The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

thanks for the caps :)

and thanks for the link too, I'm watching now and it seems like it was a fun episode! Yeonie's video for the "green camapign" was so funny!!! haha! the part when she was about to hit her dancers :lol: so funny

Yeonie looked so pretty during the show ^^ her dress is so nice, really suits her

don't worry Yeonie, you're not tall, but we love you anyways ;)

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88 and Not_popular

Thank you for the link and pictures

Really enjoyed her dance on QTV ranking women show and hope that a video of her MCing in beijing would be posted soon

There are a lot of performances from her we are missing and hope that one of her chinese

fans will put it up very soon.

CHAE YEON STAR SCOPE, AT THE AIRPORT WITH HER DAD.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Eyr8nTirTFA/

^

thanks for the link!

sorry, no idea when she's supposed to appear on Star King again but I  peeked at her schedule & I think she's scheduled to tape for both  MBC Flower Bouquet & SBS 1000 Songs Challenge soon.  happy.gif

yay! I like Bouquet and I love when Yeonie goes to 1000 Songs Challenge ;) she always manage to get to the final ^^

even if she doesn't win, she gives great perfs

thanks for the pics, gogi

Yeonie looks really pretty, the hair and clothes are nice... she looks sweet and calm ^^

^

thanks for the links :)

I've watched Bouquet before, it's fun ^^ idols have to compete and there are judges who say who wins

the competitions are fun, 'cause they have to dance and sing and some idol groups deliver some hilarious performances :lol:

they also interview the guests, so hopefully Yoenie will get a decent screen time ^^ wonder who the rest of the guests are, I like seeing Yeonie interacting with younger artists ^^

here are some more pics

credit as tagged

93375825.jpg

91955121.jpg

34489463.png

sexy back!! ^^

11873208.jpg

80595487.jpg

90328166.png

97996244.jpg

64733656.jpg

she looks so happy in the pics! ^^

I'm smiling while watching them :P

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

yeah, we definitely need the Chinese fans to fill in some gaps on some of the shows we missed like that tVN Taxi one & she was also on some reality dating type show on Mnet hosted by Alex a couple weeks ago that I haven't seen posted anywhere...Alex & CY always seemed to work well together since their days co-MCing M! CD & I wanted to see her on that show too. :(

here's a fancam clip of CY & is that Brian(?)...anyone remember this? I can hear them announce G-Dragon's "Heartbreaker", so it had to be last year right? :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVsSCuMl2m8

yeah, i kind of miss some alex & CY interaction. hope someone will post a link soon!

that guy's name is not brian, but ryan :lol: he's from that group paran. he appeared in love letter before too, but i'm not sure if he was ever in the same episode as CY unnie. he's cute though :w00t:

btw, i remember someone posting a link to some shinee fancam when it was their & CY unnie's comeback on music bank. that fancam was when taemin danced to CY unnie's lookx3 choreography. can someone post it again because i tried looking for it yday on this thread but i couldn't find it :( thanks ahead of time!

Guest energywen

backtracked a couple of pages and gonna answer some questions.

People were asking what she's eating in this pic

55484851201009251910582.jpg

It's actually egg tarts from KFC. some countries' KFC have them, but most doesn't.

Regarding her dancers, I think she stopped bringing the Korean dancers over recently. She used to bring them to China everytime she goes over there for performances. She brought them to US, Japan, SG, and the other countries that she goes to for performances though.

--

KCHarmony and Chaeyeon's Interview.

"CEO! Put some makeup on your face! Nowadays, the cameras picks up everything and even your pores will be shown." The Chaeyeon who was touching up her mascara before the interview started nagging at Line Entertainment's in-charge, Kim Chang Hwan. Kim ChangHwan said "Taking photos is harder than '무릎팍도사' (A section of a MBC variety show)." Chaeyeon started laughing at KCH after hearing that. It looked like a pretty picture of a big brother and his little sister together, a bond that was made and maintained over 13 years.

The Chaeyeon with 'Sexy Diva' as her nickname looked like a "little sister who wants do/follow everything that big brother does'. "Honestly, I am like a tomboy. Far from sexy, I wear hip-hop pants everyday. When I first met the CEO, I wore hip-hop pants too." Before debut, Chaeyeon had never wore miniskirts. "You can imagine how shy I was when I first put on a miniskirt."

KCM, who's a big name in the music industry is like a next-door uncle with down to earth looks, and lots of words (nagging). The interview that was done outdoors continued till sun down. KCM continued to talk about what he loved to do most and time past without him realising. Thinking back of all the times that he worked with Chaeyeon, KCM had a look of happiness on his face.

c; Sports Chosun

Translation; me.

