggies*

found a piece of news on andy:

Now 27, Shinhwa's youngest member shares some of his innermost thoughts. "Besides the Shinhwa members, I don't have any friends in the entertainment world that I keep in touch with often. When I go on variety shows, I usually only know Chae Yeon. In the past I've always given people an adorable and lively impression, and people tend to keep a distance from me and stay as just ordinary friends. The "cute baby" image is becoming somewhat of a burden."

Source: Ocean's Six

Chi trans: 庆琳@andy the world

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

edit: and seems like his first mv is gonna be Love Song. perhaps Timing can be the second??

MORE NEWS about the 2.

Performance friendship will keep going on.

Singer Chae Yeon appeared on stage as a special guest performance for ANDY.

Chae Yeon on the 31st in Mnet music program with SHINHWA member ANDY had a 1 day schedule. And Chae Yeon was also in 27th SBS music program "Inkigayo" for Andy's solo performance track "Timing" as featuring.

Chae Yeon for Andy had delayed her schedule for China HuNam's TV fix guest appearance in a program.

Her management company related staff express "Both of them is much close to each other, so Chae Yeon could not reject Andy's request and rearrange her whole schedule in China, just for the featuring performance."

Chae Yeon & Andy due to an entertainment program they got to know each other and keeping their friendship moving. Andy recently had release his solo album and received Chae Yeon's help.

Andy express "After solo debut, all the activities had been making me nervous. And i am very grateful to Chae Yeon on accepting the featuring task".

Source Oceans Six

Cn Transchouszesze BestShinhwa

Eng Trans amane86myshinhwa shinhwabiz

(from andy's thread)

Guest lyly_flower2000

MORE NEWS about the 2.

Chae Yeon for Andy had delayed her schedule for China HuNam's TV fix guest appearance in a program.

Her management company related staff express "Both of them is much close to each other, so Chae Yeon could not reject Andy's request and rearrange her whole schedule in China, just for the featuring performance."

Source Oceans Six

(from andy's thread)

Wow, CY will be MC in Mnet countdown on 31.

I just love the way she treats to her friend, esp Andy. Just featuring "Timing" per, she did rearrange her schedule.

It really shows how sweet she is w/ her friend.

welcome back np *huggies*

"Besides the Shinhwa members, I don't have any friends in the entertainment world that I keep in touch with often. When I go on variety shows, I usually only know Chae Yeon.

Source: Ocean's Six

Chi trans: 庆琳@andy the world

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

edit: and seems like his first mv is gonna be Love Song. perhaps Timing can be the second??

ahhhhhhhhh! so cute ^____________________^ wanna be their friend :rolleyes:

i really hope they make a mv for timing!! love the song ^^ wanna see chae yeon in the mv

*hugs!!!*

MORE NEWS about the 2.

Performance friendship will keep going on.

Singer Chae Yeon appeared on stage as a special guest performance for ANDY.

Chae Yeon on the 31st in Mnet music program with SHINHWA member ANDY had a 1 day schedule. And Chae Yeon was also in 27th SBS music program "Inkigayo" for Andy's solo performance track "Timing" as featuring.

Chae Yeon & Andy due to an entertainment program they got to know each other and keeping their friendship moving. Andy recently had release his solo album and received Chae Yeon's help.

Andy express "After solo debut, all the activities had been making me nervous. And i am very grateful to Chae Yeon on accepting the featuring task".

Source Oceans Six

(from andy's thread)

this is what i call real friendship. chae yeon is a very dedicated friend... it must be hard to find people like that in the how you say it? industry? i'm sure andy would do the same for chae yeon ;)

thanks for the news!!!

