The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest pinklegirl007

What is Love?

Chapter Six

Chae Yeon started to feel dizzy, and she left the club as fast as she could. She went back to the parking lot and into her car. After she got in, she took a deep breath and tried to think about what she had just seen. “This doesn’t mean Brian is cheating on me,” she thought…. “But I’m still really disappointed and upset that he goes around flirting with other girls behind my back,” she thought angrily. “I guess he hasn’t really changed as much as I thought,” Chae Yeon said to herself sadly, as her eyes watered up.

Yunho had just finished pre-recording a performance with DBSK on the music show M.net Countdown and it just turn 8pm… His manager must have felt he was overworking them, because he had told DBSK that he had made no schedules for the rest of the night.

“Yes! Finally…. we can get some extra sleep,” said Yoo Chun.

“No, we never get any breaks in the evening. We should go out and get some drinks!” said Jae Joong.

“Then, how about we go to that one club that all the celebs go to in Apu Jeong?” asked Junsu, “I’ve always wanted to go there…”

“What? You mean you’ve never gone there?” asked Jae Joong, “Well, then its set. That’s where we should go.”

“Umm, I think I’ll pass,” said Yunho, “I think I should go see Hye Bin. We really haven’t spend much time together, lately…”

Jae Joong rolled his eyes. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” he interrupted, “You’re always calling and talking to her!”

“Yeah, you should come with us,” agreed Chang Min, “Come on, your our leader!” he joked.

Yunho started to laugh. “Ok… I’ll come,” he decided.

Chae Yeon was still inside her car. Twenty minutes had passed, and she couldn’t bring herself to go back into the club to confront Brian. Her cell phone started to ring. It was Brian… It was about time he called. “I guess you were too busy with those models to realize how late I was until now,” she thought, while turning her phone off.

Chae Yeon didn’t feel like talking to Brian right now. She was feeling restless, and more depressed than angry. Through all of the endless dance practices, recording sessions, and rigorous workouts that the company and her manager were suddenly pushing her through, she always felt she could always count on Brian. Just seeing him flirting with those girls… Her eyes started to water up again, and her vision became blurry. She started to feel light headed and dizzy yet again, then everything went black.

“Yes we’re finally here!” said Junsu, as DBSK got out of their van. Their manger dropped them off in the parking lot near the club.

“This way,” leaded Jae Joong. Rest of DBSK started to follow... Jae Joong suddenly stopped walking.

“What is it?” asked Yunho, as he turned to face the direction Jae Joong was facing.

“Whoa, isn’t that Chae Yeon inside her car?” asked Jae Joong. “It looks like she’s passed out. She must be really drunk!” he said.

Yunho looked at Chae Yeon. “No wait,” said Yunho.

He knew something wasn’t right… Chae Yeon knew how to enjoy a few drinks, but she wasn’t the kind of person to drink enough to pass out like that. Yunho knocked on her car window. He tried to open the car door, and found that it was open.

“Hey Chae Yeon,” asked Yunho, “Are you okay? Do you have anyone to take you home?” He shook Chae Yeon to try to make her regain her consciousness.

“You guys go into the club first,” said Yunho to the rest of the DBSK members, “I’ll call Chae Yeon’s manager to pick her up and then join you guys soon.”

“No,” said Chang Min, “We’ll wait here with you...”

“No its fine,” said Yunho, “I can handle this. Go… it won’t take long.”

“Well… ok then, its not like there’s anything we can do,” said Yoo Chun.

“Call us if anything happens,” said Jae Joong, as they all started to walk away.

“Ok, have fun you guys,” said Yunho.

He turned his attention back to Chae Yeon. Yunho noticed that Chae Yeon looked unnaturally pale and it looked like she was sweating… “Chae Yeon, are you okay?” asked Yunho. As he got closer to her, he realized that Chae Yeon didn’t even have a faint odor of alcohol. “What wrong with her? She’s not even drunk…” Yunho thought. “Uh oh, this isn’t good… I better get her to the hospital…”

Yunho had called Brian and Chae Yeon’s manager as soon as he arrived at the hospital. The doctors told him that Chae Yeon had fainted due to having a lot of stress, being overworked, and malnutrition. It was advised that Chae Yeon stay in the hospital for a week.

