The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest s3imaDen

wahahah XD i'm so glad tat they showed her during tat xman special... like a flashback and those 10 stars which brought highlights to the show =) she is one of 'em =) this is sooo coooooll~~~

chae yeon fighting!!!!! :D

Guest connhodangghet

i love him with FTTS too, especially hwanhee.. but my top CY couple is with Lee Seung Gi.. :blush:

:P:P

i never see Fany's emotion with anygirls before

or is it just how he is?

i want to see CY and Fany couple

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

:P:P

i never see Fany's emotion with anygirls before

except for Chae Yeon :P haha I would love it if they really became a real couple. I wouldn't mind any of the pairings since unnie looks great with anyone <3

I'm so mad CY didn't get nominated for anything :fury:

Guest pinklegirl007

it's basically saying what we already know..that her 4th album was planned to be released i november but got pushed back 2-3 months in order to build anticipation..on her time off she is going to do vocal training, dance training, and weight training..also during her break she will also seek full treatment of her ankle that she hurt during her 3rd album activities. her 4th album will of course be a dance album but they are hoping to "upgrade" her dancing concept :w00t: as of now, she has noticably lost a lot of weight and so it seems that she and her company are seriously preparing for her next year's activities...

i can't wait! i miss her on shows already..but still i want her to come back maybe around next spring or summer because her albums come out back to back and people who are not fans can get sick of her..and i dont want other artists to judge her like shes desperate or has no other things to do while everyone else is going overseas and acting, mcing, radio...all that stuff..so please unnie take your time! we'll wait! :P but not too long pleaseeeeeee :D

Thanks for the translations!!

I am going to look forward to her next album!!

I'm sooo mad.... it looks like CY isn't going to be nominated in any of the awards shows..... it sucks, how could she not be nominated in the popularity award?? I think her male fans in Korea are not devoted enough to her. :(

She needs for female fans like us, I guess! :P

Guest Jenna:D

Thanks for the translations!!

I am going to look forward to her next album!!

I'm sooo mad.... it looks like CY isn't going to be nominated in any of the awards shows..... it sucks, how could she not be nominated in the popularity award?? I think her male fans in Korea are not devoted enough to her. :(

She needs for female fans like us, I guess! :P

Thanks for the translations too.

LOL... I totally agree with you. Chae Yeon should have at least been nominated for the popularity award. Sigh... hopefully next year is a better year for her. Her company sooooooo should have focused on her albums from the start.

Hope you guys don't mind me chiming in...

I'm a Kim Jong Kook fan and I have to admit the first time I knew of Chae Yeon was through X-man.

First time I saw CY..didn't think too much of her.. just though she was pretty. Then after Xman#50 I got to know the story of CY winning the Star Date with Turbo. Her confession to KJK touched me..she seemed like a very nice and sincere person.

Then after that I saw the YashimManMan episode where CY cried when she was telling everyone about the letter she received from a KJK fan. I cried during that YSMM segment. I never imagined that she had to go through such a bad experience but thankfully the letter lifted her spirits. I think I began to like her after watching that YSMM episode.

She even did 1 more thing that made this KJK fan like her even more... the X-man dance tribute. It was nice and thoughtful of her to make sure the public doesn't forget KJK. Hats off to Chae Yeon for being such a classy gal.

Anyway..I think I talked too much already.. I want to say what a great person she is and I wish her all the best with her career. I think I'll try to follow her career from now on. Hope you guys can help... :)

Guest connhodangghet

I'm a Kim Jong Kook fan and I have to admit the first time I knew of Chae Yeon was through X-man.

First time I saw CY..didn't think too much of her.. just though she was pretty. Then after Xman#50 I got to know the story of CY winning the Star Date with Turbo. Her confession to KJK touched me..she seemed like a very nice and sincere person.

im very happy to heard about this :P

people at Youtube so mean, they alway say CY repeat the KJK's event all the time but she is not the once who starts.

Guest paigehk

i jsut watch the Xman highlight Special - Chae Yeon compilation...and of course i did read the comments...those people are kinda mean...they kept bringing up the things of KJK and YEH...(it really annoyed me)

anyways...after seeing the xman special...i miss her a lot. I hope she can come back soon, so that i can see her every week....lol

Then after that I saw the YashimManMan episode where CY cried when she was telling everyone about the letter she received from a KJK fan. I cried during that YSMM segment. I never imagined that she had to go through such a bad experience but thankfully the letter lifted her spirits. I think I began to like her after watching that YSMM episode.

She even did 1 more thing that made this KJK fan like her even more... the X-man dance tribute. It was nice and thoughtful of her to make sure the public doesn't forget KJK. Hats off to Chae Yeon for being such a classy gal.

Anyway..I think I talked too much already.. I want to say what a great person she is and I wish her all the best with her career. I think I'll try to follow her career from now on. Hope you guys can help... :)

o-cha, it's really really nice of you to think that way :)

I loved everything you've said <3

welcome paigehk! :lol:

YES! matchmaking is a veryyy important business here in chae yeon's thread!

I love my BRIYEOn couple!!

Guest Mirae-chan

haha we're such cy-crazy matchmakers for her here.. BriYeon is my favourite though :wub: (as seen in my sette).. o_o her with LSG all the time annoys me and the her with Tei irks me a bit too because Tei err never really does anything but stand very still, sing a bit sometimes for her, and go ^_^.. its just a mild attraction there.. I just like her with anyone else besides them xD and the most with Brian =]

Guest s3imaDen

^ really!!?!??! where did u dl it!?!?

i wanna seee tat one!!!!!!! TT_TT i wanna sheeeee TT_TT

does it have subs??

o-cha: hello~~ its really great to have a KJK fan dropping by and telling us tat u support her too =)

yeah.. tat episode of YSMM is really touching. She spilled out the beans of her hardship and how she went thru this.

match making business.. ahahah XD

i duno. eermm.. i was never a giyeon lover *gasp*. i duno why. well, not tat i dun like 'em, just tat i dun care about 'em? as a couple?

brian... he is such a playboy... TT_TT although the moments they're together were fun, but, he did hurt her in someway.. ahahah XD well, its just a show though.. heheheh XD they're fun, but he is such a playboy TT_TT ahahahahha XD

well, those coupling did happen already.. wat i wanna see now.. is NEW COUPLING!!! MUAHAHAHAH XD

but i still miss my junchae, DAYEON, DYEON... etc etc.. ahahaah XD

Guest s3imaDen

^ yes <3 thank you~~ i hope someone will sub it.. hahah XD coz its minwoo~ ahahah XD and chae yeon~~ muahahahah XD well... have to wait then~~

did u take those photo caps urself?!?!??! O_O how???

-edit- tats okie <3 watch for their sweet moments 1st then...

i like tat part minwoo spoon feed her =) he is sooo romantic and such a gentleman <3

although the food is quite a lot... ahahhah XD

^ I always wanted to see that!!

Can you upload that episode of Vitamin for us?! :D

i've always wanted to see this episode too XD eversince i saw the caps in the celeb photo thread long time ago (i think i posted tat link a dozen pages back) but no one knows TT_TT

now <3 finally!! ahahahahahahahah XD