Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

dam-su said: willenette said: dam-su said: [Photo] At In-N-Out restaurant in LA.

sources: koo's blog/yasai's blog
original source: atom's blog

much thanks for sharing... :)>-

this atom guy posted yet again another teasing photos of his trip to LA. /:)

perhaps this is wuri Yong Joon's back?

is it the same outfit? what you think? this was at the metropolitan museum NYC. so perhaps the Man above is really wuri Yong Joon? :-?

perhaps the man in white and shorts who is holding something is wuri Yong Joon's sommelier friend? and maybe perhaps the one taking the photos is wuri Yong Joon or maybe someone else?

atom guy: 친한 형님과 함께 LA를 갔었는데 입구를 찍다보니 이렇게 재미있는 사진이 나왔네요..^^

translator: I went to LA with my dear brother, I got this funny picture as I took the entrance.

damsu: hhhhhhmmmmm....... i wonder if the hyungnim(dear brother) he was referring to is wuri Yong Joon. :-?

there are three burgers. maybe they were 3 of them here.

Guest iluvugudbye

'Shuffle Audition Idol Made' Search for the Next Idol Star in Korea and Japan!

34934-shuffle-audition-idol-made.jpg

Music channel MBCmusic, Japan's Digital Adventure (D.A) and Keyeast Entertainment of Korea have come together to create a once in a lifetime opportunity for a select group of people. An audition program called, "Shuffle Audition Idol Made" was aired for the first time today at 8AM Eastern Standard Time.

Few of the top stars from Keyeast Entertainment include Bae Yong Joon, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hyung Joong, and Ju Ji Hoon. D.A, a famous entertainment agency in Japan manages the Japanese activities of the stars mentioned above.

"Idol Made" is an audition program that was created in order to find five members of a male idol group as well as a female "Made Girl" to manage the idol group. Everything from public recruitment, the preliminaries, the final to the boot-camp-style training will all be aired on television.

The first public recruitment began last August and the 3rd, last recruitment recently ended.

The audition drew attention because people that became famous as "ulzzangs" (pronounced uhl-jjang; means "best face" or "good looking") appeared at the audition. A model named Han Jin Ho, who is famous as "Fashion King" even appeared at the auditions as well as Lee Nam Soo and Kim Ji Bin, who are both famous for their handsome features.

MBCmusic production crew stated, "Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Soo Hyun are few of Korea's best looking stars who are represented by Keyeast and D.A. I think that is why a lot of ulzzang stamped people showed up for the auditions. It was difficult to narrow down the contestants because we had to consider appearance, singing, dance and their potential."

source: Kpopstarz

Guest tanpopo_byjvn

hi my Bae's sister!how are you? how long no see.@ dam-su! how are you? thanks you so much for re-upload news and photo share for everyone.
Ah my sister I have problems. can you help me?We were reading fanfic "This very night" in bb sister blog http://happiebb.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_archive.htmlbut I can't find chap 37 and I don't know contact with bb sister.if someone have it please share with me! thanks you so muchyou can send my email: tanpopo126@gmail.com
Ah have 1 problems. We want buy Bae Yong Joon Calendar 2013 Japan ver,http://bofi.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=1945next month I have friend visit Japan, so I need exact address buy it. If you know please talk for me! thanks u so much!
Have nice weekend and lucky! Love you!

Guest iluvugudbye

tanpopo_byjvn said: hi my Bae's sister!how are you? how long no see.@ dam-su! how are you? thanks you so much for re-upload news and photo share for everyone.
Ah my sister I have problems. can you help me?We were reading fanfic "This very night" in bb sister blog http://happiebb.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_archive.htmlbut I can't find chap 37 and I don't know contact with bb sister.if someone have it please share with me! thanks you so muchyou can send my email: tanpopo126@gmail.com
Ah have 1 problems. We want buy Bae Yong Joon Calendar 2013 Japan ver,http://bofi.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=1945next month I have friend visit Japan, so I need exact address buy it. If you know please talk for me! thanks u so much!
Have nice weekend and lucky! Love you!

