The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest maryosei

@Team24, thanks for the update

@Bulgogi88 and @RIKA

I rewatched the video where chae appeared with young hyung and that guy with the pink hair on music party and you

could see the new cover of the cd around 16:50 to 16:54 mark. And you can watch the video here

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IS6EgY9S8WE/

Does anyone knows when Tent in the city is gonna air. Am really anticipating for it and also one cast member on the

show 24 year old brand manic Kim Kyeonga is being called the Paris Hilton of Korea by netizens, and has been

attracting much attention after she appeared as a special guest on Mnet Tent In the City.

it posted on kpop that She first shocked the show hosts by revealing, “The outfit and accessories she wore on that

show exceeded $339,847 USD.i guess alot of people are also anticipating for this show to be aired and hopefully

yeonie gets alot of scream time.

Guest ~*RiKa*~

^yeah, i 'm waiting for it to air too~

that girl is a brand maniac lol

there's some news about this women and yeonie (picture below) don't know her name :sweatingbullets: do you know what show is it??

but what i can understand from google is that they are talkin' about her boyfriend :huh:

20100905151109798701.jpg

Link to the article

@ ~*RiKa*~

ok even though Korean isn't my strongest language I can somewhat understand it, and from your facial expression it looked like you didn't fully understand it :blink:. From what I can tell, the article is about the lady(don't know her name as well) disliking Chae Yeon because she and her boyfriend broke up and after that her boyfriend met up with Chae Yeon, but Chae Yeon says that they only hung out as fan and singer. That's all I can understand and anyone can correct me if I'm wrong because I am not 100% sure blush.gif.

I’m not sure why shin jung hwan said Chae Yeon made a comeback after two years.

We all know that she was active last year with shake. It has only been a year.

He must have been drunk to say that. :lol:

I like how she advertised the Kimchi. Her dance was so cute. ^_^

That chuseok special show looks like fun, I can't wait to see it.

I’m not sure why shin jung hwan said Chae Yeon made a comeback after two years.

We all know that she was active last year with shake. It has only been a year.

He must have been drunk to say that. :lol:

I like how she advertised the Kimchi. Her dance was so cute. ^_^

That chuseok special show looks like fun, I can't wait to see it.

ikr? i ignored it cos i thought i was the one who got it wrong lol but i wasn't

i can't wait to see her as lady gaga haha

glad that AKP article was nice , better writer finally :)

i think "Mnet Beatles Code" just aired because i saw a tweet for their acc saying @ midnight.

^

yah, wanna see her as Lady Gaga!! I like Gaga's  music ^^ really catchy

can't wait to see our Yeonie dancing to one of Gaga's songs!! ^_^

I just read the article of Chae Yeon and her photobook. It's funny how some people think Yeonie looks like Dara from a girl group, but it's nice to see the comments saying our Yeonie is prettier and sexier ^^ I agree ;)

maybe I'm biased, but I think Yeonie is prettier, sexier and nicer than other girls from girl groups out there (and other solo artists as well)

thanks for the links and news, people!! ^^

is she gonna perform this week? :huh:

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88

Thanks much for the pictures and the upcoming link

CHAE YEON SONY ERICSSON MOBILE PHONE COMMERCIAL/ADVERTISING. YEONIE DID THIS IN CHINA AND HER

CHINESE ACCENT IS KINDA CUTE.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F1ENv7Gq7yA/

CHAE YEON ON TWITTER TALK WITH ONE OF DJ DOC'S MEMBERS, CANT THINK OF HIS NAME RIGHT NOW

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/TEh-O42qMF8/

yay! thanks for the pics and links :)

gonna have to wait until tomorrow to watch tho' >.<

too bad she's not performing this weekend... hopefully, she'll be in Korea next week to perform on all the music shows!! ^^

when is she gonna start promoting her next song? :)

here are some more pics from that Love in Drama Concert

credit: http://blog.daum.net/wook5991

nf174x.jpg

2n06czd.jpg

2dmfsrk.jpg

5knm6t.jpg

fpcz7q.jpg

:)

chae yeon changed her icon twice the past 2 hours lol

chaeyeonlee2.jpg

chaeyeonleee.jpg

she can wear a potato sack & look like a million bucks! that wannabe Korean Paris Hilton needs to take some lessons in style & fashion from CY. She's wearing over $300,000 worth of clothing & accessories but looks hella cheap compared to CY, whose total outfit costs less than $50

lol true , thnx for the links :)