“Oh my god…” said Brian as he hung up the phone. He started to run out of the club as fast as he could.

Brian bumped into Hye Bin in the parking lot.

Brian and Hye Bin were signed under the same entertainment company and the company was holding a VIP party at that club, for their celebrities. However, Hye Bin was late and she had just arrived.

"Its Chae Yeon... she fainted,” explained Brian, breathlessly, “Yunho is with her at the hospital…” Brian quickly got into his car.

"Oh no, is she alright? Let me come with you..." said Hye Bin, she was already getting into his car.

Brian didn't feel there was anytime to argue. "Ok, fine," said Brian.

Yunho looked at Chae Yeon in the hospital bed. She looked so pretty and peaceful.... Without realizing, Yunho found his right hand lightly touching Chae Yeon's cheek.

Hye Bin and Brian rushed to the hospital.

Brian was talking to the doctors about Chae Yeon's condition. Hye Bin quietly opened the door and peeked into the Chae Yeon's hospital room. Hye Bin's jaws dropped when she saw Yunho's hand caressing Chae Yeon’s face...

Guest Lis_424

can't wait for the next chapter pinklegirl007~~ LOL i like how u incorporated Chae Yeon's recent rest at the hospital~~ makes the story more realistic ~~ THx ~~

i miss Giyeon too, i think they r sooooooooo cute and sweet i love LEe Seung Gi, but now to think of it i don't think there wil be much chance of seeing them together since Xman had changed its format hehe guess i'll just have to re-watch the old episodes!!!

very true, there's no longer any shows with coupling. LL is off and xman doesn't have couple segment anymore. T_________T.

The only chance is if chae yeon was on Heroine 6.

i miss giyeon

Guest s3imaDen

^ but i dun really like watching heroine 6 anymore... coz some ppl have left... and new ones came.... <_<

and... i prefer the old version... u know.. dancing 1st, the dancing game... and then.... the 2nd game and so on.... TT_TT

Guest paigehk

Nice name :phew::phew: (isn't that my name) P'Nueng sounds nice too :P

I don't know anymore whether I want unnie to be on New Xman or not because it's only 1 part... a lot of guests do not have enough air time :ph34r:

haha...the new Xman is getting better, i think. But no Couple selection and of course is really bad. Anways, if Chae Yeon is on new Xman, I want to see her perf...lol, it would be awesome. I bet the judges' jaw will drop like an Os...lol because of her sexiness.

What is Love?

Chapter Six

Hye Bin and Brian rushed to the hospital.

Brian was talking to the doctors about Chae Yeon's condition. Hye Bin quietly opened the door and peeked into the Chae Yeon's hospital room. Hye Bin's jaws dropped when she saw Yunho's hand caressing Chae Yeon’s face...

oh no...I aint see that coming :phew:

Guest pinklegirl007

oh no...I aint see that coming :phew:

LOL!! :P

ooh cant wait for the next chapter..getting soo interesting :D:P

Thanks for the comment... I'm in the middle of writing chapter 7! :)

Guest atreyu112

What is Love?

Chapter Six

trouble in the paradise??? hehehehe... woshh!! getting more interesting coz i tot briyeon couple doesn't have any problem.. it seems now the ball is rolling... keep it up pinkle girl!

Guest s3imaDen

^ wahahaah XD i love that pic!!!! XD

i've always been wondering whether does minwoo wanna get coupled with her even once TT_TT but they're always appointed to dfren people T_T

btw, chae yeon unnie's birthday is coming soon!!! WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

i wonder how she'll celebrate it.. heheehheh

-edit-

she updated her cy =)

33636266110015471.jpg33636266110056429.jpg

33636266110328232.jpg

credits to her cy =)

Wow! thanks for the awesome fanfic about chaeyeon, pinklegirl007.. hehe.. i've just started reading it and immediately got stucked to it.. hahaa... now i hunger for moreeeeeee.... XP

Ooohhh... even yunho is falling for her too? wow!! hehe.. ^_^

i've even copied and paste all the chapters in a word file as my collection ^^

And thanks for posting up those pretty pics of her, s3imaDen.. ahh.. always so lovely.. :wub:

~chi~

Guest pinklegirl007

^ wahahaah XD i love that pic!!!! XD

i've always been wondering whether does minwoo wanna get coupled with her even once TT_TT but they're always appointed to dfren people T_T

btw, chae yeon unnie's birthday is coming soon!!! WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

i wonder how she'll celebrate it.. heheehheh

-edit-

she updated her cy =)

33636266110015471.jpg33636266110056429.jpg

credits to her cy =)

WOw her pics are sooo pretty!!

