The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest energywen

a part of me wans her bac on xman every week. but a bigger part of me doesnt want tat. cus xman recordings starts at like 2-3am , and wraps off at 6-7am...den the artistes goes off for more promotional activites. i dunwan our chaeyeon to be tired out ><"

Guest s3imaDen

^ true.. but i wish to see her.. but i dun want her to be tat tired... TT_TT

ultra cats songs? i wanna listen to their album too!!!

but the new xman is not as interesting as b4.... i think they'll be improving it more n more... :)

wwwa: yeah... i remember it was being mentioned.. i wanted to see it.. eekeekekek XD

Guest cutegurl87

Can anyone tell me what event these pics were taken at? She looks so cute here.

20051116212100602.jpg

n2o_1412_352395_1.jpg

n2o_1412_373344_1.jpg

Another favorite of mine, just love her smile!

103771.jpg

Credits to leechaeyeon.com

wwwa: i think i saw her wearing tat outfit when she was giving her speech when she received the award? no? O_O

uuhhmm.. i duno.. hahahahahah XD

what award did chae yeon receive?

edit: nevermind i found out after reading the other pages...i should really read before posting >.< a bit late but congrats to chae yeon for winning best dancer award =D

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

She's soo cute in those pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!! hehe I love her hair style. I always try to get mines to look like that but of course it never happens! haha :)

CHAINNIE!! FIGHTING!

Guest energywen

the english counterpart of leechaeyeon.com will be due to open ~the end of the week. (: will post up the link to join by then

Guest Lis_424

energywen thx for the update on leechaeyeon.com~~ can't wait .. i've been a member for a long time but i can't read or understand it T_T

if u don't mind can u upload the Ultra Cat songs please? thx a lot

thx for the pics wwwa

i duno why.. i really think minwoo and chae yeon looks like a great couple eversince i saw the caps of minwoo feeding chae yeon.. so sweett :wub:

kinda very late...-.- but when did minwoo feed chae yeon? can someone send it to me plz? i wanna see >.< thx

Guest rainysunday

kinda very late...-.- but when did minwoo feed chae yeon? can someone send it to me plz? i wanna see >.< thx

waaaa i wanna see too. and this is a random question, but don't you guys think chae yeon and lee hyori look a lot alike sometimes? :P

I just know that chae yeon was in 김태영 (Kim Tae Young) MV back in 2000 O_O. Was that before chae yeon went to japan? the song name is 오랜 방황의 끝 (the one that chaeyeon sang in Mnet Countdong in Japan)

and she was also in 조정현's mv too in 2003 (before her debute, i think)

I saw the mv in KYOKO's cyworld

http://minihp.cyworld.nate.com/pims/main/p...sp?tid=50504651

do u have other link? like maybe youtube?

I can't view the link u've posted :(

btw, the song that she sang in japan mnet countdown is a japanese song right?

^sorry, i can't find anyway else... if you can get into that site, go to videos >>> (something) mv (something). it's the first song in the list

Yes, it is a japanese song that she sang in mnet countdown, but this song is korean version.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

AHHHH!!! Cam unni I soo miss you! haha try to guess who this is?? I think I've had a name changed since I last talked to you!

I want to cry! I had that episode of Chae Yeon and Minwoo on that show they were feeding each other, or Minwoo was feeding Chae Yeon well whatever! But I had it, but now I don't. *SMACKS MY LAPTOP*

I was re-watching the Happy Shares with Chae Yeon and Hwanhee! It's soo funny, especially when Chae Yeon called Hwanhee to find out who it was and they used fake voices! Chae Yeon's voice was soo cute!

CHAINNIE POWER!

Guest Lis_424

waaaa i wanna see too. and this is a random question, but don't you guys think chae yeon and lee hyori look a lot alike sometimes? :P

umm .. for me before i liked hyori .. i wasn't a fan but i just find her very pretty, great dancing skills, and loved her smile.. before i liked hyori more than Chae Yeon ... then afterward i became a fan of Chae Yeon and adore CY more

i find they don't like a like BUT i always thought their eyes when they smile are very similar! i think it's just me tho ....

P.S: after i watched the two old MVs featuring Chae Yeon, (i love the part in the first mv where she was running and the guy chases after her, she rebels, she cries and they hug XD and for the other MV the cartoonish sketch of her is so cute, her smiles is still sweet, and i like the part where the guy kisses her cheek and she shyly smiles and shakes her head :blush: ) i really wish that Chae Yeon would do some acting in dramas.. she seem like she can really act !!~~ XD OR even if she does a little drama MV for her next album THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! :blush:

can't wait for her album ~~ i'm hoping there are a combination of slow ballad songs and dance songs.. and where she will promote a slow song (cus she often only performs her dance songs)

Guest energywen

they interviewed her and she said she want to try more ballads in this album, but the main focus is still the dance songs. and for one fine day perf, she did two fast songs and one slow song...hurhurs...i love her slow songs~