The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest paigehk

credits: 中企传媒网讯

More news on M's Concert.

Says that besides members of Shinhwa - Eric, JunJin and Dongwan, his best friends in the entertainment industry such as Chae Yeon, HAHA, Kim Tae Woo and Fany attended his concert too =)

BEST FREN! BEST FREN!!! BEST FREN!! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH XD

:w00t::w00t: that's more for MinChae and HwanChae..hehe, why Brian did not go? I want to see BriYeon too....

Guest cutegurl87

credits: 中企传媒网讯

More news on M's Concert.

Says that besides members of Shinhwa - Eric, JunJin and Dongwan, his best friends in the entertainment industry such as Chae Yeon, HAHA, Kim Tae Woo and Fany attended his concert too =)

BEST FREN! BEST FREN!!! BEST FREN!! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH XD

Wahhhh....never have I been so happy in my life!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Minchae, Minchae, Minchae <333333

Why did you copy and paste by fanfic?? :huh:

If you are going to post it or use it somewhere else.... please ask me first!

Anyways.... If you really enjoyed it that much please support it in my fanfic thread by posting often!!

Here is the link to it!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=95795&st=0

Oh.. pls dun misunderstand.. i did not intend to post ur fanfic anywhere else. I just thot of reading it again whenever i feel like without going thru' all the pages in this thread to read 'em. And.. sorry.. i din know that it is also posted in the fanfic section.. :unsure:

Guest Lis_424

saranglsc ~~ thx for sharing your mv of cy and lsg ~ very CUTE!~~

haha i don't think chilyn mean anything .. chilyn probably really enjoyed the fanfic~ so am i ~~

can't wait for next chapter~~~

Hiiiii people..first time posting in Chae Yeon's thread..hehe..really loved her song,especially Two of us..i really liked her in variety shows like xman and love letter..xman is not the same anymore without chae yeon..:(

Guest paigehk

Hiiiii people..first time posting in Chae Yeon's thread..hehe..really loved her song,especially Two of us..i really liked her in variety shows like xman and love letter..xman is not the same anymore without chae yeon..:(

i know :(

anyways, welcome here. Hope you'll have a good time.

It makes me happy to see she has more and more fans coming...

*i'm kinda hyper now b.c lack of sleep*

Guest Lis_424

anyways, welcome here. Hope you'll have a good time.

It makes me happy to see she has more and more fans coming...

yup agreeing with paigehk

Guest pinklegirl007

I just came across another fanfic on asianfanatics with chae yeon in it. there not much of her but there are some giyeon moments in it.

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story981.html

Your link doesn't work...

haha i don't think chilyn mean anything .. chilyn probably really enjoyed the fanfic~ so am i ~~

I know.... I realized Chilyn was just doing that so she could read the chapters whenever she feels like it, for convinience I guess!

Thanks for enjoying my fic!! Since CY is the main lead in this story, I post every chapter here... but I think from now on, I'll post a link of it, since of the actually chapter, since this thread should be about CY in real life! :P

I can see by you avatar and banner that you like the same celebs I do!! :)

Guest vietblue99

Hi! I've been reading this thread for some time now and I thought that I should comment. Chae Yeon is my fav out of BoA and Lee Hyori. no offense to them but Chae Yeon's personality is just so amazing. She has such a bubbly personality.She's always smiling and she can cheer anyone up. Sometimes she mean to Brian and the other guys on Love Letter Xman but they all still love her and she's so adorable. No one can stay mad at her. I love how everywhere she goes ppl are always singing "Na Na Na". It's a catchy song. She has a different image in her mvs and on variety shows. But that's what I love about her she can be the girl next door and then in an instant change to the sexy gasoo.

I can't wait for her new album!! Wondering what she has in store for us this time. I have to say my fav couplings with her are Brian and Minwoo. They both looked so cute with her. I just wished that she had actually coupled up with Minwoo just once in Love Letter or Xman. They came really close in Xman but she turned him down on Xman because he turned her down on Love Letter the week before. Anyways they're still good friends. I'm happy to here that she found some time from her busy schedule to go and support Minwoo at his recent LiveWorks concert.

Her cyworld is so cute just like her. I can't believe she actually has time on her hands to ran it. It's sad to hear that she had to face so many challenges before she became famous. But without these challenges she wouldn't be who she is today. Congrats to her on meeting her idol after 10 years. I forgot his name srry. He helped her to realized her dream and her goodbye tribute to him on Xman was tight. I hope she comes back to Xman soon or other variety shows. I look forward to seeing this even if the entire format for Xman has completely changed. I miss all of her of course battles.

