The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest pinklegirl007

MINCHAE FANS...don't miss this chance to see your favorite couple:

Click on this link to see the long-awaited episode of Vitamin featuring Minchae

http://www.flashmov.com/video-315168

Sorry...no subs! <_<

Thanks for the link!

Buts its taking so long to load..... its already been an hour and I'm only able to watch half of it.

^ yes <3 thank you~~ i hope someone will sub it.. hahah XD coz its minwoo~ ahahah XD and chae yeon~~ muahahahah XD well... have to wait then~~

did u take those photo caps urself?!?!??! O_O how???

-edit- tats okie <3 watch for their sweet moments 1st then...

i like tat part minwoo spoon feed her =) he is sooo romantic and such a gentleman <3

although the food is quite a lot... ahahhah XD

i've always wanted to see this episode too XD eversince i saw the caps in the celeb photo thread long time ago (i think i posted tat link a dozen pages back) but no one knows TT_TT

now <3 finally!! ahahahahahahahah XD

I haven't got to the part where Minwoo feeds her yet! BUt I saw it in your pictures, way back in this thread.... and I think I remember seeing that and it was a lot of food! lol

Guest paigehk

hey thanks a lot for the clip. Although i don't understand a thing...but it's good enough to see them, esp Chae Yeon. She is very cheerful as always

Thanks for the warm reception... :) Just thought I'll chime in with my impression on CY.

I know some people have a bad impression on Chae Yeon and I think it's totally unjustified.

She is preparing for her 4th album,right? Anobody knows when she is expecting to release it? Sorry if it's been asked before...

I see you guys are busy matchmaking CY,huh? hehehe... she's pretty so I'm sure she looks great with just about anybody. If not because of Yoon Eun Hye, I'd probably even support KJK-CY..hehehe. :D

^ it hasn't been anouced yet, but should be early next year. I hope it will be soon cuz i'm dying from no seeing her on any shows. Oh well, when she is ready, it's always a good time... wish her the best on her new album

Match Making is fun >.<

Jong Kook + Chae Yeon (Jin Suk) ... = Jong Suk?!? or Jin Kook?!?

LOL

Guest Jenna:D

I finally saw the Vitamin episode with Minchae. It confirms my belief that they are the best couple!!!

collagemc.jpg

collagemc2b.jpg

Thanks for all the screen caps cutegurl87. You resuced the tread from slipping back to page 2. I was in shock in was on the 2nd page but i didn't know what to say. I saw the Vitamin episode on YouTube I think, but it had Shinhwa and Chae Yeon. I love MinChae the best though, then Briyeon, then GiYeon.

^They looked soo adorable!

thanks for sharing cutegurl :)

I've seen the pics where minwoo is feeding her.. it's really cute!!

btw, what show is vitamin exactly?

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Its a well-being cooking show... to give people healthy recipes, on food! It usually features celebs on it too. I never watch this show because its boring unless it has a good celeb on it, and I'm not really into cooking health food. :P

Also this show may be really popular in Korea, but not in Soompi, so its really hard to find!

Guest Jenna:D

^ Its a well-being cooking show... to give people healthy recipes, on food! It usually features celebs on it too. I never watch this show because its boring unless it has a good celeb on it, and I'm not really into cooking health food. :P

Also this show may be really popular in Korea, but not in Soompi, so its really hard to find!

^^ thanks for answering, I was wondering what Vitamin was too. It's too bad we can't get the subs for the show then. It's taking slow for you to load the show too too? I thought I was the only one. I thought there was some error that's why it wouldn't load. I'm loading the show again. I want to see Minwoo feed Chae Yeon.

Guest s3imaDen

Thanks for the link!

Buts its taking so long to load..... its already been an hour and I'm only able to watch half of it.

I haven't got to the part where Minwoo feeds her yet! BUt I saw it in your pictures, way back in this thread.... and I think I remember seeing that and it was a lot of food! lol

Yeah... i actually saw someone posted the caps in the celeb photo thread.. and wanted to watch it.. coz i think its sweeettttt :wub:

but then, no one knows TT_TT till now... heheheh XD

yeah, it took me forever to load it. i can only load the 1st 15 minutes then it stopped T_T

Guest babysweet

Thx 4 uploading the VITAMIN show...which year (date) & episode is this ??? i wish i could hv the subs for tis but nway...thanx a lot. LOVE MINCHAE

Guest babysweet

hi there...i'm so sorry, since evry1 is having trouble in loading it, i was wondering is there a way tat tis VITAMIN show file be post/converted into megaupload, SS, YSI link?

Guest pinklegirl007

^^ thanks for answering, I was wondering what Vitamin was too. It's too bad we can't get the subs for the show then. It's taking slow for you to load the show too too? I thought I was the only one. I thought there was some error that's why it wouldn't load. I'm loading the show again. I want to see Minwoo feed Chae Yeon.

I know it took me over an hour to load it all.... the part when Minwoo feeds Chae Yeon was really cute, but it happened really fast!

I also liked the part when they danced together! :D

They make a cute couple... but then again CY looks great with anyone!!

Guest atreyu112

:P:P

i never see Fany's emotion with anygirls before

or is it just how he is?

i want to see CY and Fany couple

have u seen the game show - happy shares where CY and Fany compete?? i love that epi soo much!! at least i can see a lil bit of hwanhee's emotions.. and in one of the LL epi where CY is after fany.. soo cuteeee..

yeap, i wonder is there any of CY fanfix too..

Guest connhodangghet

have u seen the game show - happy shares where CY and Fany compete?? i love that epi soo much!! at least i can see a lil bit of hwanhee's emotions.. and in one of the LL epi where CY is after fany.. soo cuteeee..

yeap, i wonder is there any of CY fanfix too..

happy share is alrite, i really like CY's family while Fany and his parent wasn't very close to each other or just because boys aren't close to their family

Guest paigehk

i watched those Happy Share episode and i started to like Fanny more from that. CY's family, esp her dad is soooo sweet. My fav part was how Fany rapped to CY and failed...lol, it was hilarious.

i was so bored so i decided to make a poster for CY....and FTTS...haha, if you know any of CY fanfic, could you please tell me? I'm dying to read one.

chaeyeonflytotheskywg1.th.jpg