Guest tanpopo_byjvn

dam-su said:------------------------------------------------------------------------
as for the BYJ 2013 calendar, i think you can only buy it online. but, you may try and ask sis tomato99 some details on the calendar. try contacting her on these online accounts: https://twitter.com/_tomato99, http://www.facebook.com/LoveBaeYongJoon/app_53267368995. hope these helps. :)

Guest tanpopo_byjvn

dam-su

said: hey

Will

:)

agree. let's keep our hopes and faith in our Man alive that we could see him again on the screen soon.

for now, let's enjoy watching this VOD shared by Usamama on her blog. really grateful to her for sharing this 23:57 minute video of our Man.

>-

[VOD] History of Bae Yong Joon Season 3: 2010 Megane Ichiba CF Making and Photoshoot

[size=5]

http://video.fc2.com/content/20121002pWafTCTF/

[/size]

Guest iluvugudbye

tanpopo_byjvn said:

dam-su

said: hey

Will

agree. let's keep our hopes and faith in our Man alive that we could see him again on the screen soon.

for now, let's enjoy watching this VOD shared by Usamama on her blog. really grateful to her for sharing this 23:57 minute video of our Man.

>-

[VOD] History of Bae Yong Joon Season 3: 2010 Megane Ichiba CF Making and Photoshoot

[size=5]

http://video.fc2.com/content/20121002pWafTCTF/

[/size]

Guest iluvugudbye

sigh...... :-< nothing much about wuri Yong Joon today. but recently, his dearest bestfriend Ryu Seung Soo made an appearance on MBC's "Radio Star" and revealed his thoughts about him (Bae Yong Joon).
he met wuri Yong Joon way back 2002 through the drama WS and eventually befriended him. they used to live in the same neighborhood. every 9:00 in the morning, wuri Yong Joon would go for an exercise and he would not forget to take RSS with him. but RSS usually sleeps from morning until the afternoon that's why he was often scolded/nagged by wuri Yong Joon of not using his time wisely.  every morning, he would receive a phone call from wuri Yong Joon so he would pick up the phone and answer him with a loud voice trying to pretend he is fully awake. :)

20121005080444_227005_500_998.jpg

image source: nate

actully, i think what RSS revealed about wuri Yong Joon on MBC Radio star show was similar to what he wrote about him (Bae Yong Joon) on his book entitled "Don't be an actor like me". here's suehan's translation of the book. :)>-

[Trans]Ryu Seung Soo talks about BYJ in his book. (1)

BYJ’s friend, an actor Ryu Seung Soo published a book, ‘Don’t be an actor like me’ last year. He shared some of his experiences as an actor and talked about BYJ in his book. Gaulsan nim shared it in byjintoronto and I translated it to share with you. According to Gaulsan nim, she added the explanation in the bracket, [], for us to understand the context better. Please enjoy.

Original in Korean: Ryu Seung Soo
Extracted by: Gaulsan/byjintoronto
Translated into English: suehan

%EB%82%98%EA%B0%99%EC%9D%80+%EB%B0%B0%EC

Story about ‘Winter Sonata’

I met Park Sol Mi after such a long time [since ‘Winter Sonata’ ended]. She threw a bomb on me while we were enjoying the conversation of our daily lives and the times of the filming of Winter Sonata.

“I’ll be honest with you. I didn’t mention it to you at that time, but your acting was so bad when we were practicing the script.
"..... "

%EB%B0%95%EC%86%94%EB%AF%B8.jpg
What a lukewarm feeling it is, right at the moment when I heard the truth which I didn’t need to hear it! She seemed sorry for saying that, so she comforted me by saying, “But, your acting is good now.” Was I that bad!!!