Wow! thanks for the awesome fanfic about chaeyeon, pinklegirl007.. hehe.. i've just started reading it and immediately got stucked to it.. hahaa... now i hunger for moreeeeeee.... XP

Ooohhh... even yunho is falling for her too? wow!! hehe.. ^_^

i've even copied and paste all the chapters in a word file as my collection ^^

And thanks for posting up those pretty pics of her, s3imaDen.. ahh.. always so lovely.. :wub:

~chi~

Why did you copy and paste by fanfic?? :huh:

If you are going to post it or use it somewhere else.... please ask me first!

Anyways.... If you really enjoyed it that much please support it in my fanfic thread by posting often!!

Here is the link to it!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=95795&st=0

Lis_424, atreyu112, paigehk, shizniz00.... thanks for the compliments... I'll try to finish the next chapter asap! :)

Guest saranglsc

Hi everyone...I've never posted in Chae Yeon's thread, but I've become a big fan of her and her music. I don't understand why people make such a big deal about her age. I don't think 28 is that old. Also, I think she looks gorgeous. Plus, she's got a great personality. Most antis are just jealous...but they do frustrate me sometimes.

I noticed some talk about the giyeon couple. I too love the giyeon combo. I just uploaded a slideshow/mv of cy and lsg on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA-XqRf2vQY It's my first attempt so I hope you like it.

Guest paigehk

Hi everyone...I've never posted in Chae Yeon's thread, but I've become a big fan of her and her music. I don't understand why people make such a big deal about her age. I don't think 28 is that old. Also, I think she looks gorgeous. Plus, she's got a great personality. Most antis are just jealous...but they do frustrate me sometimes.

I noticed some talk about the giyeon couple. I too love the giyeon combo. I just uploaded a slideshow/mv of cy and lsg on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA-XqRf2vQY It's my first attempt so I hope you like it.

i know....age should not a matter. <_<

the slideshow is awesome. Very nice!!! Both of them look sooo goood!!!!

I don't know how to make a slide show :tears: . If I do, i would make one for Minchae and one for BriYeon. Hehehe

YAY! I own another page.....

2 more days (in korea)!!! she will turn to 28

Do you guys know that she was born on Sunday? and this year Dec 10 is also Sunday.

If you guys can go to her cyworld, there is one new video that has many moments of chae yeon in Japan (ultracats time). She doesn't look older at all. She still looks like when she was in early 20s.....

How can someone said that she looks old~~I don't get it

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

I have a question, in Chae Yeon's 2nd album, the last track, 바보 there's a guy's voice. Can anyone tell me who is it.. thanks

Guest s3imaDen

credits: 中企传媒网讯

另外,昨晚神话成员Eric、Junjin、金东万均到场,圈内好友蔡妍(blog)、HAHA、金泰宇、FLY TO THE SKY的FANNY等也前来祝贺。

More news on M's Concert.

Says that besides members of Shinhwa - Eric, JunJin and Dongwan, his best friends in the entertainment industry such as Chae Yeon, HAHA, Kim Tae Woo and Fany attended his concert too =)

BEST FREN! BEST FREN!!! BEST FREN!! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH XD

Guest atreyu112

I just came across another fanfic on asianfanatics with chae yeon in it. there not much of her but there are some giyeon moments in it.

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story981.html

snow.. i tried the link but it didn't lead me to the fanfic.. i want to read that fanfic soo much sionce it's featuring my fav couple.. anyway, what's the title of the fanfic?

saranglc!!! thanks sooo much for the MV.. u know how much i love them together..