Please do not take out w/o permission.

thanks for the translations, WT ^^

we miss you in the thread.... ^^  you don't post that often lately, but you always come with goodies ;)

maryosei

thanks or the video! you read my mind, I was looking for that performance!! ^^

when Chae Yeon debuted, some people called her "the new Kim Wan Sun"

:)

Guest maryosei

@Not_popular

you welcome and was it because she performed Kim Wan Sun song

I am kinda sad that we dont have any videos to go with the pictures posted, china fans where yall at, come on guys.

2PM TALKING TO CHAE YEON ON THE PHONE AT A RADIO SHOW AND THESE BOYS WERE

LAUGHING AND SCREAMING.I WISH I KNEW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THOUGH.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTExOTM0OTI=.html

^

I think this video was subbed or someone gave a translation here in the thread. Don't remember much about the conversation, but I think they were talking about who was their favorite female singer and after that, they got a phone call from Chae Yeon. They talked a bit with her. The boys were actually pretty excited when the MC told them Chae Yeon was on the phone

I wish I could remember something more :P

thanks for sharing ^^

Yeonie also danced to one of KWS's songs on X Man (I think it was "The Rhythm Inside") ^^

there was also an episode when KWS was one of the guests and Yeonie danced to one of her songs and then, she invited KWS to dance with her :)

Guest energywen

@not popular; yeah i dont post much in soompi anymore. comes in every other day or something. when i do see something interesting, i will post it here. u can always grab me over in msn. heading to kr once again this dec. shall see if i can grab hold of chaeyeon. hahaha

kch new tweet;

스타&피플이란 스포츠 조선 코너에 채연이랑 같이 챨칵 ㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/2v4acb

Star&피플이란 sports chosun corner. photo with chaeyeon kk.

i see he enjoyed the interview. (: i wish there's more to the article i found, there should be i think. its too short, but it's cute to read.

made a new chaeyeon banner for myself (:

WT

yeah, I noticed you have a new banner (: it's nice!

and... you're going to Korea again? I'm so jealous!!! hope you can meet with Yeonie ;)

I don't use MSN anymore, but I follow you on twitter

:) I have sent you a couple of messages but never answered me... *cries*

thanks for the pic! I said this before, but I think she looks really pretty in those pics. The headband is cute ^^

thanks for the pic, gogi

what a lucky guy, right? :P

I didn't remember that guy was on the show! haha! I remember of that episode because there are some actors invited and one of them named his child Chae Yeon ^^

Guest energywen

@not_popular; SERIOUS?! Tweet me agn. LOL. I'll make u a banner (:

Speaking of twitter, Chaeyeon just left a message to her fans.

다들 좋은밤 좋은꿈 꾸세요~~ 댄져스,렌버우들 나는 어디에도가지않아 늘 옆에 있다구~(>人<;) 닭살 ㅋㅋ 사진은 미니홈피에 올렸음~~ 꺅꺅 다들 굿나잇~ 하거픈말은 많은데 어디다 누구에게해야하나... 쩝 ~~ ^^

Everyone have a good night, and sweet dreams~~ Dangerous, Rainbow, I am not going to go anywhere. I am in front of you~ (>人<;) Goosebumps kk I uploaded photos into my minihomphy.~~ kyakya Everyone Goodnight~ Lots to say but I should be where I should be (aka,sleeping)... Jjonb~~^^

translations; me.

c; @chaeyeon_lee

Guest maryosei

@Sparkling Tearz and @Bulgogi

Thanks so much for the pictures

OMG really cant describe how i feel about these pictures but all i gotta say is the man who would end up with her

will definately be a lucky guy to have her.

Cute and sexy without makeup and by the way did she dye her hair black

Guest maryosei

YEONIE LEFT THIS ON TWITTER AND HOPE SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE FOR US

열린음악회하러 경주갑니당~~ 낼은 전주♪(´ε` ) 요번달은 요기저기 슝슝^^ 머 중국가는거보다야 가깝지만~ 어젯밤 추워서침대속으로 점프~ 엄마가 미리껴논 전기장판이 완전 따뜻해서 짱짱짱행복했음♪( ´▽`) アタタカ~~~ 엄마사랑해하구잤다는 히히

[DANCE TUTORIAL]_ CHAE YEON- (LOOK LOOK LOOK)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk4MzUyMzIw.html