It was press conference day. It was held at a small hotel in Nami Isalnd the place would be filled with Joon Sang (Bae Yong Joon) and Yu Jin’s memories. I saw my name on the seat where the main casts’ were. I was proud of it, but I felt awkward and it was a burden for me at the same time.

Many reporters and staff were sitting in front of me. Questions from reporters were flooded in and time was passing little by little. During that time, I’ve been just sitting on my seat without a word. I was sitting in front of the reporters, but no one
questioned me. I was only occupying the seat, and it looked like I was becoming a still life.

Someone, who might concerned about me just sitting without saying a word, questioned me when I was thinking this and that and about to ‘’draw the picture on the table’. I was so happy, and even before I thought of the question, I said, “Thank you for questioning me.’. Press conference ended just like that.

[Ryu Seung Soo received the scripts which had rather substantial emotional scenes in the later part of the drama. He prepared earnestly, and went into the filming with lots of expectation..]

Director saw me at the filming site and didn’t say a word. His facial expression looked like he had confidence in me. It was the scene were I was drunk and hurling Joon Sang with tears.

I had a drink first, and started my lines.. Oh my god, what’s going on here!
I supposed to act with lines in emotions from the frustration with tears in my eyes, but suddenly all the emotions disappeared, the disaster of the blankness arrived, and the sadness, why did it happened to me?, rushed in. I practiced so much.....

I was getting exhausted from the continuous shooting, and the director left the shooing site. It seemed like he couldn’t expect any more from me. He said, “Just edit whatever you want...” when he left. It was the worst comment for the actors to hear. I couldn’t lift my face in front of the actors/actresses staying with me.

Choi Ji Woo comforted me by saying, “Oppa, probably, tears in your eyes would be shown! Bae Yong Joon might be upset because he saw me, his friend, in a desperate situation and suggested another shooting to the director. I left the colleagues who were comforting me behind, and came back home with my head down, like escaping the shooting site. I didn’t say a word all the way to home and stayed at home for days with hopelessness.

I was spending the days like that, and encountered the senior, Park Sin Yang.

%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%EC%96%91.jpg
I was exchanging the conversation with him and confessed my dismal failure to him. Just like a confession in church. His answer was so simple. Enough to laugh..

“You practiced too much.”
What? What are you talking about? Of course, we need to practice. What is wrong with the countless practices?

-----------------------------------------------

[Trans]Ryu Seung Soo talks about BYJ in his book. (2)

No matter how it appears, passion is beautiful.

BYJ and I became close friends since we worked for Winter Sonata. We kept in touch and took care of each other, and exchanged conversations about our daily lives. We got closer than before.

It happened a long time ago. We met after such a long time, so we were chatting, joking, and drinking our favorite wine. We had a cozy and leisurely afternoon.

Suddenly, YJ said that life is tough. Even though I’m close to him, I couldn’t understand him at all for a moment. I envied him because it seemed that he always had everything. But he said that life is tough. It’s ridiculous. In the beginning, I thought that he was joking, so I tried to get out from that moment with a smile.

On the other hand, I thought that it was just a boring whining from someone who had too much and it seemed that I was a little narrow hearted. Then, after a very short time, I realized that what he had said had a totally different meaning than I thought.

He implied that it was tough for him due to the emptiness from the sudden discharged passion of gap after the battle with the continuous passion towards ‘the goal’ and feelings from the lost coordinate. He said that the passion like endorphin came out continuously when he run for ‘the goal’, but he felt that that passion was exhausted at a certain moment. He seemed to have a suspicious mind about the uncertain future following the moment when he was close to the goal that he worked hard for with ‘passion’ and ‘effort’. Passion disappears? What does it mean? I asked to myself whether I always have passion for all of my work.

He always has been hard on himself inexorably since I’ve been watching him for a long time. I remembered the time when he tried weight training and diet for his photo book a while ago. At that time, I called him to have a meal with me, but he wanted to postpone it.