^

awww!! love the last pic hahaha! adorable.

hard to believe she's 30 years old ^_^

I'm watching Tent in the City right now. Chae Yeon looks so pretty! too bad I can't really understand what are they talking about... but after all these years I'm actually used to that :lol:

omg... that girl has so many shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

everyone is like :blink: hahaha! Yeonie seems to be really surprised

I'll be back with some pics ;)

**edit**

77759869.jpg

I like this part pf the choreagraphy. I remember she once made some breakdance steps during a tv show, but can't remember when exactly. I'd love to watch that again...

k10o.jpg

50508528.jpg

*sigh* it sucks not understanding what is being said on these shows.

I know, right? I'm kinda used to that, but when I see shows like this one where everybody seem to be having such a great time, I really wanna know what are they talking about! :P

too bad we don't know Korean, I'd love to form a subbing team for Yeonie...

here are some more pics of Yeonie at the airport ;)

credit as tagged

11455113.jpg

25249577.jpg

30306716.jpg

60310284.jpg

:):

Guest maryosei

Hi folks its been a while

Thanks Bulgogi88 and Not_popular for the links and pictures, you guys have surely dominated this page, good job

anyways this is not related to chae yeon but it's very disturbing to all international fans out there

Youtube to collaborate with SBS to delete all SBS related videos.

Illegally uploaded Youtube videos containing content from the broadcast company SBS will now be deleted.

On the 14th, Youtube joined forces with the Korea Copyrights Commision and SBS Contents Hub to revitalize the

protection of TV broadcast shows being uploaded onto Youtube.

How weird,i mean why delete videos that help promote SBS? this is absolutely absurd.

CHAE YEON PHOTOSHOOT

Chae yeon was very shy and Boom was hilarious in this video

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0x2DLilyccc/

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the links and pics. I'm here but just don't have anything important to say. lol

There hasn't been that much going on with CY so I was checking out old perfs, clips & videos of her on youtube.

Ah!I missed those days. It bring back a lot of memories watching old videos.

@maryosei I also heard that SBS was cracking down on youtube videos. It's crazy because the korean video's on youtube is actually promoting korea to the outside world. It helps keep international fans updated on their idols. It's a great tool for artists to promote their new singles. I know that CY got a lot of new fans that discovered her on youtube. SBS is making a huge mistake. It's very disappointing to hear about it.

Guest maryosei

CHAE YEON AND HWANGBO ON XMAN, OF COURSE GAME. SHE IS VERY FUNNY AND LOOKS CUTE TOO

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do?lid=4472341&iid=9617265&cid=1

CHAE YEON SEXY DANCE MOVES ON XMAN, HAHA AND NA MOLLA FAMILY WERE HILARIOUS,SHE DANCED

WITH WAWA AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SONG SHE DANCED TO

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XxBLc6i8xLM/

thanks for the links and pics!! can't watch the videos... but can't do it right now >.<

I'm late for work :lol:

also appears that CY will be appearing on that QTV "Women's ranking" show again as there is an article about her & guest MC, Lee Ji Hoon...seems he's an "old fan" from back in the day haha

mhhhh... what's going on there??? ^^

that guy used to be a HOT member or not? he's kinda cute

hat hug.... mhhhh

^^

it's sad that Yeonie won't be performing on music shows, but at least she'll perform on concerts and she'll be on tv specials. she's pretty active :)

people always invte her to perform on concerts ^^

maybe she's now preparing the choreography for her next song? I like Look x3, but I wanna see Yeonie performing another song of the album ^^

she said she was going to perform another one, so.... I'm waiting :)

hehehe!

can't post pics!!!!! >"<

so I'm gonna post the links only

KC Harmony posted a couple of pics of Cahe Yeon on his twitter ^^

http://i52.tinypic.com/2hg703s.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/346at6v.jpg

credit: http://twitter.com/kcharmony

Thanks for the pics, links and articles everyone. ^^

That Japanese guy with the crystal ball was impressive. It was cute when she volunteered

but she changed her mind at the end when she saw the trick was too difficult. ^_^

I don't think he was in HOT, he was in a project group called S.

I find it funny when male idols look at Chae Yeon when she isn't looking or she's distracted with

something. :lol: