The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

^ yeah we seriously need subs for this episode but I won't hold my breath.  :(

if it wasn't any of the Shinhwa boys then that just leaves either PMS or Haha.  :lol:

not sure what show these are from? looks like something that CY taped when she was in China before her comeback & it says it will air on August 6 in China...was this when those two little kids met her at the airport?  :unsure:

credit: baidu bar

LOL! I wouldn't mind if it's HaHa... he's cute and funny, that makes him kinda attractive IMO :P

need subs! T^T

thanks for the pics! 

what show is that? looks one of those "A day with..." or something. 

wanna watch! ^^

aww... that cute little kids! dunno who's cuter tho', the kids or Yeonie :)

thanks! God... can she get any hotter? I'm lovin' her outfits.

here's CY joining DJ DOC onstage for "Together"...she's really into it.  :D

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LHaevYYAvVk 

nice perf! love to see the artists having fun together ^^ esp if Yeonie's with them :P

**Edit**

a cap from today's perf

6nyypc.jpg

credit: KBS

love the pics! she looks so pretty ^^

her eye make up is really nice ;) the 3rd pic and the 2nd to last are my fave ^^

looks like CY taped for KBS Escape Crisis No 1 show recently...

never heard of that show before... do you have any info on it?

anyways! can't wait to watch the episode ^^ she's always fun to watch on shows, when they give her enough screen time :)

Guest maryosei

Oh man, the two ladies with chae yeon on generation sympathy were hilarious, they made the show so funny to watch. i have now see the moves to look 3 clearly from this show. thanks for the link bulgogi88.

OMG! Thank you for the links

I seriously needed a laugh.

After watching the two ladies trying to do the look dance and DJ Doc @ CY rehearsal i couldn't stop laughing.

Too funny.

yay! thanks for all the links, people ^^

I like the outfits for Look x3, they're sexy. but, although I love her shoes, I don't like the whote heels that much. I think the outfit could look better with darker heels.

Caps from Music Core performance

4trjn7.jpg

credit: kbs

caps form Chocolate :)

16c486g.jpg

credit: baidu

Guest maryosei

so is the New Xman still in existance or it has also been cancelled, thanks for the links everyone and i think something was aired today right.

Guest maryosei

it been just 9 days since her comeback and 3 of her videos are deleted from youtube already due to terms of use of violation including her MR removed of the crazy + look 3, what a shame. if i know how to send her videos to youku i would rather than youtube cos it get deleted so fast.

Guest maryosei

@XIYesterdaYIX i think that song is totally different from come and get me, maybe just your imagination as you said

Guest maryosei

wow lee jung looks Hot and i remember chae yeon did a mini drama with him and they had this romance thing going on. well i really was looking forward to SGB today.

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88 thank you so much for the detailed info on how to download/save youtube videos and i have already downloaded my favorate videos of hers in case it get deleted from youtube. anyways if by any chance someone downloaded her MR removed from youtube please let me have access to it and download it. thanks

There is this girl from United Kingdom/London who made a dance cover of chae yeon's song crazy and tweeted it to her and she did watched the video and replied back to the girl and actually chae was happy as well and the girl couldnt believed that she did replied back to her.

Guest dream-maker

CY recently came out of a variety show called Sae Baki.... Jokwon from 2am danced to Miss A's song... and Chae Yeon's song 'two of us' on the show. He called his dance the 'dirty version' of the originals! lol

Here is the clip: link

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Quiz To Change The World (2010-07-31).avi [700.16 MB]

Super Junior (Donghae, Yesung, Kyuhyun), Infinite (Lee Sung Jong, Lee Seong Yeol), Chae Yeon, Jokwon (2AM), etc

HQ & HD cuts~ Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

Chae Yeon – Look Look Look on Music Bank (2010-07-30).avi

Chae Yeon – Look Look Look on Music Core (2010-07-31).avi