“I can’t eat everything now because I’m in diet. I got very sensitive from that, so probably I might be fretful if I meet you now.”

I thought, “Why does he live that way?”, but I knew that it came from my immature ignorance because I’ve never had sincere passions. If we can focus on something with passion, then we might have a happy life. Some might think that all of his achievements came from luck, but I disagree with them. I can be motivated to push myself when I see how he lives and works.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Trans]Ryu Seung Soo talks about BYJ in his book, “Don’t be an actor like me” (3)

Identity of laziness wearing a dream down

It happened such a long time ago. I was depressed for a while for some reason. One day, my friend, Bae Yong Joon called me. We talked this and that, and suddenly he asked me about my bed time. I answered him honestly, because we have a close enough relationship to understand each other.

“I don’t work these days, so I go to bed at dawn.”
“Then, what time do you wake up?”
“In the afternoon.”

He responded to my answer regrettably, “If you wake up a little early, then you might have lots of work to do.’, so I responded lingeringly “Yo, I don’t have any work to do even if I wake up early.”, but he talked to me like a moral textbook.

“You have to make your own work by yourself. In my case, no one would be complaining to me if I go to bed and wake up late when I don’t have any schedule. However, I create work to do and try to spend my day prolifically. If you go on the internet and go to bed, then you just waste your life in vain and kill the days."

I couldn’t say anything on his comment. Even later on, the laziness was still next to me. I picked up the phone with a loud voice unconsciously trying to hide my laziness when he called me early in the morning. Of course, my friend smelled my production.

“Just use your quiet voice because I know you just woke up.”Ah.. There are no secrets in this world. I can’t help but to judge his passion, which I’m not able to pursue, towards life highly even though he is my friend.

The power of details

One day, I met Bae Yong Joon after the movie, “Secret Sunshine’ was released. He asked me whether I watched that movie. I commented without hesitation because I already watched it and was impressed.

%EB%B0%80%EC%96%91.jpg

Then, he asked me whether I remembered the scene that Jong Chan (Song Gang Ho) looked at Shin Ae (Jeon Do Yeon) screaming and crying in church, and how he was looking at her. Actually, the senior Song Gang Ho didn’t act in that scene. I remember that he just looked at her from a long distance and there wasn’t much acting from him.

But, he said that the senior Song Gang Ho’s acting was brilliant in that scene. He said that most actors probably tried to act someway in that scene, but Song acted very well without disturbing the other’s acting.

Days later, after I heard it from him, I met the senior Song Gang Ho. So, I related BYJ’s account on his acting to the senior, he said with a smile that initially, his position requested by the director was right behind crying Shin Ae. But he thought his emotion was different, so he suggested to the director that his emotion should be as far as possible. After discussion, he sat on that spot.

I think Jong Chan expressed his feelings of helplessness for Shin Ae whom he loved most efficiently.

-The End-

source: suehan's blog

Guest tanpopo_byjvn

hello there tanpopo. :-h oh! really? you sent me a message. im sorry sis. i can no longer access that account coz i forgot my password. but you can reach me through my other account: stellarkate082972@yahoo.com. ;)as for the "Pricilla's Searching for Yong Joon " posts, if you want a copy of it, i can send it to your account. i will send them later after school. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

tanpopo_byjvn said:

hello there tanpopo. :-h oh! really? you sent me a message. im sorry sis. i can no longer access that account coz i forgot my password. but you can reach me through my other account: stellarkate082972@yahoo.com. ;)as for the "Pricilla's Searching for Yong Joon " posts, if you want a copy of it, i can send it to your account. i will send them later after school. :)