Well anyways Happy early birthday to her. It's in 2 days!!! Congrats on turning 28. Another yr older and wiser! Btw I can't believe she's 28 tho. At first when I saw her I thought she was very pretty and beautiful and in her early 20s.

Wow this is one long post. I'm going to end it here for now but will indefintely come back for more posting later on. Once I finish my current fanfic, I'll write one for her and Brian. Maybe I'll even add her to the one that I'm currently writing every now and then.

Guest paigehk

vietblue99 I know...I want Chae Yeon to be coupled with MINWOO too.

I CAN't wait to read you fanfic...it's gonna be so awesome...BRIYEON!! MINCHAE

woo hoo guys...We almost reach 200 pages

Guest Lis_424

Your link doesn't work...

I know.... I realized Chilyn was just doing that so she could read the chapters whenever she feels like it, for convinience I guess!

Thanks for enjoying my fic!! Since CY is the main lead in this story, I post every chapter here... but I think from now on, I'll post a link of it, since of the actually chapter, since this thread should be about CY in real life! :P

I can see by you avatar and banner that you like the same celebs I do!! :)

haha u can tell ~~ i like a lot of korean celebs .. but Chae Yeon is my top fav now, others i like include DBSK ( i like them more back then than now but still like them~~~

very soon it's CY's b-day ~~

how is she celebratin it?? wondering *

Guest s3imaDen

i wan minchae!! DAYEON!!!!

more updates about minwoo's concert XD

credits to leechaeyeon.com & the fans who were there during the concert

以下开始是前赴现场的橙子们的分享,我摘取了讲到JJ的部分:

1、12月3号晚上M 演唱会上,万坐在2层,和HAHA和蔡妍在一起。

在演唱会中的万心情格外的HIGH,不停的跟着在台上表演的M一起扭动着,跳跃着。

还有珉演出圣诞主题的时候,东万还和蔡妍等人与所在的坐区的歌迷一起晃动蜡烛咧

还有啥? 哦,珉表演性感场面的时候偶特地观察了大大和东万的表情

大大还是那样,没表情,而东万就是羞羞地笑着,时而和蔡妍交谈一下那样子

这个本来JJ和HAHA、万一起的,FF走了之后HAHA顶上了,那就剩JJ和万在那里疯了,哇哈哈~~~

万最后去大大哪里,估计这时候JJ也先走了或者是去后台了?

12/08更新:

1、万好像是從旁邊的歌迷手裏要了一個M手牌,然後演唱會的時候一直揮舞

然後他坐在老大的身邊,看到蔡妍走過去的時候,一把把她拉過來一起坐"

Rough translations:

according to the shinhwa fans who attended the concert, on 03.12, DongWan, HaHa and our cy sat on the 2nd floor. DongWan was so high and happy during the concert. =) He kept shaking and moving around and jumping (with the beats) with minwoo =) cute boy~~~

When MinWoo sang xmas songs, DongWan and cy and the others were waving the candles and singing... and, when minwoo was doing his sexy dance (imagine!) dongwan was shy, eric has no expression at all O_O, and dongwan was chatting with cy sometimes...

Suppose tat Haha was sitting with dongwan and cy, then after fany left, haha went to sit with eric, so dongwan and cy were left there, and they went crazy, wahaha~

in the end, dongwan went to sit with eric, so, they assume tat at tat time, JJ left or she went to the backstage...

updates on the 12.8

It seems like dongwan get an M stick? (i duno) and he was waving it during the whole concert, and then he sat with eric, when cy was walking over, he pulled her to sit with them, together.

End.

WAHAHAHAH XD DongWan is soo nice~~~~~~ no wonder he is such a funny and cute person!!!! always liked him =) he is soo funny and such a gentleman!!!!!

-edit-

vietblue99: hello there~~~~ =)

well, i noticed tat even though during the LL epi (with minwoo and woohyuk, sungsikyung) even though they are not coupled with her, all the guys were cheering for her. you can sorta tell tat she must be really frenly and close to them so they all cheered for her (although they're not coupled with each other) =) did u realise tat all the guys were cheering for her?? (the sound was louder... i mean.....heheheh )

can u read a minwoo cy woohyuk fiction instead?? heheheheh XD instead of briyeon?? sth fresh? :D just a suggestion only... ahahahahahah XD

pinkiegirl, i am waiting for ur fiction~~~~~~~~ new person coming into the scene to rescue our unnie?? XD

Guest pinklegirl007

Hi! I've been reading this thread for some time now and I thought that I should comment. Chae Yeon is my fav out of BoA and Lee Hyori. no offense to them but Chae Yeon's personality is just so amazing. She has such a bubbly personality.She's always smiling and she can cheer anyone up. Sometimes she mean to Brian and the other guys on Love Letter Xman but they all still love her and she's so adorable. No one can stay mad at her. I love how everywhere she goes ppl are always singing "Na Na Na". It's a catchy song. She has a different image in her mvs and on variety shows. But that's what I love about her she can be the girl next door and then in an instant change to the sexy gasoo.