Guest DegiLisious

omg youtube is reallly pissin me off right now

i have been tryin to upload the slide for the last 2 days

but wont work

aaaahhhhh

edit:

finally lol

finished uploadin it

phew

Im MglEyes on youtube

so go check it out

okie

when its finished i will post the link

and make it easier for u guys

^ i'm watching now! thanks for sharing ^_____________________^

f.E.M: thanks for sharing those videos! the more i hear 'timing', the more i love it!!

my internet conection isn't cooperating tonight, so the video stops every 2 seconds............. :ph34r:

her rap is CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Guest DegiLisious

hey thanks degier...the music & transitions were well done & the whole SS looked tight...nice choice of stills & video images...

man, when it first started, i thought the volume was too low, so i cranked it up & of course when 'Dangerous' came on, it was loud, nearly blew out my eardrum :lol: ...anyways i'm going to 'borrow' this one too for my ipod, just like the other 2 you did, don't worry i'm no freeloader, i'm sending you a check in the mail! ;)

lol

hahahaha i did the same thing too

i thought after uploadin it was like that

but then

woooooohhhhhaaaa

hahahaha

hhmm let me see

i have to charge u right?

^^ i love checks

hahahah jk

edit: oooohhhh

so long time i topped the page lol

ok let me soo something to share

yeaonnie1.gifb_743E4B4B29896E46A96ACCBFC91C04F6j.gif234236_1486088186_ohwsrpcv.jpg.gif

my fav pic!!!

m_E4A5B18E5B4F78C22928295523D4896C.jpg

chaeyeon39-1.gif

Guest mishybear

Regular Mcountdown MCs Eeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk won't be MCing Mcountdown for this week due to them attending the Seoul Music Awards so Andy and Chae Yeon are stepping in for them as guest MCs for this Thursday, 1/31.

ahhh cant wait to see vids.

thanks for the info!

f.E.M, thanks for the news and info. chae yeon and andy are cute friends! ^^ (but i dont think anybody makes a better boyfriend than taehwan.... hahahahaha) :ph34r:

nebula_81 thanks for the pics. cant wait to see this perf.

both their expressions are so cute! hahaha. and andy reminds me of one of my friends. :blink:

but ANYWAY

here is one pic before i go off on a fam. trip for the weekend:

chaeyeon6.jpg

i forget what she's posing for though...

i THINNK i got it on a link that one of her friends put on her cyworld.... BUT i don't have the best memory. lol

^ mishybear, I totally agree with your spoiler haha. have a nice and fun trip!! the pic you posted is CY modeling for starshop

Uploading the Mnet Timing performance, check moogonfly 7 or 8 hrs later for the video. now is 2:28AM at my place, gotta get some sleep... leaving computer overnight ~. Posted

edit: bulgogi, just the performance, do you want dl the entire show with the MC-ing part as well? And thanks for reposting those pics, gahhh, never get tired of looking at those magazine scans~

^ WOW! I never noticed that they were sitting next to each other! Well..I never saw pictures of them. THANKS SO MUCH nebula_81! But..what performances are done? YAY! YSMM! I haven't seen the episode with Chae Yeon talking about her boyfriend...

To share the X-man love...here's some DAYEON! <33

xman2811so6ns0.jpg

xman2812qx5sn6.jpg

xman2813rg6bi9.jpg

xman2814td2rd4.jpg

Credits: leechaeyeon.com

^^ WOAH, that's a lot of screencaps. too bad we don't see them more often.

more from Mnet

Chaeyeon6.jpg

Chaeyeon4.jpg

Chaeyeon1.jpg i can see those extensions from a mile away

credits: hankooki.com

still cute nonetheless

and just some random non CY related topic: Groovin to K-POP is the latest trend. took them a while to figure it out! of course bi is pictured.

"Korean pop music, or K-pop, has made the Forbes list of 20 trends sweeping the globe.

On its Internet edition, the American business monthly has come up with 20 pop culture trends making headlines around the world."

20081141644171777.jpg

source:Korea.net

YSMM! I haven't seen the episode with Chae Yeon talking about her boyfriend...

sorry, u'll have to watch w/o subs anyway. but u can tell it's something really sad, because the other female members were tearing up too, especially ayumi but she had her own story to share as well.

i don't like kjk... but the pic where he's fixing her shirt is really nice!!

sparkling tearz: didn't know you liked dany+chae yeon couple! he's cute... he danced for her! i like that episode of xman ^^

i think she is closed with the guys from g.o.d, she asked them for help on happy shares company... right? they sing a rap for her and they were really nice

thanks for the caps!

^

^ the boots are <_<

i like the violet/blue/not sure dress!

thanks for sharing!

**edit**

g.o.d helping chae yeon with her mission on hsc

watch me!!

from 2:44 to 3:50