dam-su said: sigh...... :-< nothing much about wuri Yong Joon today. but recently, his dearest bestfriend Ryu Seung Soo made an appearance on MBC's "Radio Star" and revealed his thoughts about him (Bae Yong Joon).
he met wuri Yong Joon way back 2002 through the drama WS and eventually befriended him. they used to live in the same neighborhood. every 9:00 in the morning, wuri Yong Joon would go for an exercise and he would not forget to take RSS with him. but RSS usually sleeps from morning until the afternoon that's why he was often scolded/nagged by wuri Yong Joon of not using his time wisely.  every morning, he would receive a phone call from wuri Yong Joon so he would pick up the phone and answer him with a loud voice trying to pretend he is fully awake. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

willenette said: dam-su said: sigh...... :-< nothing much about wuri Yong Joon today. but recently, his dearest bestfriend Ryu Seung Soo made an appearance on MBC's "Radio Star" and revealed his thoughts about him (Bae Yong Joon).

Guest iluvugudbye

배용준 복귀작은 자회사 첫 영화?

2012100801000230600011791.jpg

i saw this news on nate. im not so certain but it's about wuri Yong Joon's comeback work through his subsidiary company's first movie? since the establishment of "Content K", many are guessing about wuri Yong Joon's next project. since his last appearance in the drama TWSSG, wuri Yong Joon had been carefully considering his next work. He produced the drama "Dream High" and was also directly involved in it (he made an appearance in the drama) but only as a special guest (cameo) for the first four episodes. eagerness and anticipation from both local and foreign fans on his next work have already reached its peak. according to a Content K official, they are likely to produce wuri Yong Joon's comeback work. Next year, Content K will be expanding their business to film making. wuri Yong Joon only appeared in 2 movies including "April Snow" (2005) by Hur Jin ho and his debut movie "Untold Scandal" (2003). but still, his box-office appeal remains strong. Wuri Yong Joon is the largest shareholder of Keyeast owning 34.66% of the stake and is also the substantial owner. if Content K will produce wuri Yong Joon's next project, their company will be more powerful. Following the success of the idol drama Dream High, Content K's official production "Oh La la Couple" is currently being broadcasted every Monday and Tuesday in KBS2TV.

well, if this news is true. that they are likely to produce wuri Yong Joon's next work..... my question now is..... when? :-<

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] Bae Yong Joon 2013 Calendar photos

source: Fuyuka's blog and yasue

much much thanks.... this is what im waiting for! :)>-

fuyuka.jpg

fuyuka1.jpg

fuyuka2.jpg

fuyuka3.jpg

fuyuka5.jpg

fuyuka4.jpg

fuyuka6.jpg

fuyuka7.jpg

fuyuka8.jpg

fuyuka9.jpg

fuyuka10.jpg

fuyuka11.jpg

fuyuka12.jpg

wohoooo! our Man is looking fresh and healthy! :D

dam-su said:

배용준 복귀작은 자회사 첫 영화?

i saw this news on nate. im not so certain but it's about wuri Yong Joon's comeback work through his subsidiary company's first movie? since the establishment of "Content K", many are guessing about wuri Yong Joon's next project. since his last appearance in the drama TWSSG, wuri Yong Joon had been carefully considering his next work. He produced the drama "Dream High" and was also directly involved in it (he made an appearance in the drama) but only as a special guest (cameo) for the first four episodes. eagerness and anticipation from both local and foreign fans on his next work have already reached its peak. according to a Content K official, they are likely to produce wuri Yong Joon's comeback work. Next year, Content K will be expanding their business to film making. wuri Yong Joon only appeared in 2 movies including "April Snow" (2005) by Hur Jin ho and his debut movie "Untold Scandal" (2003). but still, his box-office appeal remains strong. Wuri Yong Joon is the largest shareholder of Keyeast owning 34.66% of the stake and is also the substantial owner. if Content K will produce wuri Yong Joon's next project, their company will be more powerful. Following the success of the idol drama Dream High, Content K's official production "Oh La la Couple" is currently being broadcasted every Monday and Tuesday in KBS2TV.

well, if this news is true. that they are likely to produce wuri Yong Joon's next work..... my question now is..... when? :-<