The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest energywen

im adding tonight's performance links into IEF.

pls watch it asap cus it involves copyright stuffs and the links could be removed any moment!

BUT ITS SUPER WORTH IT!

DUREISSO LIVE!

and also chinese version of DAE CHANG GEUM.

^thanks energywen for posting those perfs. on IEF.

yeah that one where CY is singing in English, she looked totally sexy!

That was a cool pic of CY's cooking skills on display for her Chinese fans! :D

Edit:

not_popular I'll share a couple in your place. cuz i was going to delete some old CY pics from my ipod to make room for some new ones, so here's a couple old pics from cyworld:

cyjail.jpg Cy's been a bad girl & locked up! (along with her backup dancers?)

cykiss.jpg jeez, I wish I was that guy!

Edit #2: hey not_popular nice avatars! may i use them sometime? btw, your pic in your sig disappeared, wonder what it was?

Guest lyly_flower2000

Thanks for sharing the links, wenting.

DUREISSO LIVE is great but I think the worst part is when two guys sang "nah nah nah". Omg, it's so stiff. LOL.

Edit #2: hey not_popular nice avatars! may i use them sometime? btw, your pic in your sig disappeared, wonder what it was?

of course you can use them!! ;)

mi sig disappeared? mhhhh....... i can see it. sure it's not there?

i have a question: about the chinese show, do you guys know how chae yeon did on the show? i mean, the scores. last week she and her partner were first... what about this week?

^hahaha, yeah nvm, i was having some problems in Firefox but in Safari everything displays correctly! yeah, was wondering about the results from 'just the two of us' too. i'm sure wenting will post them soon.

Guest pinknalgene

have a question: about the chinese show, do you guys know how chae yeon did on the show? i mean, the scores. last week she and her partner were first... what about this week?

She received 31 marks, there were 5 teams... if i remember correctly, the marks were like this:

1. 38

2. 33

3. 31

3. 31

5. 28/29

I really doubt the the judgement of the judges.. they are like what? unsucessful old singers and radio DJs? What do they know. Sorry if I'm insulting anyone beacuse of this, but the Chinese do not have a along history/experience in making good singers.. chinese singers are usually from HongKong and Taiwan.. like Andy Lau & Antia Mui... i

ts just a show... they are trying to be like the American Idol judges.. it is quite gross...and the show is quite dumb actually... losers (those not in top 2) get to perform one additional song and then the followig week they get to either rest for a week or compete among the losers at the beginning of the show. If you get to compete, and lose, you get elminated. So if you are super good, you only get to perform one song a week. How boring!

This week's Dureso is a special performance... no grades... she sang the song from Dae Chang Guem & Music & Lyrics

So not being in the top 2, they sang again and now the media people (reporters who are also chinese) pick a team to go straight into the next round. It was not them so Yeonie & partner would need to have a match with the people who were on one week break last week.

Everyone follow me so far? This show is dumb.. they keep changing their rules as and when they like.. this week they decided not to elimiate anyone by fictaciously giving a tie score. It was so obvious... 5 episode and they only eliminated 1 team. so far its like that...I know they will change it again because these producers can't make up their mind.

But its great to watch coz Yeonie is also so cute in there. And so professional and nice and kind to everyone else...although sometimes i wished she would pull out. this show is making her so tired and its not even worth it. the quality of the show is horrible.

By the way she is sick again. Could see her coughing in the background...

if you are free and have good internet connection,

http://show.hifly.tv/live/index.php

the link above will let you watch this show live. Fridays, 1935 GMT+8. install whatever they ask you to install and click on "湖南卫视 直播" that means the Hunan TV station live broadcast...

some pictures, credits to the TV station website

4686988812a6251732697l.jpg

4686988812a6251732710l.jpg

4686988812a6251732729l.jpg

Guest energywen

do not doubt the judges in tat show, as u can c some of them are frm tw n hk.

the show is at Chaeyeon's disadvantage cus it's in Chinese. and even when the host talks to her in English, she couldnt catch it. ._.; i tink if they ask her those qns in Chinese, she might understand it more. LOL =X There is SUPPOSED to have a live translator for her thru her earphone, but apparently, dat translator is slackin somewhere cus CHaeyeon has a blur look whenever they start talkin in chinese. -.-

Guest energywen

^ translator on leave? LOL

anyway, i open sub forums in the gallery section so it looks neater. and there are new pics there.

I'll be uploading HQ cuts of Chae Yeon in "Just The Two Of Us" (perfs & scores) to my blog from now on.

[edit]

My cuts are released weekly around Sunday to Tuesday. The reason for the delay is because I need time to download, cut, edit, convert, upload and at the same time, maintain a normal social life (yea I have one, surprisingly =D)

Health Song & Calling perfs were already up atm, Dae Jang Geum & Way back into love cuts will available ASAP.

Guest lyly_flower2000

Her latest song should be Seotuleun Sarang (Clumsy Love).

LOL, thank you for correcting me. I'm such a bad fan to keep track her latest song. I am so absent minded now.

Guest energywen

ytd's daum cafe msg translated.

SUPER freakin long.

pls take note of wad i say aft the translated msg. ^^

and rmb to change unicode to korean.

teaser? xD

Debut times......Remember^^

Not a lot...

But still came and give Chaeyeon this person...those support and encouragement...

Very thankful.. the feeling....

Once again this feeling...

Latest Just The Two Of Us HQ cuts are at my blog

I wont be noticing you guys about JT2OU cuts anymore, just check my blog regularly :)

enjoy~