The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest s3imaDen

^ performing =)

jun yup oppa is there too!!!

i forgot for wat occassion already.. a concert or sth.... heheeheh

she will be performing in the CCTV with jun yup oppa =)

anyone has Clon's Funky Tonight? featuring Chae yeon?

a while ago I watched the perf.. I love it!!

can someone who has it PM me?

No. Only that performace

I like that performce too. Chae Yeon was so cool

I wonder what songs did chae yeon performed today

Guest snowj105

anyone has Clon's Funky Tonight? featuring Chae yeon?

a while ago I watched the perf.. I love it!!

can someone who has it PM me?

the original song did not have chae yeon in it, i think it was only for that performance. the only reason i have that song because i thought she was feat. in it as well.

Guest Lis_424

i was just thinking .. Chae Yeon matches with a lot of guys .. especially young guys .. BUT she often gets coupled with Tei, Lee Sueng Gi and Kim Jong Kook in X-man and LL.

Who do u think Chae Yeon will choose to be coupled with if she is on x-man or LL between these 3 guys (although there is no more LL, and no more couple selection on x-man now)

option

A ) TEI (close friends, being cute together on LL, always choose each other on x-man, CY always dance with him the longest during x-man couple selections)

B ) Lee SUENG GI (constant flirting and cute moments on x-man, singing to each other, cute on LL)

C ) JONG KOOK (CY always chooses him on x-man, 10 years ago incounter, CY used to be a fan of his)

the QUESTION is who u think "Chae Yeon" will choose, and next quesion is who "YOu" want her to choose.

--MY ANSWER--

i can't really think who she will choose since it's a hard, but maybe KJK? because to stay loyal? BUt don't feel there is much chemistry btw CY and KJK. I would want her to choose LSG and then Tei, because they have a better spark, plus she never coupled with LSG on x-man.

i did not include Brian or Minwoo on the list, esecially Brian who's one of first choice and fav couple with CY, is because CY does Not seem to choose them to be coupled on x-man or LL. my other favs are HeeChul, Yunho, DBSK members, HaHa, even HoDong ( because he's just close and cute with her)

Guest snowj105

For some reason I dont really like kim jong kook with her just because he always seem like he is being force. it doesnt seem like he care in other word. Tei and lee seung gi on the other hand have so many cute moments together. Xman japan was actually the first time I watch xman and i thought that they were so cute together that i was hoping that she would have say yes to him in the of course game. but i guess we wont ever see them couple now that loveletter is gone and xman dont have nemore couple selection. And because lee seung gi was not on loveletter that much with chae yeon, i've always rooted for chae yeon and tei. Tei seem like a REALLY good friend. during games he always make sure that she was okay and he always drop her down gently, it like he is afriad to break her. i think im going to go back and watch love letter now.

Guest HK Tequila

I like Chae Yeon the most with Brian but in answer to your question I dont think there is any question she would choose Kim Jong Kook. She does have nice moments with both Tei and Seung-Gi but if you look at the few moments she has with Jong-Kook in Love Letter or X-man at some point she starts to tear up. I think Chae Yeon has some very strong feelings for Jong-Kook that extends beyond T.V. shows and into reality. <-----IMO

i was just thinking .. Chae Yeon matches with a lot of guys .. especially young guys .. BUT she often gets coupled with Tei, Lee Sueng Gi and Kim Jong Kook in X-man and LL.

Who do u think Chae Yeon will choose to be coupled with if she is on x-man or LL between these 3 guys (although there is no more LL, and no more couple selection on x-man now)

option

A ) TEI (close friends, being cute together on LL, always choose each other on x-man, CY always dance with him the longest during x-man couple selections)

B ) Lee SUENG GI (constant flirting and cute moments on x-man, singing to each other, cute on LL)

C ) JONG KOOK (CY always chooses him on x-man, 10 years ago incounter, CY used to be a fan of his)

the QUESTION is who u think "Chae Yeon" will choose, and next quesion is who "YOu" want her to choose.

--MY ANSWER--

i can't really think who she will choose since it's a hard, but maybe KJK? because to stay loyal? BUt don't feel there is much chemistry btw CY and KJK. I would want her to choose LSG and then Tei, because they have a better spark, plus she never coupled with LSG on x-man.

i did not include Brian or Minwoo on the list, esecially Brian who's one of first choice and fav couple with CY, is because CY does Not seem to choose them to be coupled on x-man or LL. my other favs are HeeChul, Yunho, DBSK members, HaHa, even HoDong ( because he's just close and cute with her)

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

OMG Chae Yeon's gonna be on XMAN on the christmas special!! and she's performing! And tei, andy and brian is the guests too!!!! <333

capturegi0un1.jpg

thanks to coolsmurf for screen cap and the news~

Guest zhenajj

OMG!!! Chae Yeon on new Xman??? Thanks so much for the news!!! Can't wait to see her on new Xman!!! I love her so much!!! For me she's the most beautiful Korean female singer!!!

I love her 2nd album the most, can't get enough of "Two of us" :lol:

On variety show I think she will definitely choose KJK. And my choice will be Chae Yeon with Heechul!!! They are good friends and they look so good together!!! :wub:

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I'm not sure if this was ever talked about. But I re-watched an old xman episode.

The episode Nam Gyu Ri and Lee Seung Gi sing the duet and Chae Yeon unnie cuts in at the end.

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT CHAE YEON AND SEUNG GI ARE WEARING THE SAME WATCH!!

I thought I'd bring it up since I love GiYeon haha :) I'll try to make a cap of it later.

-- TaeKwan's WIFEY

Guest safety_bread

I'm excited that Chae Yeon & Brian are going to be on the New X-MAN. & from the previews, she's performing~! :D

I know she would bring excitement to the New X-MAN [since, you know... it's getting repetitive & sort of boring].

ahhhhhh! chae yeon is finally back on xman! And with Brian too! She's gonna kick some butts in dodgeball! lol.

And she's performing too!

I wish Lee Seung Gi was on T____________T. They could be on the same team, atleast playing around together.

Guest because_of_you

hehe i just heard Chae yeon was going to be on the new Xman i thought Lee Seung Gi would be too, i got SOOOO excited that they were going to be re united hehe, is he not going to be on it???

i've missed seeing Chae Yeon can't wait to watch next week's episode now"""!!