The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest energywen

i read from baidu tat junjin was sick after promoting and working hard for his 1st album. and tat some junjin fans had letters with them to ask cy passed it to junjin and send their regards to him (in china). she smiled at them, and grabbed their letter b4 entering the car to the airport... =) SWEEET <3 (the guards were holding them back from approaching her, along with the other cy fans~~ )

is a shinhwa fan who passed the letter. she is the one who managed to pass chaeyeon a letter when she arrive in china as well. the only one who passeda letter in airport. when chaeyeon was leaving china, the news of junjin being sick got spread out. chaeyeon was being rushed into the airport gates, when this shinhwa fan wanted to pass her the letter. the guard stopped her, but unnie go over n took the letter when she saw the fan had written "help us send our regards to junjin" on the envelope. she smiled at the shinwha fan >.<"

wakaka..im still tracking her down. shall anti her gracefully... muahhaahahaha~~

Guest s3imaDen

is a shinhwa fan who passed the letter. she is the one who managed to pass chaeyeon a letter when she arrive in china as well. the only one who passeda letter in airport. when chaeyeon was leaving china, the news of junjin being sick got spread out. chaeyeon was being rushed into the airport gates, when this shinhwa fan wanted to pass her the letter. the guard stopped her, but unnie go over n took the letter when she saw the fan had written "help us send our regards to junjin" on the envelope. she smiled at the shinwha fan >.<"

wakaka..im still tracking her down. shall anti her gracefully... muahhaahahaha~~

hahah XD

i guess my translation wasn't tat detailed.. hehe

=) aint she great? go take tat letter even though the guards wont let them near her... =)

how can u anti her?? TT_TT

btw, i cant log onto baidu.. i can't even open the baidu website T_T i miss those fictions!!!!!!!!! TT_TT

Guest energywen

wakaka..everyone is anti-ing her. LOLL..cus she pass letter to JJ ><" did u go to shinhwa bar dat few days? LOL we are there trackin pp. =X

btw, i cant log onto baidu.. i can't even open the baidu website

i can go in..hurhurs...

baidu is nt a problem to log in for me even wif the earthquake..i gif u direct link...u try..

http://post.baidu.com/f?kw=%B2%CC%E5%FB

Guest s3imaDen

wakaka..everyone is anti-ing her. LOLL..cus she pass letter to JJ ><" did u go to shinhwa bar dat few days? LOL we are there trackin pp. =X

i can go in..hurhurs...

baidu is nt a problem to log in for me even wif the earthquake..i gif u direct link...u try..

http://post.baidu.com/f?kw=%B2%CC%E5%FB

i tried. i dont know wats wrong... it wont load... says "problem loading page, connection has timed out, took too long to respond.."

i can't log into shinhwa bar... cy bar too..

why do u anti her?? coz she passed the letter to JJ??? O_O wats the reason and so on??

i can't even log into clubbox too <_< d@rn!

Guest energywen

replied u in pm.

anyway, try gg to sbs web to 'vote' for her in the xman ting...it was her leading..until ytd i tink, it became siwon. siwon leading by a lot ><"

Guest vietblue99

congrat to chae yeon on winning the dance award. can't imagine anyone else winning it. she truly deserved this.

she is truly the dancing queen!

I love Chae Yeon better than Hyori, sorry. I think she's very sweet and kind! I don't get why people call her dancing 'slutty', it's called sexy dancing, people! Slutty dance is when you shake your bum in someone ele's face and go dancing on a pole!

Guest shiela8917

Yay, I'm so proud for our sweet Chae Yeon unni. ^^ Yes, Congratulations, she won the Best Dancer Award at 2006 SBS Gayo Daejun. She truly deserves it. It paids her hardworks.

cy3aq3.jpg

cy10za1.jpg

As you can see on these pics, she totally gave an awesome energetic performance. She rocks. <33

cy1bl0.jpg

cy2ei6.jpg

cy5os2.jpg

cy6vk6.jpg

cy8ol1.jpg

cy9oz4.jpg

Her Speech. Ahhh, I'm so happy of her.

cyyyyvz1.jpg

cy7zd1.jpg

credit as labeled.

Beautiful as ever and she look so tanned now, but it gives her an exotic look. :blush: Though I don't like her eye make-up, she looks totally different in some of the pics.

I hope this coming year will be a year of more success for her and goodluck for her new album.

congrats to chae yeon unnie! I hope with this award, she'll start off a great new year with a successful and awesome album ^^. She totally deserves an award! I really wanted her to win a bonsang too T_T.

Here's a streaming link from daum of her perf.

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1525341

Her perf. is so freakin awesome! Unnie danced so well. Unnie looked so pretty and sexy!

I love how she remixed her song in to beyonce's song, lol.

And she sang LIVE! It came out perfect!

---------------------

two quick pictures. cy is so pretty!

1049202192413611613je7.th.jpg1049002192413611612aq1.th.jpg

Guest shiela8917

^^ OMgee! thanks for the link, nessa! :w00t: She looks so smokin' HOT/sexy and pretttyy.

Her performance was totally GREAT! She's one of those few sexy singers who can really sing LIVE that good and dance&perform so well. Unni really rocks.thumbaz7.gif

Guest Lis_424

omg soo happy for Chae Yeon!! she TOTALLY deserves Best Dancer Award! she's a great dancer for sure! although i find that lot of female singers can really dance too like BoA, Stephanie and hyori who i think maybe better at dancing BUT they can NOT sing and dance altogether live like Chae yeon. Chae Yeon can dance to freely and to the music.. and doesn't seem like she's trying too hard.. it's very casual ~

thx nessa for the clip ~~anyone know where i can dl the performance~~

Guest s3imaDen

woooww... so many things happened last nite but i didn't know... T_T

:D i'm glad tat she won!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! =)

she looks dfren with the makeup... =) the smoky eyes and the outfits.. its sooo dfren!!!! its like she's going clubbing :D

this is sth new!!!!! =)

its like its been a long time since seeing her putting on smoky eyes makeup and shining outfits.. its sooo new to me.. hahahah XD

can't wait to watch her performance!!

YEAH!! SHE WON!!! CONGRATS TO HER!!!!!!! :wub:

-edit-

am watching the online streaming..

and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... i love her remix of the songs!!!!!!!!!! XD

HER DANCE IS AWESOME! YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Wow!! Congrats! to chaeyeon for winning the award. That's great news!! Hope she'll win more awards in future...

and.. thx for the link to her perf. she's so pretty n sexy.. but she looks a bit different with that hairstyle n make up. Whoa... love her dance!! awesome!!

Guest paigehk

Chae Yeon wone the best dancer award? Wow...COngratulation to her!!!! I hope she will be very very successful in 2007.

btw...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. (a little early but I know I won't be able to online the next few days).

CHAE YEON FIGHTING!!!

I CAN"T WAIT FOR YOUR NEW ALBUM!