I can't wait for her new album!! Wondering what she has in store for us this time. I have to say my fav couplings with her are Brian and Minwoo. They both looked so cute with her. I just wished that she had actually coupled up with Minwoo just once in Love Letter or Xman. They came really close in Xman but she turned him down on Xman because he turned her down on Love Letter the week before. Anyways they're still good friends. I'm happy to here that she found some time from her busy schedule to go and support Minwoo at his recent LiveWorks concert.

Well anyways Happy early birthday to her. It's in 2 days!!! Congrats on turning 28. Another yr older and wiser! Btw I can't believe she's 28 tho. At first when I saw her I thought she was very pretty and beautiful and in her early 20s.

Wow this is one long post. I'm going to end it here for now but will indefintely come back for more posting later on. Once I finish my current fanfic, I'll write one for her and Brian. Maybe I'll even add her to the one that I'm currently writing every now and then.

Yay!! We need more fanfics with Cy!! I'll definitely support you if you make one!! Actually, incase you don't know, I'm currently writing a Cy fanfic... you should check it out, and post your thoughts on it... I'll pm you the link of it! ;)

Like you, I also became a fan of Cy through variety shows... I like her songs too, but its her charming personality in those that I like most!!! :D

haha u can tell ~~ i like a lot of korean celebs .. but Chae Yeon is my top fav now, others i like include DBSK ( i like them more back then than now but still like them~~~

very soon it's CY's b-day ~~

how is she celebratin it?? wondering *

I don't know... I guess you have to wait and see in my fanfic! :P

No, but really... there wasn't any news on how she's going to celebrate her b-day... I'm kinda wondering too.... does anyone know?

Guest paigehk

hahaha..I will celebrate a party for her bday. woo hoo

hehe...actually, it's my cousins' birthday...so we gonna have a party. But to me, it's a PARTY for CHAE YEON

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

I OWN three pages in a roll....woo hoo

Let's have party!!

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 200 pages

giyeon so cute........ :)

LOL.

i wan minchae!! DAYEON!!!!

more updates about minwoo's concert XD

credits to leechaeyeon.com & the fans who were there during the concert

Rough translations:

according to the shinhwa fans who attended the concert, on 03.12, DongWan, HaHa and our cy sat on the 2nd floor. DongWan was so high and happy during the concert. =) He kept shaking and moving around and jumping (with the beats) with minwoo =) cute boy~~~

When MinWoo sang xmas songs, DongWan and cy and the others were waving the candles and singing... and, when minwoo was doing his sexy dance (imagine!) dongwan was shy, eric has no expression at all O_O, and dongwan was chatting with cy sometimes...

Suppose tat Haha was sitting with dongwan and cy, then after fany left, haha went to sit with eric, so dongwan and cy were left there, and they went crazy, wahaha~

in the end, dongwan went to sit with eric, so, they assume tat at tat time, JJ left or she went to the backstage...

updates on the 12.8

It seems like dongwan get an M stick? (i duno) and he was waving it during the whole concert, and then he sat with eric, when cy was walking over, he pulled her to sit with them, together.

Thanks Shing! for sharing the news..

I wished it was Eric who sat besides her :lol:

but Dongwan is such a gentleman, so it's okay hahaha

thx for understanding, Liz.. i really appreciate it :)

And thx, s3imaDen for the news.. haha, i can already imagine dongwan jumpin' up n down like an excited kid.. and love him cos he's so close to cy ^^V

Guest s3imaDen

LOL.

Thanks Shing! for sharing the news..

I wished it was Eric who sat besides her :lol:

but Dongwan is such a gentleman, so it's okay hahaha

as much as i hope for it too.. but i'm scared tat ppl will bash her.. coz eric has a gf now =X

T_T my dream... ricyeon couple... will it happen again?!!?!?!?

thx for understanding, Liz.. i really appreciate it :)

And thx, s3imaDen for the news.. haha, i can already imagine dongwan jumpin' up n down like an excited kid.. and love him cos he's so close to cy ^^V

hahah =) i can imagine dongwan jumping around too.. he is such an active person. brings joy to the ppl around him =)

welcome guys, just wanted to share those happy moments with ya'll =)

unni's bday soon!! yeah!!!!!!!!! i wonder how she will celebrate it.. heheheh =)

Guest pinklegirl007

^ yay!! Its cute.... I like it!! The whole feel of it fits just CY just right!!! Its sexy and cute!! :D

Happy Birthday Chae Yeon!!!!!